Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her after ages, the office video where she states that 'petite the brand' will no longer be just for petite people but for everyone..... isnt that the unique selling point of the brand???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she study to be a tv presenter though?
She studied Journalism. But there were snippets on the vlog where you can hear Alizey being vulgar to Lailli... not exactly the Posh London girls they try to portray.

Lailli was so pretentious, "He won't let me wear this out of the house", "I am married" "Doing wifey things" when she was dating Eman
That's cuz she tried to carry herself as a classy broad with a 'firey' personality to pass of her crass behavior. She probably thought she secured him -- not taking into realization he has no issue wasting time anyway.

Reactions: 4
She studied Journalism. But there were snippets on the vlog where you can hear Alizey being vulgar to Lailli... not exactly the Posh London girls they try to portray.
The vulgarity might be the big sister little sister relationship they have. Alizey is more professional perhaps because she took the whole journalism thing seriously and doesn’t entertain Lailli’s ethnicity lies now like she used to back in the day. It’s a shame she’s abandoned her vlog and channel..because the difference between her and Lailli would be interestingly different

Reactions: 3
I didn’t see anything “vulgar” about the vlog… They both seemed like normal sisters having a convo 😂 wonder if they actually stayed in that ice room

Whilst Lailli keeps changing her whips that she so desperately wants you to believe that she bought, Anncy is driving her Tesla!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Our fave influencer is being consistent with YT lately.. well I guess she addressed the luxury shopping and sister’s tiff in this vid as if by coincidence!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Our fave influencer is being consistent with YT lately.. well I guess she addressed the luxury shopping and sister’s tiff in this vid as if by coincidence!!
I’m dead y’all lol. And she had to bring up the luxury shopping for sure, and surprisingly keeps name dropping Loro Piana as if it meant anything. Instead of collecting a crapload of shoes, actually invest in cashmere if its that Deep girl.

• Haha
She mentions in the video that she’s a uae citizen but since when? The UAE citizenship is super hard to get unless your father is one.

13.00 onwards so drunk… this is after their meal with non alcoholic wine. I don’t think they serve halal meat in that restaurant for sure either
As much as she pushed out the image that she’s a good Muslim girl back in the day, she’s been caught with alcohol and weed so it wouldn’t be surprising if she’s eating haram food and drinking at the restaurant.

Reactions: 5
So she emphasised the non alcoholic wine yet failed to mention anything with regards to halal meat. I didn’t want to voluntarily bring it up as I am familiar with many Muslims eating poultry and red meat irrespective of how it’s been slaughtered.. something to do with being able to eat the meat of the people of the book!
she has a video about how grateful she is to have a Dubai residence visa.. (her words)
It’s the vid she posted in august when she said she wouldn’t be shopping in Dubai anymore because luxury is cheaper in Europe ( yet she lived in London and shopped)

So she emphasised the non alcoholic wine yet failed to mention anything with regards to halal meat. I didn’t want to voluntarily bring it up as I am familiar with many Muslims eating poultry and red meat irrespective of how it’s been slaughtered.. something to do with being able to eat the meat of the people of the book!
she has a video about how grateful she is to have a Dubai residence visa.. (her words)
It’s the vid she posted in august when she said she wouldn’t be shopping in Dubai anymore because luxury is cheaper in Europe ( yet she lived in London and shopped)
Some muslims do believe that you can eat non halal meat if you’re outside your country and there’s no halal meat around but each to their own.
Oh yes that’s very much true! Though there is a huge difference between residency and citizenship she probably just got them mixed up.

So in regards to the halal meat thing, depending how religious you are, you can eat any meat minus pork regardless of how it is slaughtered so as long as its by a Christian Jew or fellow Muslim. However more conservative Muslims will eat halal ONLY, no ifs ands or buts. She likely made the alcohol issue a big deal since its her inner guilt talking (since we know she’s drank alcohol and dabbled into drugs like weed)

its funny how she’s claiming not to shop in the UAE anymore but if we reference back to any posts she did while in London she’s not as gracious in her “spending”

Reactions: 5
So in regards to the halal meat thing, depending how religious you are, you can eat any meat minus pork regardless of how it is slaughtered so as long as its by a Christian Jew or fellow Muslim. However more conservative Muslims will eat halal ONLY, no ifs ands or buts. She likely made the alcohol issue a big deal since its her inner guilt talking (since we know she’s drank alcohol and dabbled into drugs like weed)

its funny how she’s claiming not to shop in the UAE anymore but if we reference back to any posts she did while in London she’s not as gracious in her “spending”
Yes exactly! You explained it much better than I do! Thank you 😂♥

• Heart
Reactions: 2
WHY does she film from the corner of this bed? Is there NO other space in the whole house?? Her pillows look so limp and cheap and bed so basic deffo no 'luxury' at all. A bed is actually one of the easiest places in a house to make look luxury. Lailli when you read this, buy some plump pillows!!

[/QUOTE]
She mentions in the video that she’s a uae citizen but since when? The UAE citizenship is super hard to get unless your father is one.
THIS GIRL!! Its as if she wants to be called out on her stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WHY does she film from the corner of this bed? Is there NO other space in the whole house?? Her pillows look so limp and cheap and bed so basic deffo no 'luxury' at all. A bed is actually one of the easiest places in a house to make look luxury. Lailli when you read this, buy some plump pillows!!
I agree! Her set up could be so much better but she doesn’t even put the effort in. There’s nothing wrong with filming from your bedroom but hers look so basic and bland. At this point we are just trying to help her improve the most basic stuff that any decent YouTuber would know! 😂😂

THIS GIRL!! Its as if she wants to be called out on her stupidity
[/QUOTE]
Ohh? Is she a UAE citizen now? Is that why she doesn't go to London as much?

LOL no, she isn't a UAE citizen - the only way to get UAE citizenship is only if your father is a UAE citizen.
I'm guessing she's talking about the new Golden Visa that UAE introduced, but it's not the same as citizenship.
Golden Visa is generally handed to Business Owners or those who are keen on investing in UAE, so maybe Mona got her Golden Visa cause of Biolite, and she must have sponsored her daughters for the same visa,
Lailli has zero braincells to understand all this, so she's exaggerating it by calling herself a citizen

Yes the golden visa was mentioned in that recent BBC documentary about Dubai..and how influencers are unlikely to get one. Believe me IF Lailli was ever a UAE or GCC national….she’d be singing and shouting about it. Might even treat you to a whole vlog about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.