Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yummycc123

What lead me onto these threads was I’d always watch lailli’s videos casually until one day I really just thought something does really seem off, I could just tell that there was definitely a “past” to her and I got the vibe she was trying to shut that out I guess?
So I spent days reading up on all these receipts you guys put together and after everything, it’s not even that I feel like I can no longer support her or whatever I literally just feel…. Sad for her?
It’s like she’s lied about silly things or tried to keep certain aspects of her life private but instead she’s ended up digging herself into this massive hole and it just seems too late to get out of it all, so now she’s just completely not addressing anything so as not to make anything worse than it already is but in fact even if she feels it’s too late I still think she could redeem herself in an open, honest video about her childhood, relationships, jobs, her true ethnicity etc. I think she has some sort of identity issues and I’m not surprised since she’s been in the media from such a young age, I’d probably suffer with some form of imposter syndrome myself. I don’t know why she continues to play out this “I’m married” narrative either, knowing full well how sketchy it must look that she still lives at her mothers house and claims to have no friends/nothing to do other than hang out with anncy…. That sounds like a horrible marriage to be in tbh I feel like if it was true it seems like they only see each other once a month 😅 I wish she’d open up about her relationships/marriage and just clear the air because it’s so weird to me. When I watch her old London videos it’s clear she lived in her boyfriends apartment at the time…. but then what happened? She just stopped addressing relationships altogether once she got back to Dubai and stayed there.
The weird thing is, I still like her and I still enjoy her videos even after finding out everything on here. She actually seems like a sweet girl, I feel like I’d actually be good friends with her in person and in a way I see a bit of myself in her. I grew up with humble beginnings and definitely love the finer things in life, I was exposed to “luxury” from my first love who was born in wealth and although I’m single now I’m definitely still putting in my own work to make sure I continue to live a life like that and I feel like lailli may have experienced the same in a way? From being all over fashion magazines, the success of her blog, being in that relationship with all the luxury cars, hotels and holidays etc. to now where I feel like a lot of that has gone but she’s still trying to upkeep the image in a way?
Sorry for how long this is, just sharing my thoughts on her. I wish she’d take all the criticism constructively and address certain things bc I feel she’d be a lot happier without having so much to hide or carry on her shoulders and we’d enjoy her content more as it’s just genuine and she can fully be herself without having to walk on eggshells and maintain this certain image. We all lie when we’re young and dumb and try to impress others yk? I like her for the real her, I like all of those old pre plastic surgery pictures she just looks so real, down-to-earth, sweet and like a girl with big dreams. I still think that she’s in there buried deep within and lailli should bring her back out. Okay essay over now.

Reactions: 16

MsCurly

Chatty Member
Not me as a white girl learning about all of these racial issues in the Middle East / Asia on a gossip forum.😁 Thank you to everyone for all of your elaborate contributions to the discussion, I really learned some new things during this last week reading the thread!

As for Lailli, she has been lying about her roots for as long as I can remember and I have known about her since she was 18. She has claimed to be Persian and a plethora of other things from what I can remember, but really upped the Iranian shtick when she was still with her ex-boyfriend Eman. At the time, the only known relation she had to being Persian was this great great grandfather that came from Persia to India and settled there. Calling yourself Persian because one of your ancestors in your bloodline came from India over a hundred years ago is a bit... much. It feels a bit like me saying I am a viking because I come from a line of Scandinavians, but if you guys see this differently please feel free to correct me.

• Heart

Rosslyn

Lailli has NEVER admitted to being half Indian before, as I mentioned, there used to be a video called "get to know us" (she deleted it after people caught up to her lies) where both her and Alizey claimed to be FULL Persian, they claimed their mother is from "Mashad" and her father from "Shiraz", unfortunately there are no traces from that video and it was quite old but they did claim to be "full pErSiAn"

• Haha

1234mk56

Watching "building my empire" video what do you all think? I'm actually really curious to see how this office will turn out.
To me it looks like this office and manufacturing space will be also used for their other businesses (qabeela, 313atelier). Oh yeah and anyone remember the time when she claims petite is not her brand and she is doing a collab with them 🤣

Reactions: 15

zeather22

Mona may just have British citizenship instead of Pakistani (most Pakistanis I know don’t keep their Pakistani passports) so it qualifies Laili for OCI

Classified

Ima repeat this — Anncy basically mothered Lailli’s ability to take a degree of ownership regarding her heritage.

cherryblues

Chatty Member
Im not saying Mona's a bad mom, I just think its weird how Laili's always bragging about her mom continuously spoiling her with gifts in general but she's only ever gotten birthday gifts from her mom. It might be one of other Laili's other lies to make her life seem amazing and heiress like

This is so funny and made my night. I think she may have paid the sun bc that news paper also reports on a lot of irrelevant things about her friend faryal
View attachment 1061010View attachment 1061011View attachment 1061012
That is one of the cringiest articles ever considering that she fakes her wealth 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

mego123

Chatty Member
Too bad the mean girl era will live on forever with this clown View attachment 1411158
"plastic era is over" :cautious:
babe the "plastic" pays your families bills, u should be more careful about what you say online. Sorry but if an employee was making fun of the merchandise in their own shop why would I want to buy from that shop?
funny how anytime Lailli stops doing something, she moves onto mocking/bashing it. Ex: fillers, Louis Vitton, runway shows

• Haha
Reactions: 14

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
that shoot was just so weird, why did she have to get her own outfits? and why wasn't there a stylist at the shoot guiding her and helping her to sit and adjust the outfit for the shoot? it was just the photographer telling her what to do and no one was stepping in and helping her. ive seen low budget asian bridal shoots look more professional than this

Reactions: 14

cherryblues

Chatty Member
I’m confused to as why she never claimed India before even though her father resides in India, she visits India every year with her sister, her cousin is on the equestrian Indian team YET she’s never been to Iran, doesn’t have any family in Iran, doesn’t speak Farsi and still claims Persian so hard. She then says she’s been raised white and her mum speaks to her in English and she rarely had ethnic food growing up. There’s so many contradictions in that video I don’t even know where to begin.

If you were raised white why did you claim to be Persian and not Indian? Wouldn’t it make more sense to claim Indian since you go there every year and that’s where you dad lives and identifies as?

Reactions: 13
Like I said this is the official stance of govt of India:
"OCI status is not available to anyone who has ever been a Pakistani or Bangladeshi citizen, or who is a child, grandchild, or great-grandchild of such a person"
This means that people claiming that Mona is Pakistani have clearly been wrong. What would make most sense here is two scenarios: that Mona is either a British citizen (most likely British, of Iranian descent), and the same applies to her mother/parents, and her grandmother/grandparents too. Had any of them been pakistani, lailli wouldn't be able to acquire an OCI card. Mona's relatives in Pakistan likely must be due to marriage (eg her siblings married a Pakistani citizen and so on) or perhaps through her husband's side of the family, part of which might also have siblings/cousins/extended family which never chose to migrate to India during the partition.

Gurl all of North India esp muslims here speak urdu... And any plans for pakistan could mean just visiting relatives, which she could have had even if her siblings married a Pakistani. I have relatives in Pakistan and Canada and uk but am I pakistani or Canadian or British? No
i deffo think there is more to this than what we know.
lets say if what youre saying about mona's siblings being married to pakistanis is true. then why do we not see any indian family members on her profile? the people interacting with her on fb who are indians are either customers or friends she made in dubai. whereas the pakistani ones are all people shes known since prior to 2013 and the ones commenting on her photos all know each other which means that theyre related. ive not seen a single indian family member of hers.

and please do consider what ive said, that maybe OIC does not apply to the muhajirs in pakistan who have documents of their grandparents being from india. im from the pakistani (occupied) side of balochistan and i can enter iran without visa because theres a balochistan in iran too because the people are the same. other pakistanis cannot do this. i can even get an iranian passport if i prove that i have relatives across the border. point is, if such a thing exists for my community, why cant there be exceptions for muhajirs who migrated from india to pakistan in the OIC?

also please correct me if im wrong but didnt lailli say that her grandfather from her moms side is british as well? so her grandfather, and mother are both british citizens. you also mentioned great grandfather, and her great grandfather would only be alive at the time when pakistan nor india was a country, thus he did not hold a pakistani passport. i really dont believe mona is iranian or indian at all. everything is pointing towards her being pakistani

also i just checked mona's fb account and saw that she privated her other pics on fb which i was able to view just few hours ago. which means lailli is lurking on here and doesnt want us to dig more lol 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Agree.. it’s almost as if they’re more proud to be Indian than Pakistani which is weird. Like why try so hard to not acknowledge or just plainly deny anything to do with Pakistan , when you have good ties with it from a work (Alizey’s fashion shoots) and social (friends/family) perspective 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Lailli told her story and I wonder if she’s sticking with it forevermore bc I really can’t see her ever admitting to being Pakistani even if it’s a quarter of her.

It’s also a very Asian name too. Indian/Pakistan.
i think its because she has stuff to brag about from her indian side, for eg her family dealing with horses and her great grandfather or great uncle (forgot the relation) was the prime minister of jaipur. personally if someone told me that they have an equestrian background and had family with really high positions such as a prime minister of a place, i would be impressed and assume that they belong to the upper class/elite. i think thats whats shes trying to do, to convince others that shes not an average indian from an average background, and that her fathers side is 'prestigious'. i dont think she would admit to being indian if she belonged to an average family background. and thats why i think she doesnt claim her mother's side, because mona's family probably doesnt have any fancy background and is just a normal family.

• Heart

markit

if you analyze.. there is a lot of similarity between her and Anna Delvey--
  1. faking ancestry
  2. wearing luxury (dupe) brands to show fake money
  3. claiming "I am a heiress" all the time to show money is raining for me and a trust fund waiting
  4. associating with rich people/getting airtime with them to be in their league

Though honestly I think AD had brains and was hardworking as well

• Haha

luxpepsi

Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 7.30.33 PM.png

I feel like Lailli is the type of person to book business/first class flights to any nearby city just to take some pics/vlog since the short trip even on business class will be much cheaper! I bet the business class flights she previously flexed were a local 1-way trip (took economy or even the bus back home).

Last edited:
  • Haha

Smiley23

Thinks she’s white coz her skins light, pockets and spending money are tight, stunted height, can’t fly together on flights.

• Haha