Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Promoting Chanel dupes paying for her real Chanel?? I wonder if she’s going to get the Chanel advent calendar that’s been dragged on TT. Also her taste in her luxury designer outfits/ peices are still very contradictory in comparison to what she says. The thing about logomania well she has donned Gucci monogram a lot, and the thing she had about LV bags.. well most of her luggage and dog carrier was LV.. so this alleged fashionista talks a lot of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 7.30.33 PM.png

I feel like Lailli is the type of person to book business/first class flights to any nearby city just to take some pics/vlog since the short trip even on business class will be much cheaper! I bet the business class flights she previously flexed were a local 1-way trip (took economy or even the bus back home).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Not Lailli calling something else basic.. oh please give it a rest with your basic AF jewellery ( providing it’s even real)

View attachment 907791
I feel like Lailli is the type of person to book business/first class flights to any nearby city just to take some pics/vlog since the short trip even on business class will be much cheaper! I bet the business class flights she previously flexed were a local 1-way trip (took economy or even the bus back home).
Yup they are somewhat cheap and occasionally if they’re not full you can get upgraded.. I love how we’ve never seen her take the Emirates chauffeur in any vlogs (the cheapest business class fare excludes it).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
F25173F8-BC95-4429-94BF-0A9F5FA9BAC6.jpeg
The biggest tell that Lailli rents her whole life is the fact that she depends on Uber when she’s in the UK. Who hasn’t seen the Arabic plates on luxury cars parked on high streets in London? Surely a heiress can afford to import her car 😂😂 she claims the changing interior on her RR is her is her different cars…then why not have one in the UK lielie? Importing not in the rental agreement? 🌚 maybe aleem will let her borrow one if their still on good terms but it won’t have an Arabic plate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Once again another choppy and boring feat video from Lailli, she’s apparently going Stockholm next week. Wonder if it’s a brand trip she tagged along with Alizey?

Reactions: 4
Who thinks her story at “The Arts Club Dubai” with the dude’s leg on the right is Aleem? He just got to Dubai too. I’m going to be so disappointed if they’re dating again 😩

Who thinks her story at “The Arts Club Dubai” with the dude’s leg on the right is Aleem? He just got to Dubai too. I’m going to be so disappointed if they’re dating again 😩
He is deffo there and probably going to hook Lailli up with a new rental courtesy of PETDubai so that she can show off her new whip for the next vlog. Also doesn’t surprise me if they were dating, do you think she can do better? She probably can but would rather be with a beater if her allegations are true. Life must be boring without Anncy

He is deffo there and probably going to hook Lailli up with a new rental courtesy of PETDubai so that she can show off her new whip for the next vlog. Also doesn’t surprise me if they were dating, do you think she can do better? She probably can but would rather be with a beater if her allegations are true. Life must be boring without Anncy
I think Aleem can do better lol! She lives a completely fake life. His family is super religious hence why he doesn’t even ever show the women in his family. They wouldn’t accept Lailli at all. He’s def not the most religious either though but he is going to end up getting married to a good girl his fam approves of. I also don’t think he ever hit her. I just don’t believe that, he doesn’t seem that type of a person.

Reactions: 9
I wish someone had a screenshot as I missed this 😂 😩

I mean what a coincidence... him being Dubai after numerous visits of him visiting London during her trip. They're defo each others sneaky links, you guys ever heard of the expression going back to what you know because its familiar lmao. Nothing further will come out of this as like you said Aleem's family wouldn't approve and Lailli is not the type of girl to get wifed, more of a temporary fling based off her looks

Reactions: 5

Aleem would be a bigger mug if he does get serious with her. He is genuinely wealthy and she publicly tried to slander him….and I agree with you both, he can absolutely find a decent or a modest wife but Lailli would have issues keeping a man especially if she makes him a prop/accessory for her fake rich life or pressures him to fund it by her being his trophy wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s just weird to me why he’s even wasting time. There’s so many prettier girls. He publicly called her a prostitute… his dad slapped sense into him which he admitted. It’s been freaken YEARS since they broke up. She looks like a gold digger nothing else. And he should know this…

Reactions: 6
what does she bring to a relationship though?
Discounts at Biolite?

It’s just weird to me why he’s even wasting time. There’s so many prettier girls. He publicly called her a prostitute… his dad slapped sense into him which he admitted. It’s been freaken YEARS since they broke up. She looks like a gold digger nothing else. And he should know this…
Depends if she’s manipulated him and he caved in or he is just biding his time, waiting for the right one. If he associates with her then at least his body count will be less.

Reactions: 3
Yeah literalllyyyy he is wasting his time but I don't understand how Lailli hasn't moved on yet 🤢 I mean we do have to remember its difficult and LONG getting to know new people, must be more difficult being somewhat well known (I use that word lightly lol) on social media.

I'm not justifying either of their actions, especially how they both publicly embarsssed each other and threw each others name and image to the ground years ago, but despite it being toxic, they probs just get along really well because they can be haram together with drinking, sleeping with each other and whatever else

Reactions: 3
To be fair Aleem’s insults were somewhat mild.. the thing about fake nose and boobs.. most people know so it’s kinda the truth.. her comments were interesting though.. I would generally feel bad for her if she was a victim of assault. Can’t remember the thing about abortion though. Either way, if he really did do her wrong and is rekindling the romance now, then he owes it to her to make it official or serious. Freezing her eggs was the best thing she ever did.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.