Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget after the Mirza twins lied about “being neighbours in Bangalore whilst growing up” because being Irani is now out of fashion for them so have changed to full Indian now 🙄

Does anyone know how they know Deepika. Claiming a Bollywood actress when it suits them 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think someone previously mentioned how Alizey is friends with Deepika's personal long-time stylist, that's how the twins were able to meet deepika in Dubai. It's the only plausible reason bc deepika comes from a middle class family in bungalore, not a rich one like Lailli's, so the neighbor thing is unlikely.

Reactions: 2
Wasn't Deepika dating Sid Mallya (son of owner of Kingfisher), who the twin's father also worked for? Maybe they know of each other's existence since then?

I'm kinda confused about the whole Deepika situation cause apparently, Alizey and Lailli both said that they were neighbors when they lived in Bangalore (they lived in Bangalore for like a year), and based on my understanding (which is not that great ngl), Deepika was born in a wealthy family
So I'm just really confused RN

Deepika's father was a badminton player, so he probably knows all the other wealthy families in Bangalore?

I wonder if Lailli will start wearing LV bags (minus luggage) anytime soon instead of slating them to Anncy? Actually no I don’t think her ego will allow it.
2D4F5E48-3F6C-4255-B4D0-C0EF80433FEF.jpeg

Remember when she said LV and Gucci were synonymous Indian brands so that’s why she doesn’t wear them. Like sis was wearing that tacky Gucci shirt and trainers back in 2017 like everyone else. Also can’t get over someone on here calling her torpedo tits a few threads back. It’s like all I think of when I see her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
her eyebrows in her latest shoe video look so cartoon-y and they were so high up and stiff. I couldn't focus at all lol. Its like you know when someone arches both of their eyebrows to widen their eyes to get a better look at something

Remember when she said LV and Gucci were synonymous Indian brands so that’s why she doesn’t wear them. Like sis was wearing that tacky Gucci shirt and trainers back in 2017 like everyone else. Also can’t get over someone on here calling her torpedo tits a few threads back. It’s like all I think of when I see her 🤣🤣
Indian brands? Lie-Lie needs to stfu

What did I say? It’s fine when she wears stuff but when other people do then it’s “basic”. F*ck off Saanieh

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She said that they’re very Indian brands (which is true because just look at anncy and every middle class Indian, LV is their Hermes) she never said that’s why she doesn’t wear them or own them… we all know she bought like 6 pairs of Gucci trainers in 2012. let’s not change the narrative, she’s at least claiming India now

And she addressed the personal shopper claims lol

Reactions: 1
I find it so weird how Lailli says “my stud farm” like it’s got anything to do with her, it’s just her fathers job and she visits for a handful of days a year or less to take photos lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said that they’re very Indian brands (which is true because just look at anncy and every middle class Indian, LV is their Hermes) she never said that’s why she doesn’t wear them or own them… we all know she bought like 6 pairs of Gucci trainers in 2012. let’s not change the narrative, she’s at least claiming India now

Hi Lailli

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Don’t you think it’s a very stereotypical thing to say as a public figure/luxury YTuber? Especially when you still have vlogs up raving about your LV luggage and pet accessories?

Reactions: 3
I’ve been thinking about the race thing and why she claims her Indian heritage but not Pakistani.

As Indian now she can get away with how she dresses very easily and so on but as a Pakistani she’d get a harder time and people giving her tit in the comments for things like showing skin. I don’t go into the Faryal Makhdoom thread now lol but she gets a pretty hard time online for dressing how she likes and obviously Laili and Alizey don’t cover up either

I definitely don’t think she would have owned up to being Indian in the past, but she feels it’s not viewed as negatively now than before (in comparison to Arabs and Persians, who tend to be seen as ‘posh’ and ‘rich’) and it’s bringing her opportunities. Would owning up to being Pakistani be as beneficial to her?

I would say duck what others think but Laili’s insecure as hell. She wouldn’t have invented all these stories about herself if she wasn’t obsessed with what people thought of her.

‘Heiress’.. ‘Persian roots’.. complete with fake history and pretending she can speak Farsi, what an absolute mess.

Reactions: 8
He pretends to be religious on instagram but everyone in London who goes out has seen him in clubs drinking and doing other unmentionable things. He’s very messy and very rude and entitled. his image is in the gutter but is good at concealing it. I think people only cling to him for the clout and cars and girls think he’s hot but I think he was better looking when he was younger
Yesss you're right! He gets it from his dad.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear…. Who’s lailli gone and upset now 🥴
I just saw part 1 and someone in the comments mentioned that her name is actually Sania. She changed Sania to Saanieh (or whatever variation) to make it more exotic to fit the fake ethnicity scams. she was going by Saaniyah/saanieh even in her sponsored videos from when she was 16, so she's started the lying from a really young age. It's kinda creepy and sad that she was insecure from that young off an age. Like I get not finding your culture/ethnicity special when you're a young teen or kid but changing your name and making a fake identity at 16 is really absurd.
I'm kind off disappointed in Mona for not correcting Lailli/Sania and teaching her better. If you as a parent, see your teenage child changing their name and ethnicity you should talk to them and help them get over their insecurity instead off just letting them go on with the illusion

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.