Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard this too.. Both girls admit to being Indian. They also posted in India on past trips there and showed support for their cousin in the olympics who was also representing India
Yeah her Dad side is Indian but also mona is Pakistani, mona's family on Facebook is from Karachi and one of the girl also posted pic of alizey in salwar kameez and saree.

Can someone post the link to the book their grandmother wrote ? I think someone posted it on an old thread saying it has details about their Iranian Indian heritage

Guys with the whole soniaxfyza thing exploding I almost forgot about Lailli and her lies! 😂

So I remember being on GG where Lailli's threads were popping off and it had all the receipts... but does anyone remember what proof that was on there that confirms Lailli is Pakistani? Its been such a while so just trying to jog my memory of it all as im starting to think Lailli is more innocent than s+f when matter of the fact they're on the same level (minus the racism)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys with the whole soniaxfyza thing exploding I almost forgot about Lailli and her lies! 😂

So I remember being on GG where Lailli's threads were popping off and it had all the receipts... but does anyone remember what proof that was on there that confirms Lailli is Pakistani? Its been such a while so just trying to jog my memory of it all as im starting to think Lailli is more innocent than s+f when matter of the fact they're on the same level (minus the racism)
She's probably to a degree innocent. Someone allegedly saw their mother at the Pakistani embassy in Dubai

Reactions: 3
She went private on instagram, is she posting something worthwhile the common pleb who doesn’t follow her can’t see? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

her mothers Facebook account proves that Mona is full Pakistani.

Reactions: 4
Mona may be but she was born in london so maybe that’s why they can’t relate. They always show their Indian side. It’s the same with my family. I’m 3rd generation but have never been to Algeria where my father is from

She went private on instagram, is she posting something worthwhile the common pleb who doesn’t follow her can’t see? 😂
Lmao I just noticed that 😂 after the whole Soniaxfyza tit went down Laili must be shitting herself. But Laili is dull asf anyway, sxf was pure entertainment.
Maybe she’s finally revealing her bf/ fiancé/ husband/ ex husband…
I completely forgot about Laili with sxf shenanigans.
Just know, if people really want to expose you, trust me they can and will. You saw what happened to the racist 🤡🤡
Anyway, someone mentioned about a glitch on one of the vid she posted to make her ass look bigger.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's probably to a degree innocent. Someone allegedly saw their mother at the Pakistani embassy in Dubai
That was me. In 2017 jan i went to pakistani embassy and saw mona there talking in perfect urdu. By then I thought they were half indian and half persian as they told my influencer friend. I had to google mona’s face just to be sure it was her. She was carrying her favorite givenchy antigona and had the same mole near her eyebrows

WOAH 1800's??? that's at least 4 generations apart
she shouldn't be calling herself persian anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah lailli really want us to think she is not half Pakistani Mona is Pakistani what makes me confused is that she never really said her dad side is persian but that mona is persian. I have alot of pics i have found on the internet publicly I am not posting some thing that is private.

Attachments

• Haha
I don’t think they’ve denied that their dad lives there? L even posted a vlog about it. I remember A said they were family friends with DP ages ago but no one believe it until recently

Reactions: 2
LView attachment 902957

Lailli doing some cheap Chanel lookalike ads. They muted her voice so I’m not sure what she’s saying but yikes, not the look of an heiress 😂😂😂😂
Urban Revivo is a good quality brand for fast fashion/ the high street but they do ALOT of Chanel bag dupes and as you shown the jackets /dresses.

So I'm surprised Lailli would agree to work for a brand that openly does knock offs .... is she not embarrassed? 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.