Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys does anyone know what brand the multicolour necklace and bangle Laillis wearing in this video is from?
Prob Dubai mall they have them everywhere in the small jewelry pop up’s but as someone said you can get the exact same on AliExpress

Reactions: 2
I haven’t been following this thread since summer last year, but I just came across her ethnicity video on YouTube, sorry for bringing it all back up as I know it’s been discussed. I’m slightly shocked that she even addressed that she’s Indian but also not because of the way she was like “even I’m not sure what I am” like miss girl both of your parents are Indian, every single person on this planet has mixed ethnicities dating hundreds and thousands of years back, but it doesn’t mean we’re going to claim it. I did a dna test once, both of my parents are Bangladeshi, my results came back with things such as 21% East Asian, 10 Pacific Islander, 2% Native American but I’ve never in my life told people I was these things or even said I was confused about my heritage because of it 😂😂

also, since her mum is so “British” why does she have that broken English accent?! She does NOT have a london accent, it definitely sounds Indian, are you telling me her mum and grandparents only spoke English?! It’s laughable. Why are people so ashamed of their ethnicities? It pisses me off so much

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else here interested in astrology? I have done an analysis of Laili based on her sun sign, Aquarius.

Aquarius people are socially aware, intelligent and ambitious. They usually reject societies expectations of them, and prefer to do their own thing. Laili showcased these traits as she started her own business, a non-traditional career which requires brains. She is also not religious despite her mother wearing a hijab. She is very ambitious and has been working towards her goals from a young age.

Sadly, Laili embodies the negative traits of her sign more than her sister. The dark side of an aquarian is to be unfeeling, condescending and overly idealistic. In short, she has a tendency to look down on people, in this case, a whole ethnicity. Her lack of compassion is shown through her self-obsession. She doesn't really care for others feelings. Her overly-idealistic nature makes her repel anything which, in her view, makes her look bad.

I wouldn't exactly say she has the brains, she really doesn't manage her brand that well

Idk why people are so obsessed with their zodiac signs, like building a personality around it just doesn't sit right with me, like sure, I do believe some of my traits are true for my zodiac, but I built my character based on what I went through
Also, don't Muslims think is a sin to believe in zodiac? Like I get Lailli isn't that religious, but is still weird, idk, I'm not a religious person and I'm not familiar with the Islam, hopefully someone can enlighten me

Reactions: 5
She seems so much happier and relaxed now she’s admitted her desi ethnicity and her videos with Anncy eating roti etc she seems a lot more carefree. Hopefully this is the start of her being normal… she’s probably seen that Anccy has a big Indian following and wants a piece of that.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't exactly say she has the brains, she really doesn't manage her brand that well

Idk why people are so obsessed with their zodiac signs, like building a personality around it just doesn't sit right with me, like sure, I do believe some of my traits are true for my zodiac, but I built my character based on what I went through
Also, don't Muslims think is a sin to believe in zodiac? Like I get Lailli isn't that religious, but is still weird, idk, I'm not a religious person and I'm not familiar with the Islam, hopefully someone can enlighten me
I don't think she has brains either, but she is socially smart in the way she makes connections e.g. Ancy.
Astrology is not for everyone, but those who practice it are the ones who bothered to study it and can see the patterns irl. Astrology is a very loose profile of who we are. Even Laili and Alizeh, who are twins, have different personalities.
I have no idea if Laili believes in it or not. I do know a lot of religious people dislike it.

Reactions: 1

Yep, it is a sin to believe in Astrology in Islam, but like Christians and others, Muslims come in all levels of practising.

Not lailli related as much but I can’t believe Yasmin is siding with Amber Turd!! There is hardly any evidence that JD even hit her and she chooses to ignore the evidence to show Amber was the abuser. Unfollowed for good, she’s always talking about stuff she doesn’t know

• Wow
Not lailli related as much but I can’t believe Yasmin is siding with Amber Turd!! There is hardly any evidence that JD even hit her and she chooses to ignore the evidence to show Amber was the abuser. Unfollowed for good, she’s always talking about stuff she doesn’t know
Does Yasmin have a thread here? She had one in GG
But she just fell off my grace, I literally have been following this case since it started and there's a lot of evidence that Amber is the abuser, the witch is twisted, can't believe how the MeToo movement has become so radical to the point of always believing in the female even if she was the abuser and the one doing it for clout

• Heart
‘Iranian food is bland’ no lailli ur self hatred is bland, sad and pathetic at this point. That’s like when Kim K said Indian food is disgusting. Anyone who’s Indian or has had good authentic Indian food knows it slaps. Same way Iranians know their food slaps. Clearly she doesn’t know what to get and what goes with what and that’s why it’s bland to her. Or probs coz she didn’t grow up eating it and doesn’t know where to go out and eat it where it’s authentic and made correctly. I’ve had some bomb Iranian food so no idea what the culture vultures talking about. Maybe go to Iran or get ur Iranian fam to cook you up something good or shut up and eat your bangers and mash
It's cos she ate stuff like Khash jaani there's no point getting worked over a bint that used to eat struggle foods to force this idea that she's Irani, everyone knows Iranian food and culture is >>> as is all south asian and central asian cuisine
I haven’t been following this thread since summer last year, but I just came across her ethnicity video on YouTube, sorry for bringing it all back up as I know it’s been discussed. I’m slightly shocked that she even addressed that she’s Indian but also not because of the way she was like “even I’m not sure what I am” like miss girl both of your parents are Indian, every single person on this planet has mixed ethnicities dating hundreds and thousands of years back, but it doesn’t mean we’re going to claim it. I did a dna test once, both of my parents are Bangladeshi, my results came back with things such as 21% East Asian, 10 Pacific Islander, 2% Native American but I’ve never in my life told people I was these things or even said I was confused about my heritage because of it 😂😂

also, since her mum is so “British” why does she have that broken English accent?! She does NOT have a london accent, it definitely sounds Indian, are you telling me her mum and grandparents only spoke English?! It’s laughable. Why are people so ashamed of their ethnicities? It pisses me off so much
Her mother sounds like a 1st gen immigrant lol Lailli is just... weird

Yasmin Meimand? You guys should read the case transcripts in the European case lol. There's no side to be taken here, they're both rich drug addicts that used each other as punching bags during highs

this isn't that funny but it was funny to me, if you go to Yasmin's insta the last outfit she posted, Lailli bought those same pants and shoes recently. They're twinning enemies :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is such a beg, she follows all the indian celebrities (jhanvi kapoor, khushi kapoor) liking their posts, hoping to get a piece of their pie. They don’t even know she exists lmao and one of them actually followed her and then unfollowed her tania shroff, probably thought what a piece of tat. Anyway Lailli you keep on trying darling, you look like a right clown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.