Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks@cherryblues for title thread
Please 🙏🏼 everyone/ newbies check out the wiki and previous threads for background information xxx I’m not great with narratives so anyone please feel free to include a short overview about the legendary LM. I wouldn’t know where to start 😆

Vid as mentioned from previous thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just saw Anncy’s goodbye video and I noticed she was genuinely in tears at the end when saying bye to Lailli and the Mirzas. Lailli just posted a new video about her handbag photoshoot and at the beginning was talking about being very sad that Anncy left and she was tearful when editing it as well, because at the time of the filming she didn’t know Anncy was leaving. Even at the end she of the actual vlog she said with all smiles that she’ll see the viewers in the video with Anncy. That’s pretty sad.

Most importantly, she also included a minimally edited clip of her convo with Anncy and at that moment I just realized they are actually real friends and was not just hanging out purely for content.

As much as I cringe most times at Lailli’s bullsh*t, I also felt sad as it reminded me when my good friend surprised me with the fact that she had to move to another country and how empty the days seem to be without her. In my friend’s case, she was dreading telling me because she’s scared of saying goodbye.

Well, hoping all the best for Anncy in her new LA endeavor. And I hope Lielie didn’t become even more batshit crazy with the delusions now that her only genuine friend she has on the same line of work as her has left.

Reactions: 10
I thought it was really odd that, for friends who genuinely seem close, Anncy didn’t tell Lailli sooner about leaving. She mentioned only knowing that Anncy had sold her car. Would a friend inform her sooner?

Reactions: 11
I thought it was really odd that, for friends who genuinely seem close, Anncy didn’t tell Lailli sooner about leaving. She mentioned only knowing that Anncy had sold her car. Would a friend inform her sooner?
Perhaps Anncy also believes in the evil eye🧿 😂 watch this space.. Lailli is going to make you think she isn’t bothered or impacted as a YTuber by Anncy’s departure.

I did too! They’re such close friends yet she didn’t tell Lailli that she was moving permanently to across the globe?! I don’t doubt that they’re good friends but seems shady on Anncy’s behalf…

Does anyone know what work alizey had done to her face? I feel like it looks so much slimmer than when she was a teen (before the whole Iranian dynasty scheme).
also lailli's style seems to be just white crop tops and blue jeans. and have u guys seen the ugly, sparkly, gold Chanel shoes she keeps posting. it reminds me of the ruby slippers from The Wizard of Oz

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what work alizey had done to her face? I feel like it looks so much slimmer than when she was a teen (before the whole Iranian dynasty scheme).
also lailli's style seems to be just white crop tops and blue jeans. and have u guys seen the ugly, sparkly, gold Chanel shoes she keeps posting. it reminds me of the ruby slippers from The Wizard of Oz
I’m in no way an expert but I wouldn’t be surprised if the slimmer appearance would be the result of her weigh loss and the heavy use of filters, in some of her pictures on insta she barely resembles herself…but a lot of celebrities had buccal fat removal done like Bella Hadid, Zoe Kravitz, I don’t know if Alizey would do something like that 🤷‍♀️

I’m in no way an expert but I wouldn’t be surprised if the slimmer appearance would be the result of her weigh loss and the heavy use of filters, in some of her pictures on insta she barely resembles herself…but a lot of celebrities had buccal fat removal done like Bella Hadid, Zoe Kravitz, I don’t know if Alizey would do something like that 🤷‍♀️
that's exactly the surgery I was thinking off

She did a blog post on her weight loss a few years ago when she was in uni which was when I noticed her face looking slimmer.. I don’t think she looks that different in her pics but heavy makeup make her look soo much older! If you look at the Cannes video on her IG {pink frilly dress} she looks the same but her makeup is caked. She looks better without the huge lips but I do still think they are too big for her face lol

I think Anncy didn't want to tell Lailli solely cuz she simply didn't want to. Or likely she wasn't sure how to approach the situation all together. Which is fair, on her part, and I personally see no shadiness on her end, since she's referenced liking America a bit more than the UAE. Plus Anncy can just travel back to visit or the girls can go visit her in LA, since they've been there before hand. But I can see if Anncy just kept her plans quiet since she was essentially plotting to go to the US for work anyway and didn't want interference in that plan.

Anncy has mentioned in many videos before that she was planning to go to LA, she had it on her manifestation board last year and even said that her manager had started the process for her to move in videos before.
so idk why Lailli would say that she had no idea. Like girl, Anncy has mentioned it so many times before, and all her followers know it.

Reactions: 4
She did a blog post on her weight loss a few years ago when she was in uni which was when I noticed her face looking slimmer.. I don’t think she looks that different in her pics but heavy makeup make her look soo much older! If you look at the Cannes video on her IG {pink frilly dress} she looks the same but her makeup is caked. She looks better without the huge lips but I do still think they are too big for her face lol
Alizey always wear caked makeup she never shows her face without makeup like in the recent anncy video

Reactions: 1
I think Anncy telling Lailli she was moving or not is really not that big of a deal, we don't know what goes on behind the camera

Anyways, what happened to her "moving out"? She was doing some shopping for her new house and everything but she still lives with her mom

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lailli watching Sonia and Fyza get cancelled for the same things she’s done like:

99989772-403F-495C-8F33-F18A2EE279E9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lailli watching Sonia and Fyza get cancelled for the same things she’s done like:

View attachment 883843
It will likely happen soon... I mean the sleuths already gotten her in a bit of a headlock regarding her purchases, feigning her ethnicity and past behavior. Won't be long before her past nonsense lands her in the black list.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a friend that actually met laili through mutual friends recently and she apparently admitted to being Indian/Iranian when my friend asked, I think she responded this on tiktok too recently. The girl said ‘I thought your Pakistani’ and her response was something along the lines or ‘a lot of people say that’. Apparently she was actually very nice

I have a friend that actually met laili through mutual friends recently and she apparently admitted to being Indian/Iranian when my friend asked, I think she responded this on tiktok too recently. The girl said ‘I thought your Pakistani’ and her response was something along the lines or ‘a lot of people say that’. Apparently she was actually very nice
If it was the case, instead of this weirdo persona she plays online, she might have a following.
Like sis its 2021, that 'snob' behavior is played out. But the sleuths have already dug up their family history to a degree, including in regards to Iranian ancestry, so there's not a whole lot left for Lailli to part with.

Reactions: 12
not her using the word zereshk (Persian barberries) in her story to prove she’s Persian 🥴🥴🥴
She can coin terms all she wants, but she will never be Persian. She's pretty sadistic in knowing that ppl will tear her a new one regarding her faking her ethnicity for attention -- only for it to be a roast session. Like the self hate is so deep it's beyond scary.

I heard this too.. Both girls admit to being Indian. They also posted in India on past trips there and showed support for their cousin in the olympics who was also representing India

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.