Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lailli emracing her curls after Yasmin does the same lmao
I don't get how these influencers will have straight hair 365 days a year for every vlog, video and insta post when they have naturally wavy/curly hair. I have naturally wavy hair and straightening is such a chore. I can't imagine having straight hair every single day. How do none of these influencers have their natural wavy/curly hair out in at least one insta story or "day in my life vlog". Also anyone else notice how every time they
"embrace their natural curls", the curls always look better maintained than their straight hair. Like curls look like they're out of a hair ad. I think they're lying about having "naturally curly hair". Like they could have had curls as a kid/baby but lost it when they got older

Reactions: 3
Come on guys, as much as we dislike Lailli, I don't think she's copying Yasmin, Lailli and Yasmin weren't that close, the one who started the friendship with Yasmin was Anncy

Anyways, going back to Lailli, I'm surprised she isn't bald yet, between the frequent blow dries and extensions, that hair must be thinned to hell
I remember that she once complained that her hair wasn't growing and no wonder why, she needs to let hair rest and recover

Reactions: 9
I want to start off by saying that I really like laillis vlogs, shes fun to watch and i enjoy them. I saw her video on her ethnicity and i agreed with her, i dont know why people are (were) so obsessed with wanting to know someones background. in my mind i believed it isnt that big of an issue. I randomly as a joke searched it up and saw this thread and started looking at it and kind of got shocked and all that was said. then i came across someone mentioning their mom and her relatives and said to search them up on facebook to see their pakistani family. i kind of laughed it off but the name mentioned on the previous pages and i was shocked. There are SO MANY pictures of them and even mentioned before, theres pictures of them in pk, and these people who took pictures with them that are all proud pakistanis. There was a picture with a pakistani flag on the car but that i didnt see going back. I also want to add it isnt like she isnt from money, she is. But to hide and lie about your ethnicity makes others believe theres a reason they should be embarrassed too.

alot of these family members also look like them in different fonts. some of them even have the pictures with them on their profiles as a main picture.

i was so baffled, i felt like i had to share since i dont understand why people cant be proud of who they are. all of the things i saw were just confirmations of alot of things said on here
604F0724-7481-4871-8370-5ED7CCE8185A.jpeg
heres alizey with her cousins who are from karachi
Alot of pictures also had the caption “cousins” but i wasnt able to find them again.
its public obviously but you guys can search up the names mentioned before on the thread

45E42B82-337B-457A-AA70-A2BB9A12B26A.jpeg
5C528C76-90F3-4728-AA8B-936E2DBC195E.jpeg

Here, a cousin tagged mona saying that their mutual cousin opened a restaurant in Karachi

heres a picture of them at their cousins wedding who looks awfully similar to their mom
1103007D-7664-43F9-8A53-6B5C36128309.jpeg

A725D827-F663-439F-A27A-B31F5588A373.jpeg
E21CA006-1766-4214-899C-9F8C4BFC8E2B.jpeg

this one cousin of theirs ^ has “from karachi” on her profile. She looks so similar to Lailli!

I do like Lailli, i just dont like liars.
Even if she is still not pakistani, how do you claim to not grow up around any culture…
CFFFA6BE-DC6C-4A1A-BE35-AB9D6BB3C575.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I want to start off by saying that I really like laillis vlogs, shes fun to watch and i enjoy them. I saw her video on her ethnicity and i agreed with her, i dont know why people are (were) so obsessed with wanting to know someones background. in my mind i believed it isnt that big of an issue. I randomly as a joke searched it up and saw this thread and started looking at it and kind of got shocked and all that was said. then i came across someone mentioning their mom and her relatives and said to search them up on facebook to see their pakistani family. i kind of laughed it off but the name mentioned on the previous pages and i was shocked. There are SO MANY pictures of them and even mentioned before, theres pictures of them in pk, and these people who took pictures with them that are all proud pakistanis. There was a picture with a pakistani flag on the car but that i didnt see going back. I also want to add it isnt like she isnt from money, she is. But to hide and lie about your ethnicity makes others believe theres a reason they should be embarrassed too.

alot of these family members also look like them in different fonts. some of them even have the pictures with them on their profiles as a main picture.

i was so baffled, i felt like i had to share since i dont understand why people cant be proud of who they are. all of the things i saw were just confirmations of alot of things said on here
View attachment 1255732 heres alizey with her cousins who are from karachi
Alot of pictures also had the caption “cousins” but i wasnt able to find them again.
its public obviously but you guys can search up the names mentioned before on the thread

View attachment 1255734View attachment 1255735
Here, a cousin tagged mona saying that their mutual cousin opened a restaurant in Karachi

heres a picture of them at their cousins wedding who looks awfully similar to their mom
View attachment 1255737
View attachment 1255738View attachment 1255739
this one cousin of theirs ^ has “from karachi” on her profile. She looks so similar to Lailli!

I do like Lailli, i just dont like liars.
Even if she is still not pakistani, how do you claim to not grow up around any culture…
View attachment 1255742
This proves that they clearly weren't raised white. I read the Masala article awhile ago too and there was this picture. They look adorable wearing traditional clothes. Their whole lives they seem to be surrounded by culture yet she claims she doesn't know where she belongs...
WhatsApp-Image-2022-03-30-at-4.44.46-PM-766x1024.jpg

Reactions: 9
This proves that they clearly weren't raised white. I read the Masala article awhile ago too and there was this picture. They look adorable wearing traditional clothes. Their whole lives they seem to be surrounded by culture yet she claims she doesn't know where she belongs...
View attachment 1255798
this is so cute too! I was so shocked like before she claimed to be only Iranian (only recently she started to show love to her Indian side) and said her moms Iranian but her moms whole family is from or still lives in Pakistan. there's so much evidence if you see those pages on profile pictures, there's pictures in restaurants that were specifically in Karachi Pakistan that closed now but didn't exist anywhere else. You should look at those pictures before they get taken down on Facebook! (Laila Abbas as someone mentioned before) A lot of them include their grandmother too, and they all look very similar! when you look at the profile of the person who tagged mona, you see hundreds of pictures and when you keep clicking on profiles of the cousins tagged, they even have pictures with them. You can't deny you aren't Pakistani or at least half then just like everyone believed she was only Iranian until recently. And even if you do, all these events over many years surrounded by family still gives you some idea of your culture.

there's a huge difference between not growing up around your culture(s) vs not accepting them
its really sad for me to see this since I genuinely never believed it to be true and on top of that a big deal but to drag it on this much is insane

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
there's a huge difference between not growing up around your culture(s) vs not accepting them
its really sad for me to see this since I genuinely never believed it to be true and on top of that a big deal but to drag it on this much is insane
I couldn't agree with you more! IT's painfully obvious that she's trying to hide her roots.

lailli’s brand gives major drop shipping vibes at overpriced prices
Yup... £95 for not 100% silk wide leg trousers, ill pass. Also she has a warehouse/studio with a whole production team in Dubai and the turnover time at minimum 2/3 weeks?! even for small ethical businesses it shouldn't take that long surely and I doubt her brand is in demand 😭

Wondering why she still follows Aleem on Twitter I feel like she still wants him 🥲
Well she can't because Aleems parents would never approve. It's a mismatch and he even knows. She would suit an Iranian ironically even though she isn't really one. Since her and sister act like Iranians girls and not like pakistani and Indian girls.

She seems so much happier and relaxed now she’s admitted her desi ethnicity and her videos with Anncy eating roti etc she seems a lot more carefree. Hopefully this is the start of her being normal… she’s probably seen that Anccy has a big Indian following and wants a piece of that.
Yeahh because the constant lies all these years was probably heavy on her shoulders. She finally dropped it.

Come on guys, as much as we dislike Lailli, I don't think she's copying Yasmin, Lailli and Yasmin weren't that close, the one who started the friendship with Yasmin was Anncy

Anyways, going back to Lailli, I'm surprised she isn't bald yet, between the frequent blow dries and extensions, that hair must be thinned to hell
I remember that she once complained that her hair wasn't growing and no wonder why, she needs to let hair rest and recover
I dont dislike her I'm just here for the chinwag hahaha 🐸☕

Last edited:
With Aleem she’s good enough for a shag but not to bring home to the family and marriage. No way they’d approve of a girl like Lailli with content on socials and as many partners as she’s had. End of the day they’ll want someone who fits they’re mould for a daughter in law

Reactions: 1
I bet Iranian women would disagree that she acts like one of them. Similarly to Soniaxfyza, if you’re going to fake another culture then at least do the research and learn the language etc, don’t just rely on google translate.

Do you guys believe he did beat her up? Because honestly I think she chats tit half the time and they were very young soo i think everything is very questionable.
Only they know but it seems weird after accusing someone so much, you would still invest your time in them…also his tweets seemed more factual than her allegations

Well clearly not if he’s with someone now, but thinking about it now, it makes sense why she did spend time after the drama..it has to be the money 😂
He posted up a night ago of the heart broken emoji 💔 on his instagram story...and a day later he following a new girl. I mean the only girl on his instagram and she is a pretty girl as well...interesting 🤔 Aleem thread? LOL 😄

@Love.lux.hate.BS I know this is getting interesting 👀. Specially if people were spotting him and Laili few months ago in London. Someone posted it on here they were going into Novikov.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.