Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay but how is she sitting in a Rolls Royce saying she’s taking the car for detailing? (Oct 11 2021 vlog). Does she have a luxury car, does she rent them, or is she borrowing random people’s? But if she’s borrowing friends’ cars then isn’t she embarrassed those people are going to make fun of her? Im so confused omggg

2nd post SOORRYY. But guys last week I was stalking Lailli and Aleem had her pictures liked when he went to Dubai in January this year. The likes are all GONE now. He unliked it like this week lmaoooo what on earth is happening

And how is she invited to a Chanel show? Edge has to have some real pieces to be invited

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just got around to watching her Chanel show vlog and you can tell she was drunk after she was in the car from the show... she was acting so loopy and being extremely talkative and said "there was an open bar" then it cuts off to the next clip cus she probably admitted to having one too many drinks 😂

Also who drives her around? shes always being driven but no one speaks besides her so is it a chauffeur or a friend, sneaky link maybe when Aleem isn't there

Reactions: 6
Her Chanel vlog was surprise surprise yet again so frickin choppy and she keeps going on and on about being invited…also love how she threw in that she spends money at Chanel yet they didn’t seat her front row. What an actual snooze fest.

Reactions: 6
Her Chanel vlog was surprise surprise yet again so frickin choppy and she keeps going on and on about being invited…also love how she threw in that she spends money at Chanel yet they didn’t seat her front row. What an actual snooze fest.
Who the hell is she that she’s going to be sat at front row?? She’s not some real celeb or high profile khaleeji? 😆
Here’s a new choppy vid:

How are you addicted to shopping if it’s not frequent but sporadic? I can’t get over the fluctuation in her shoe sizes.. that’s when she gives off personal shopper vibes.. I have a few AMs in lupita and begum and im the same bloody size!! She fluctuates 2+ whole sizes..35.5-37

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I swear her luxury hauls are always so predictable! Same crap every time just in a different size and colour. Major personal shopper vibes obviously because of the crazy size differences 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the hell is she that she’s going to be sat at front row?? She’s not some real celeb or high profile khaleeji? 😆
Here’s a new choppy vid:

How are you addicted to shopping if it’s not frequent but sporadic? I can’t get over the fluctuation in her shoe sizes.. that’s when she gives off personal shopper vibes.. I have a few AMs in lupita and begum and im the same bloody size!! She fluctuates 2+ whole sizes..35.5-37
watching this video all I could think off was "does she have a secret contract with Amina Muaddi?" she pretty much shows that brand in every video. also the mink ones were ugly and totally not her style

Reactions: 2
I swear her luxury hauls are always so predictable! Same crap every time just in a different size and colour. Major personal shopper vibes obviously because of the crazy size differences 😂
Frankly her hauls suck. She buys for the hell of it, but we know she is a personal shopper/PA. If they were genuinely for her she’d be much more gassed than what she portrays on her videos.

Reactions: 5
i feel like she tried waay too hard to 'explain' why she spends so much more money than her family in this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Aleem can do better lol! She lives a completely fake life. His family is super religious hence why he doesn’t even ever show the women in his family. They wouldn’t accept Lailli at all. He’s def not the most religious either though but he is going to end up getting married to a good girl his fam approves of. I also don’t think he ever hit her. I just don’t believe that, he doesn’t seem that type of a person.
Rolled my eyes reading this lol. I'm not a fan of Lailli either but the apologia is pathetic. Aleem is a spoilt pakistani rich boy, he's def the type to beat a woman lol

Reactions: 4
i feel like she tried waay too hard to 'explain' why she spends so much more money than her family in this lol
I know I caught that too! It was super awkward to watch honestly. Every time she tries hard to justify her purchases it comes off even more suspicious. She’s not a great liar.

watching this video all I could think off was "does she have a secret contract with Amina Muaddi?" she pretty much shows that brand in every video. also the mink ones were ugly and totally not her style
She’s not that lucky and has admitted to luxury brands not working with her.. anytime she portrays being treated special by a brand..it’s no different to some other customers getting that special treatment. Still not convinced she’s a rich heiress sorry nor a Persian.

Reactions: 5

So it seems her highness isn’t so royal enough to fly with sister after all.. and as expected it screams Alizey’s tag along!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched all the other influencers vlogs and they didn’t mention Alizey nor Lailli. Very odd. Also her and her sister flying together 😂😂😂

Also can she please get an actual and professional photographer?! She literally half asses her brand pics! Like book an actual studio Lailli! Also same tired colours she keeps releasing

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I watched all the other influencers vlogs and they didn’t mention Alizey nor Lailli. Very odd. Also her and her sister flying together 😂😂😂

Also can she please get an actual and professional photographer?! She literally half asses her brand pics! Like book an actual studio Lailli! Also same tired colours she keeps releasing

can you tag the other girls vlogs or drop their names so I can watch them please and thank you <3

End of an era guys.. now she just has to admit she’s half Pakistani
Guys she always admitted to being half Indian it’s the Iranian part she lies about. She has whole video about visiting India and everything.
Here are all the other influencers vlogs! They speak Arabic for the most part but theirs subtitles!

She always said she’s half Indian….. I can’t understand why people act like this is breaking news 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.