Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s half Indian bc
A) Anncy is doing well without ever hiding her ethnicity and knows how to laugh at herself for the sake of engagement
B) Lailli can be associated with her equestrian cousin who is a known Indian
C) more of her ties to Asian culture/background has been exposed since her early vlogging days.
D) Alizey has admit it long before she did as she and mother aren’t as big fibbers as Lailli.

Otherwise she’d try to pull off full Persian.

She always said she’s half Indian….. I can’t understand why people act like this is breaking news 😂
Before PSF? Like how long ago? Just curious.

From 3:21 onwards…

It doesn’t matter what her ethnicity it is but why does it change like her shoe size? She feels pressured by people wanting to know possibly bc they’re confused but they just want to know more about the person they’re following or they might as well just follow a bot! Ethnicity insecurity issues in Dubai is soooo x years ago

CF8E6186-AB27-48D1-AD78-F55DAAFFB380.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys she always admitted to being half Indian it’s the Iranian part she lies about. She has whole video about visiting India and everything.
Here are all the other influencers vlogs! They speak Arabic for the most part but theirs subtitles!

They did post the twins on their IG stories while they were in Sweden. I only follow Nour.. they seemed like they all got on really well.. I’m assuming they didn’t include them on YT because their content is in Arabic which makes sense. Did anyone see Nour’s IG story where she said L was her soul mate or something like that ? 😂

Reactions: 2
Lailli has NEVER admitted to being half Indian before, as I mentioned, there used to be a video called "get to know us" (she deleted it after people caught up to her lies) where both her and Alizey claimed to be FULL Persian, they claimed their mother is from "Mashad" and her father from "Shiraz", unfortunately there are no traces from that video and it was quite old but they did claim to be "full pErSiAn"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow I don’t understand a word being said in the other girls videos but the stark contrasts in their blogs compared to lailli’s… it’s very apparent why they have such larger platforms. They all were on the exact same trip doing the exact same thing and yet
Lailli has NEVER admitted to being half Indian before, as I mentioned, there used to be a video called "get to know us" (she deleted it after people caught up to her lies) where both her and Alizey claimed to be FULL Persian, they claimed their mother is from "Mashad" and her father from "Shiraz", unfortunately there are no traces from that video and it was quite old but they did claim to be "full pErSiAn"
Yep. The half Indian thing is new. My tik tok FYP has been filled recently w people talking about that influencer Sonyia something and her sister and how they fake being Arab. If lailli’s has seen how they’re getting exposed more and more it has probably scared her into changing the narrative. Also every forum regarding the girls has confirmed they are Indian and not Persian. It just wasn’t plausible to keep the lie going anymore

Reactions: 8
She posted a whole vlog over 2 years ago about her in india and the granmothers book about their heritage which says their family is Indian with Persian roots. Does anyone have the link to it ?

She posted a whole vlog over 2 years ago about her in india and the granmothers book about their heritage which says their family is Indian with Persian roots. Does anyone have the link to it ?

Is it this you’re thinking of? I cba to watch it again but from memory… she never admitted to being half Indian, she just said her family breeds horses. This was also debunked and it turned out that an Indian millionaire owned it and not her father as she claimed. While we’re on this video who remember her saying that her and Alizay can’t fly together. This is especially funny bec it seems they flew to Sweden together 😂
Also on a video where she introduced her mother to her audience, she said they’re Iranian born and raised in London, their mother is from Mashhad but they’ve never been to Iran. This part is now edited out of that video. At no point she said they’re half Indian.

Reactions: 8
The meet my mother was so weird, Someone asked when did Mona leave Iran? And Mona look so awkward and taken aback when the question was asked! It was very telling! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s more trendy for Lailli to accept her ethnicity now than before bc she’s seeing poc are doing well for themselves without having to hide.. and yes from the Soniaxfyza backlash which pretty much cancelled them bc of it (being racist was the nail in the coffin)
Indian Iranian like saying Pakistani/Bangladeshi Turkish 🙄

can new lurkers please see the other threads and wiki as it’s been discussed many times before…it’s not even about ethnicity, it’s about Lailli being a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.
E8E2F5EF-72E9-4125-B404-078B06905944.jpeg

12C3A8A0-EAC9-4908-877A-1C0BE8A7FEB5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Is it this you’re thinking of? I cba to watch it again but from memory… she never admitted to being half Indian, she just said her family breeds horses. This was also debunked and it turned out that an Indian millionaire owned it and not her father as she claimed. While we’re on this video who remember her saying that her and Alizay can’t fly together. This is especially funny bec it seems they flew to Sweden together 😂
Also on a video where she introduced her mother to her audience, she said they’re Iranian born and raised in London, their mother is from Mashhad but they’ve never been to Iran. This part is now edited out of that video. At no point she said they’re half Indian.

Also another video where she’s sitting next to Anncy pretending to be Iranian while also talking about Indian food like she’s not half Indian herself. 😂 this is embarrassing

Reactions: 3

No luxury shopping in Sweden?

Alizey’s wig sort of suits her.. Lailli- over the top as usual

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Guys she always admitted to being half Indian it’s the Iranian part she lies about. She has whole video about visiting India and everything.
Here are all the other influencers vlogs! They speak Arabic for the most part but theirs subtitles!

A lot of Iranians speak Farsi, so not speaking Arabic if you lived in Iran wouldn’t be that odd. But they live in a Arab speaking country, they must be stupid or not around Arabs to not speak even a little. I’m going with stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually don’t have anything bad to say about A recently but I find it really annoying when she doesn’t tag all her outfits in IG. Does anyone know where these are from ? The blonde hair looked ridiculous.. also did u see Nour’s sister posted them on her story for her birthday
C807C37F-925A-45D0-87B2-E417B0DFB10C.jpeg
2D37ACD7-6309-41BA-B134-24D0091C0C6A.jpeg

She didn't admitt to being half Indian there, she only said her family breeds horses in Bangalore, in fact, the book her grandmother wrote was the first step to debunk Lailli's lie about being "full pErSiAn", before that, she pretty much went around pretending she was and even went as far as saying she was Azerbaijani and Turkish
I'd recommend y'all to read all the threads in GG, i know it's a lot but there's a lot of evidence there

Reactions: 5
Watching "building my empire" video what do you all think? I'm actually really curious to see how this office will turn out.

Respect to her for doing real work or at least aspiring to..( unlike lazy influencers elsewhere) not sure I buy the CSM refusal though. Surely she couldn’t have refused just to go to regent’s?

Last edited:

Respect to her for doing real work or at least aspiring to..( unlike lazy influencers elsewhere) not sure I buy the CSM refusal though. Surely she couldn’t have refused just to go to regent’s?
She wouldn't have got into CSM - I dont even think she even finished college! If she did, she didn't have good grades. With Regents, you can buy your way onto the course. Its why alot of the rich go there and I know this, bc my cousin has done it.

So In conclusion she’s doing better but still can’t stop with the BSing
Yes I thought the same, like why was she going on about being a good person at the beginning of the vlog and how being evil in your 20's is embarrassing? yeah I do agree but she can't be saying that when shes a consistent liar in her mid 20's

Also gotta give her props, its cool that shes set up her own studio/warehouse for her brand but from previous threads and on GG she lives in the slums of Dubai so I wondered why she or her family thought to buy a nicer house? all her money is gonna go on this studio and its risky because it could either do really well or go bust

she lives in the slums of Dubai so I wondered why she or her family thought to buy a nicer house? all her money is gonna go on this studio and its risky because it could either do really well or go bust
Probably bc Mona is paying for it and she and Alizey are more humble. It’s probably not their biggest priority but if it was Lailli’s no doubt she’d be more boujie, rent a luxury apartment/villa and tell you she bought it like her cars! Good luck to her business so she can stop faking it!

Sorry guys but if she’s a personal shopper how is she allowed to make YouTube videos showing her clients’ purchases? If I was one of her client and had my shoes/bags touched, unboxed and showed on camera for everyone to see, I’d be fuming

paying for my stuff and a personal shopper service for my purchases to be continuously touched by dirty hands, no thanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.