Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she calling herself doctor? Because I’ve honestly not seen that. I’ve just been googling and Biolite has really good reviews and a lot of them, so it’s doing something right. it’s a respectable business which works with some very well known influencers.

64B9807B-3436-45B4-A5EF-E1B6DF204370.jpeg

21055B20-7551-49B9-99A9-0D9DA7A4E255.jpeg

And not a sniff at all of dirty money or criminal behaviour with Biolite.

I’ve just been thinking would Laili have had to move into Aleem’s home and live with his mum if they had gotten married? His family setup seems much more old school. There’s another guy I follow who owns that Childsplay Clothing, also very well off (but money is legit) and his wife works with him and they’re very much partners. It’s 👌

I remember Aleem getting a puppy and then leaving it in his car because his mum didn’t want it in the house. He then got rid of it. (Apparently pups are too haram but not a husband with a background in drugs and money laundering).

Damn I had forgotten Laili has a dog too. So yeah that was never going to work. I wonder if she ever even met Aleem’s mother lol

Reactions: 5
I remember rumors that both families intervened after the domestic abuse allegations Lailli claimed against aleem. And he alleges there was an unplanned pregnancy it was messy on Twitter. Mona took Lailli back to Dubai shortly after that. I’m not sure we’ll ever really know.

Reactions: 8
omg her new vlog...i mean where do i even begin? she made several weird comments about the trip.
- talks about how people love to stare in India and growing up British she was taught it was rude to do that...even though we've seen her childhood pictures in India she still makes it seem like she's never been there but okay.
- Makes the statement that people in Bangalore don't wear ethnic clothing, That's hard to believe but okay
- she begged her dad to let her and Alizey fly together...omg give me a break
- she says something weird about how people in india care about LV and Gucci so she didn't bring any of those bags. Making it seem like she wants to dissociate with indians. ngl the green bv bag is atrocious.

The vlog was interesting because it's different to her usual content but she was just being weird throughout the whole vlog. I didn't like her attitude. Alizey looked gorgeous though and i was just wondering is that her natural hair or does she have extensions?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember rumors that both families intervened after the domestic abuse allegations Lailli claimed against aleem. And he alleges there was an unplanned pregnancy it was messy on Twitter. Mona took Lailli back to Dubai shortly after that. I’m not sure we’ll ever really know.
Did Aleem say Lailli was pregnant? If he did then didn’t he expose himself saying he got her pregnant? His family would kill him lol

Reactions: 3
omg her new vlog...i mean where do i even begin? she made several weird comments about the trip.
- talks about how people love to stare in India and growing up British she was taught it was rude to do that...even though we've seen her childhood pictures in India she still makes it seem like she's never been there but okay.
- Makes the statement that people in Bangalore don't wear ethnic clothing, That's hard to believe but okay
- she says something weird about how people in india care about LV and Gucci so she didn't bring any of those bags. Making it seem like she wants to dissociate with indians. ngl the green bv bag is atrocious.

The vlog was interesting because it's different to her usual content but she was just being weird throughout the whole vlog. I didn't like her attitude. Alizey looked gorgeous though and i was just wondering is that her natural hair or does she have extensions?
I think you're reaching a bit with that first point

I also grew up in the UK but my dad's from a country where people have no issue eyeballing you in public. Despite going there on holiday multiple times growing up it doesn't make it any less awkward when you're not used to that on a daily basis

Reactions: 7
Fair enough @hamham but it’s just my opinion and we can agree to disagree. With all the other comments combined it’s almost like she’s still try disassociate with India, that’s all.

Makes the statement that people in Bangalore don't wear ethnic clothing, That's hard to believe but okay
Yes they do wear ethnic clothing as well as western stuff, so that’s a lie. It’s a very diverse place with people from all over relocating there for corporate work prospects. I visit regularly and I pack at least one ethnic outfit just to fit in/for the novelty.
You get eyeballed in most if not all the south Asian countries.. it’s like they can spot you if you’re foreign. It’s not deep. What seems rude (etiquette) to westerners is often permissible in other parts of the world..I can understand if she was uncomfortable at the time and just conversing with her sister, but I’d have edited it out to make me look less ignorant

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

No that’s actually all Alizeys natural hair MashaAllah, must be the Indian genes

• Haha
She didn't even last in Regents Uni a full semester. She admitted it in her vlogs that she wasn't the 'studying kind' and wanted to start her own business nothing happened🙄. I also think she didn't get along with anyone at that Uni besides Aleem. Pregnancy scare is a stretch. They were probably messing around but highly doubt it. His parents would have killed him. He would have been dragged out of London back into Birmingham. But his parents aren't pleased with him thats for sure. He is the only son there's only so much they can do. Don't think he even finished Uni never talked about it just fizzled away after his second year. He would have made hoo-ha about graduating "Lord Aleem style" lol.

Just some throwbacks:
52700AB9-D26D-4825-A9EB-CF261EE2E49E.jpeg

9AFB039B-D937-444F-8092-592737DE55C3.jpeg

E96B3ECB-8AE9-43FD-B54B-D08DDCB8C656.jpeg

DC911679-CC06-41C4-B828-A40182FF000D.jpeg

Pregnancy scare is a stretch. They were probably messing around but highly doubt it. His parents would have killed him
IF the speculation was true..do y’all think Lailli would’ve had the abortion bc Aleem’s family would never accept it, and ofc it’s less of a burden on her future and Mona’s rep single parenting?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lailli’s a bleeping idiot but if there was an unplanned pregnancy isn’t it just as much his fault as hers lol. It’s a low blow to post that knowing she’d get more of the blame.

This could be nothing but someone mentioned he was told to get back up to his parents so could it have been that the alleged pregnancy was the cause? Or him just messing about and generally being a waster? He left London without graduating and uni was never mentioned again.

Regents University the vast majority are foreign students, aren’t they? It’s a strange choice for a Brit.

He definitely didn’t finish his degree and it’s interesting that both dropped out. Were they living with each other or in different places? It’s so annoying how she says she was single/taken/engaged at random times

Also not necessarily to do with this but I do think it’s naive that people might think Muslims at uni don’t live ‘in sin’ together.’ I had an uncle who in the 80s/90s came from a very strict background (both my grandparents were practising Muslims and my grandma wore hijab + abaaya). He lived with his girlfriend who was also Muslim. They later got married but a part of the family thought gf wasn’t marriage material because she had lived with him (so what did that make him also? 😂).

Reactions: 4
Lailli’s a bleeping idiot but if there was an unplanned pregnancy isn’t it just as much his fault as hers lol. It’s a low blow to post that knowing she’d get more of the blame.

This could be nothing but someone mentioned he was told to get back up to his parents so could it have been that the alleged pregnancy was the cause? Or him just messing about and generally being a waster? He left London without graduating and uni was never mentioned again.

Regents University the vast majority are foreign students, aren’t they? It’s a strange choice for a Brit.

He definitely didn’t finish his degree and it’s interesting that both dropped out. Were they living with each other or in different places? It’s so annoying how she says she was single/taken/engaged at random times

Also not necessarily to do with this but I do think it’s naive that people might think Muslims at uni don’t live ‘in sin’ together.’ I had an uncle who in the 80s/90s came from a very strict background (both my grandparents were practising Muslims and my grandma wore hijab + abaaya). He lived with his girlfriend who was also Muslim. They later got married but a part of the family thought gf wasn’t marriage material because she had lived with him (so what did that make him also? 😂).
I don’t think they lived together because his family would come visit often I remember through his stories. And I think Lailli shared a flat with Alizey. I think he’s grown up and is definitely going for the more traditional girl because at the end of the day, his family is very traditional and a typical Pakistani family. Their household is very religious despite what Aleem does. But to be fair, he acted like a typical eff boy which most brown boys do even tho they come from traditional families. From what I’ve heard from mutuals, he’s changed and is def being careful and following religion closer than before. Lailli is no where near his family’s expectations. And religion isn’t important to her from what she shows.

Last edited:
I know I noticed that last night too 👀. I wonder what that is about. MUA don't normally do that. They just go quiet on Instagram.
She’s clearly reading this. I wonder if Aleem reads this too lmao. Last time I mentioned how he liked Lailli’s old pictures and they were unliked the next day 🤣 alsooo there’s a possibility he accidentally followed her whilst stalking her profile and didn’t realize it lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s clearly reading this. I wonder if Aleem reads this too lmao. Last time I mentioned how he liked Lailli’s old pictures and they were unliked the next day 🤣 alsooo there’s a possibility he accidentally followed her whilst stalking her profile and didn’t realize it lol
Ooo I think they do keep an eye on it time to time. That is a possibility too he was probs having a little late night stalk.. if he did am sorry I put you on this forum. I'm just a nebby bastard hahahaha 😂😂😂. (Btw so is everyone else lol they just dont want to admit it)😂.

Reactions: 2
Do you have the screenshot of this unplanned pregnancy tweet

Lie-Lie wth is the result from your DNA ancestry test 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Don’t forget after the Mirza twins lied about “being neighbours in Bangalore whilst growing up” because being Irani is now out of fashion for them so have changed to full Indian now 🙄

Does anyone know how they know Deepika. Claiming a Bollywood actress when it suits them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Don’t forget after the Mirza twins lied about “being neighbours in Bangalore whilst growing up” because being Irani is now out of fashion for them so have changed to full Indian now 🙄

Does anyone know how they know Deepika. Claiming a Bollywood actress when it suits them 🤦🏻‍♀️
From 2018:
374D1DAA-4179-455F-B5AD-926A4F8CD9C0.jpeg
I’m assuming they’ve known each other a while then?
Now that they don’t need to worry about climbing the social ladder as Asians they can fully flex it, however to drop the Persian roots theory will be embarrassing for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

From 2018:
View attachment 1275668I’m assuming they’ve known each other a while then?
Now that they don’t need to worry about climbing the social ladder as Asians they can fully flex it, however to drop the Persian roots theory will be embarrassing for her.
TBH I've only seen her wear the Loro Piana's the most, the other shoes idk when she wore them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.