Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted up a night ago of the heart broken emoji 💔 on his instagram story...and a day later he following a new girl. I mean the only girl on his instagram and she is a pretty girl as well...interesting 🤔 Aleem thread? LOL 😄

@Love.lux.hate.BS I know this is getting interesting 👀. Specially if people were spotting him and Laili few months ago in London. Someone posted it on here they were going into Novikov.
No wayyy! do you have any pics or her @ name please? I wanna see 👀

I'd be down for an Aleem thread but it would be dry af as his life isn't that interesting besides who he's dating and his fraud lifestyle 😆 I bet Lailli is crying somewhere knowing he's moved on! but I wonder what the broken heart emoji story is about..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No wayyy! do you have any pics or her @ name please? I wanna see 👀

I'd be down for an Aleem thread but it would be dry af as his life isn't that interesting besides who he's dating and his fraud lifestyle 😆 I bet Lailli is crying somewhere knowing he's moved on! but I wonder what the broken heart emoji story is about..
Check his instagram following list

The broken heart emoji 💔 I thought something happened to one of his cars but then the following number went up and yeahh hahaha 👀

He stopped following loads of people and kept it as only his employees. But don't think she works for him lol. And he can't be interested in her makeup skills.

Aw she's pretty but I didn't expect her to be his type. She looks very traditional and only seen wearing Pakistani clothes

But he's probably looking for someone to take home to his family

I've watched his vlogs time to time and he did say he didn't want an instagram girl am guessing it's due to what went down with Lailli. Plus he said he would keep that life private soo not sure what it means if he following her. I always thought his wife type would be pretty hijabi girl, since he is close to his religion and family is traditional.

He pretends to be religious on instagram but everyone in London who goes out has seen him in clubs drinking and doing other unmentionable things. He’s very messy and very rude and entitled. his image is in the gutter but is good at concealing it. I think people only cling to him for the clout and cars and girls think he’s hot but I think he was better looking when he was younger

I've watched his vlogs time to time and he did say he didn't want an instagram girl am guessing it's due to what went down with Lailli. Plus he said he would keep that life private soo not sure what it means if he following her. I always thought his wife type would be pretty hijabi girl, since he is close to his religion and family is traditional.

Reactions: 1
So, I learned about Lailli way after she dated Aleem, who is he guys? I did see some of the tweets between him and Lailli on the old threads in GG but I really have no idea who he is

Anyways, Lailli's brand give major SheIn vibes, I've bought some tops from SheIn and they're quite bad, the quality is poor and I really don't like their ethics, so I stopped buying from them
I feel like Lailli's brand is like that

So, I learned about Lailli way after she dated Aleem, who is he guys? I did see some of the tweets between him and Lailli on the old threads in GG but I really have no idea who he is

Anyways, Lailli's brand give major SheIn vibes, I've bought some tops from SheIn and they're quite bad, the quality is poor and I really don't like their ethics, so I stopped buying from them
I feel like Lailli's brand is like that

Just type in Lord Aleem(he is not an actual Lord just his stage name) on Instagram and YouTube, watch few of his videos. His family own a very successful car rental company in Birmingham. He has a huge following on Instagram he basically shows his cars/lifestyle on the daily. You will understand why Lailli was with him at the time. According to various sources on GG and Tattle they crossed paths at University.

Ohh btw guys he stopped following the MUA on Instagram. Odd Right?

He pretends to be religious on instagram but everyone in London who goes out has seen him in clubs drinking and doing other unmentionable things. He’s very messy and very rude and entitled. his image is in the gutter but is good at concealing it. I think people only cling to him for the clout and cars and girls think he’s hot but I think he was better looking when he was younger

Lot of people have said that about him. But then again when you are young you end up doing stupid tit.

Reactions: 3
So there is a lot of talk about how he denies being an anonymous young lottery winner (22 million), his dad went to prison for money laundering etc prior to that, and recent talk on TikTok claiming that PET (their business in Brum and Dubai) could be cleansing dirty money. Could be all hear say but there’s a lot of the same references mentioned out there.
It wouldn’t surprise me if he fell for a more cultural girl because he has posted vids/pics of him in traditional attire, and doesn’t really hide his ethnicity.
00E3BB33-E9D4-42DB-A4C8-7D146C9AA92B.jpeg

anyway back to Lailli, laileem-that still cracks me up 😂

Reactions: 5
Lol LAILEEM!! A Twitter account created by a ‘fan’ - ahem, Lailli - dedicated to their relationship with an edited profile pic of both of them. Can’t get more cringe than that! Shame she didn’t continue it on, it only had one tweet. Just when you think she can’t embarrass herself anymore. Anyways, sad times.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't biolite have a skincare line along time ago? I think I read it on the first thread but I could be wrong. Also is she trying to do an Olsen twins thing by coming out with the most basic clothing for her clothing line. Like you know how for the Row, the Olsen twins made it into a major luxury brand by only making high quality clothes (even though all the clothes are basics). btw her marketing kinda sucks and doesn't go with trend. She needs to hire professional models of different sizes and backgrounds to show more inclusivity/versatility with her brand

Reactions: 3
Aleem’s dad was involved in a gang importing heroin, so he was heavily involved in the drugs trade and money laundering. He wes in prison I think?

The women in his family might be expected to ‘behave’ but he’s scum.

Massive ego, drug dealing dad and black money. He’s far from ‘respectable.’ I’m sure his mum wouldn’t approve of Lailli despite the own men in her family, someone who’s more modest and traditional is probably what’s expected of him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Damn, Lailli might be a fake, stuck up, snobby iranian-fishing idiot but compared to Aleem...

Yep exactly @cherryblues, at least her family are decent people and not literal criminals.

I actually respect Mona for setting up that clinic and having ambition. Also Alizey for trying to be independent. And their money isn’t dirty.

I expect her mum would be horrified too if Laili did end up married to Aleem, which of course isn’t going to happen, but she was chasing it. She’s so ridiculously insecure and materialistic. He’s likely going to marry someone who’s going to put up and shut up.

Reactions: 11
@dm2022
Lailli just needs a lot of personal growth and we have seen that these days but Aleem and his family are a whole another case. I don’t know why she would downgrade to his level. She might not be the best person because of her past behaviour but she’s not a criminal. She is insecure and materialistic.

Wow, as much as we dislike Lailli, she deserves someone better, idk why she even dated him, her ex Eman seemed better but I heard his family is questionable too

I hope Lailli can overcome being so materialistic as well, designer bags are a luxury, not a necessity

Reactions: 4
Yep exactly @cherryblues, at least her family are decent people and not literal criminals.

I actually respect Mona for setting up that clinic and having ambition. Also Alizey for trying to be independent. And their money isn’t dirty.

I expect her mum would be horrified too if Laili did end up married to Aleem, which of course isn’t going to happen, but she was chasing it. She’s so ridiculously insecure and materialistic. He’s likely going to marry someone who’s going to put up and shut up.
I actually disagree. I bet Mona wants that for her daughters - to marry someone rich so they can parade around in designer gear and show the world they’ve made it. Like she might not outright claim lies like Lailli but she clearly knows exactly all that’s going on and doesn’t have anything to say against it or hasn’t spoken to Lailli and gotten her to stop or change her thoughts on certain issues. I think the whole inferiority complex is in all three of them. Lailli the worst of course followed by Alizey and then the mum. And with Aleems following it’d probs bring a little more traffic to biolite and qabeela and all the others I don’t know the names of so I can defo see her supporting it. Won’t have to be flexing fakes, making exaggerated unbelievable lies and then able to drop the whole holier than thou we’re so private facade they’ve got stringing along.

Whatever’s Mona’s reasons and Aleem’s family background, you just know if he offered to rekindle their romance, Lailli would more than likely go running back. He’s well known and rich. That would be as close as Lailli could get to Faryal’s lifestyle in the quickest possible way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Biolite doesn’t need Aleem and his ‘audience’ isn’t their target market lol. They have the Dubai girls for that. Not like Aleem and his mates are gonna pop over for some filler or Botox is it 😅

I like Mona and I think it’s pretty cool that she wears hijab and abaaya but doesn’t push the covering thing on her daughters like some do. I think she comes across as pretty progressive and likely thinks enforcing her own religious ideals on her daughters wouldn’t work. If they cover it should be their choice.

I’ve seen the suspicious comments about her being a hoe lol because apparently it’s strange that she could be well off and that her hijab is just for show. There’s no real evidence of that though is there. I think she comes across well in Lailli’s videos and I have a lot more respect for her than I do L.

It doesn’t strike me as being easy for a South Asian divorcee of that generation to move abroad as a single mother with her kids to build a successful business.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah but mona does lie too, she was pretending to be a doctor for a while so you can see where the daughter gets it from.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.