Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately it’s part and parcel of purchasing from a personal shopper..they’ll have to unbox to take pictures/vids, and you’ll pay a huge premium for some sought after items. In 2020 there were ridiculous amounts of reseller YT vids but I see less now probably bc of Chanel buyer restrictions etc. some of the genuine luxury YTubers are genuine impulsive shoppers ( maybe bc of their thorough content) but for some reason Lailli doesn’t give off those vibes.

Reactions: 6
I'm looking forward to her video talking about not going to CSM. I remember her blog post from back in the day where she said she wasn't going to pursue design anymore and wondering why.

I don't buy for a second that she was accepted into CSM and "said no" because she didn't like the atmosphere (or sth). you actually need to be talented to get accepted, they don't have a top-design school reputation for nothing.
My guess is that she did a summer course at CSM and realized she would be way in over her head there.

Reactions: 6
I don't buy for a second that she was accepted into CSM and "said no" because she didn't like the atmosphere (or sth). you actually need to be talented to get accepted, they don't have a top-design school reputation for nothing.
My guess is that she did a summer course at CSM and realized she would be way in over her head there.
what's csm?

Reactions: 1
Sorry guys but if she’s a personal shopper how is she allowed to make YouTube videos showing her clients’ purchases? If I was one of her client and had my shoes/bags touched, unboxed and showed on camera for everyone to see, I’d be fuming

paying for my stuff and a personal shopper service for my purchases to be continuously touched by dirty hands, no thanks
This is exactly what I’ve been wanting to ask. How can a personal shopper parade around luxury items like they’ve bought them?

what's csm?
Central Saint Martins…
Like as if a talented serious designer with a passion for fashion would ever decline an offer like that..

This is exactly what I’ve been wanting to ask. How can a personal shopper parade around luxury items like they’ve bought them?
Some have on YT bc they haven’t got a buyer but are trying to attract them.. and get potential buyers to then DM them.

Reactions: 7
Honestly the office project is the most interesting thing she’s done and finally a change of content. So sick of the same old boring hauls that are not even for her.

Reactions: 8
This is the second luxury YTuber talking about selling her stuff this week.. wonder if Lailli is ever going to jump on the wagon after her failed Depop days! PS Maria does buy a lot!
BCA8C523-4A31-4CF9-B077-61116305D528.jpeg

Watching "building my empire" video what do you all think? I'm actually really curious to see how this office will turn out.
To me it looks like this office and manufacturing space will be also used for their other businesses (qabeela, 313atelier). Oh yeah and anyone remember the time when she claims petite is not her brand and she is doing a collab with them 🤣

Reactions: 15
To me it looks like this office and manufacturing space will be also used for their other businesses (qabeela, 313atelier). Oh yeah and anyone remember the time when she claims petite is not her brand and she is doing a collab with them 🤣
It could be likely. It’s the only reasonable answer all things considered.

YOU ARE 100% correct!!! That isn’t Lailli’s office/ empire, she is so full of crap. Maybe she gets that one office, that’s it. It is 313 relocating.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I was thinking the exact same thing. also I feel like her petite brand stuff is stitched by the ppl in her moms secret tailoring business

• Haha
YOU ARE 100% correct!!! That isn’t Lailli’s office/ empire, she is so full of crap. Maybe she gets that one office, that’s it. It is 313 relocating.
for a minute, I was genuinely happy for Lailli for doing something with her life. Well, looks like nothing has changed, and her youtube video fooled me again

• Haha
for a minute, I was genuinely happy for Lailli for doing something with her life. Well, looks like nothing has changed, and her youtube video fooled me again
A dog up to its old tricks…. Made me lol when she went to a literal building site/ shell of a warehouse in business wear… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No office space for her at biolite so she gets to sit in the warehouse to keep her busy with petite the brand at least. Of course she vlogs it for her content seeing as she doesn’t do frequent luxury hauls like she used to, but most conveniently omits the fact that their other business is using the same space too.

Reactions: 5
No office space for her at biolite so she gets to sit in the warehouse to keep her busy with petite the brand at least. Of course she vlogs it for her content seeing as she doesn’t do frequent luxury hauls like she used to, but most conveniently omits the fact that their other business is using the same space too.
because it doesn’t fit her faux boujee lifestyle narrative

Reactions: 2
Lailli was so pretentious, "He won't let me wear this out of the house", "I am married" "Doing wifey things" when she was dating Eman

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That and her saying how she’s worked on the space with the interior designer, etc etc and when she was actually on site she kept repeating she has no idea what’s happening, what’s the layout, finishes, etc. She’s a walking contradiction.
Today she’s posting stories from the changing room area and there’s like 4 cubicles - not being funny, but a Petite shop front won’t exactly have a customer stampede that 4 fitting rooms will be in use simultaneously 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
That and her saying how she’s worked on the space with the interior designer, etc etc and when she was actually on site she kept repeating she has no idea what’s happening, what’s the layout, finishes, etc. She’s a walking contradiction.
Today she’s posting stories from the changing room area and there’s like 4 cubicles - not being funny, but a Petite shop front won’t exactly have a customer stampede that 4 fitting rooms will be in use simultaneously 😂😂😂
When there are actual warehouse workers she will probably record them like they are all her employees being busy bees

• Sick
Reactions: 3
No one ever ask Lailli for an alibi as you’ll get caught. If you’re going to bs all the time, then at least rehearse first bc her improv skills are getting worse not better.. why say all this now and in a few months, when she starts vlogging a different scenario inside that warehouse, then people will call her out…again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.