Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the looks of it, Mona's relatives from Karachi are really well off. I think Lailli doesn't claim them because she's a racial supremacist. It's the reason she took the DNA test, clinging to that last bit of hope she's persian.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she posted a pic of her OCI card at the airport for her flight to India, that's why we were talking about it

There are so many southasians claiming to be descendants of Arabs and Persians, just to make themselves sound cool. I don't believe the Persian claim unless they have the last name Irani or they're Parsi. I never believe the Arab one. Its always so funny when anyone (desi or nondesi muslim) claims to be a Sayed (or however they spell it). Like if you're a Sayed I'm a long lost princess 😂. Sayeds, are descendants of the muslim prophet Muhammed. Theres no legitimate way to prove the claim, parents can just put the name Sayed onto birth certificates without any hassle
It's not to 'make themselves look cool' tbh Pakistani self-hatred has roots in classism and casteism which are influenced by colourism and the idea that Arabs/Persian Muslims are supreme over converted Muslims
From the looks of it, Mona's relatives from Karachi are really well off. I think Lailli doesn't claim them because she's a racial supremacist. It's the reason she took the DNA test, clinging to that last bit of hope she's persian.
Yes this is 100% true, if Lailli claimed Mona's Pakistani side her claims of being a Persian descendant (due to Ashrafization) and old money (as Clifton is littered with old money, more people are old money rather than new money purely because of the prices of real estate there) could have held weight to them and been true. It would've explained why she was poor and lived in Watford (b/c it's impossible to transfer large amounts of money out of Pakistan without committing a crime) prior to her mother establishing herself.

I don't understand why she still denies her Pakistani roots because it's the only side that she's actually rich in 😭

Ya but Parsis are South Asians who are ethnically Persian so I see nothing wrong with that if ppl who claim that are sincere. However I’ve seen like way too many desis claim to be part Middle Eastern because they’re paler but being pale doesn’t equal being foreign.
Desis need to stop claiming Arab lol it's so stupid. A lot of Pakistanis can claim being Iranic (not Iranian, that's a nationality) purely because most of Provinces in Pak house Central Asian/Iranic ethnic groups and a lot of Pakistanis are from those regions but actual desis with hindu ancestry need to be proud of it.

That being said, it's not b/c they're pale it's because of classism and the caste system in Pakistan. Being pale is just one of many ways to move up the social chain. (e.g. if you're pale but from a low caste, you can pretend you're from a Persian caste and move up the food chain. Unfortunately, people with Hindu ancestry are still discriminated against (OBCs and Dalits) in Pakistan which is why there's a lot of self-hatred and co-option of Arab/Persian lineages

I think their mum's clinic is doing well so she treated them to van cleef but even then, I'd rather put that money towards a bigger house.... they all spend so much on designer and holidays yet live in a small house far from the nice side of Dubai, it still doesn't make sense to me 😭
If I'm being honest with you, rich South Asians don't care where they live lol our spending habits just aren't the same as Arabs/Persians. I thought most of my friends were poor but they're actually associated with politically powerful and affluent families back home and live a humble life abroad because our elders prefer to invest their money in South Asia where they can make higher returns per year in real estate etc than they can in the west.

I think I know why Lailli has had more disposable income recently, can any Emiratis confirm whether my theory is true

Prior to 2020, Mona had to have an Emirati shareholder as non-Emiratis weren't allowed to fully own their business. This law was annulled in 2020

I'd imagine somewhere between 2020-present, Mona bought out her Emirati partner and now gets 100% of the profits from biolite which explains why they have more money to spend on Van cleef and such? That's probably why she was doing a house viewing too. Can anyone confirm whether this is viable?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can someone give another history lesson on why this is? Have this in my family too
There are multiple groups of Central Asian migrants to India

1. Iranis
- Zoroastrians that immigrated to British India to escape persecution from the Qajars. Some still speak Farsi and Dari
2. Parsis
- Larger group of Zoroastrians that escaped religious persecution, historically distinguished from the former category on the basis of dialect differences but these two groups are now well-integrated with each other
- Migrated so long ago that they're more ethnically and culturally connected to the region they settled in that their Iranic roots are not relevant anymore. Usually will have the odd blue eyed kid but mostly look desi
- still practice Zoro
3. Pathans
a) Post partition arrived in India because they're Hindus
- Tribes include Afridis, Ahmadzais, Barakzais, Bettanis, Durranis, Kakars, Khattaks, Lodis, Orakzais, Shinwaris and Yusufzais etc
The Kapoor Bollywood family have Hindu pathan heritage, Pathan's are mostly found in Northern areas.
b) Muslim indentured workers transported in the 19th century
If you are a Muslim Pathan, your family will pride themselves on being a part of an Ashraf caste.

If you don't know whether your family falls under any of these categories, it's worth asking them. If your family doesn't have any knowledge on Pathan heritage, there's a 99% chance you won't have any Central Asian heritage. Wrt Parsi/Iranis it's not even worth asking your family because they're closed communities, but you could have an ancestor who left the community at some point but the chances of that causing multiple people to have Coloured eyes in your family is v low.

Coloured eyes aren't always due to Central Asian heritage, don't get caught up in Aryan supremacy theories. You can be fully, 100% desi with 0 Central Asian/Middle Asian/European ancestors in your family tree and have coloured eyes

It's not to 'make themselves look cool' tbh Pakistani self-hatred has roots in classism and casteism which are influenced by colourism and the idea that Arabs/Persian Muslims are supreme over converted Muslims

Yes this is 100% true, if Lailli claimed Mona's Pakistani side her claims of being a Persian descendant (due to Ashrafization) and old money (as Clifton is littered with old money, more people are old money rather than new money purely because of the prices of real estate there) could have held weight to them and been true. It would've explained why she was poor and lived in Watford (b/c it's impossible to transfer large amounts of money out of Pakistan without committing a crime) prior to her mother establishing herself.

I don't understand why she still denies her Pakistani roots because it's the only side that she's actually rich in 😭

Desis need to stop claiming Arab lol it's so stupid. A lot of Pakistanis can claim being Iranic (not Iranian, that's a nationality) purely because most of Provinces in Pak house Central Asian/Iranic ethnic groups and a lot of Pakistanis are from those regions but actual desis with hindu ancestry need to be proud of it.

That being said, it's not b/c they're pale it's because of classism and the caste system in Pakistan. Being pale is just one of many ways to move up the social chain. (e.g. if you're pale but from a low caste, you can pretend you're from a Persian caste and move up the food chain. Unfortunately, people with Hindu ancestry are still discriminated against (OBCs and Dalits) in Pakistan which is why there's a lot of self-hatred and co-option of Arab/Persian lineages
Yes that’s true but I’ve met countless number of desis who say their of foreign ancestry particularly claiming to be part middle eastern just because of the way they look and if they’re paler. Also to be frank no desi I’ve met abroad who come from non-Muslim family claims to be part Middle Eastern so it sucks to really see this happening to Muslim desis as they get picked on by Arabs and Persians here for being wannabe Middle Eastern

2. Parsis
- Larger group of Zoroastrians that escaped religious persecution, historically distinguished from the former category on the basis of dialect differences but these two groups are now well-integrated with each other
- Migrated so long ago that they're more ethnically and culturally connected to the region they settled in that their Iranic roots are not relevant anymore. Usually will have the odd blue eyed kid but mostly look desi
- still practice Zoro
If you don't know whether your family falls under any of these categories, it's worth asking them. If your family doesn't have any knowledge on Pathan heritage, there's a 99% chance you won't have any Central Asian heritage. Wrt Parsi/Iranis it's not even worth asking your family because they're closed communities, but you could have an ancestor who left the community at some point but the chances of that causing multiple people to have Coloured eyes in your family is v low.

Coloured eyes aren't always due to Central Asian heritage, don't get caught up in Aryan supremacy theories. You can be fully, 100% desi with 0 Central Asian/Middle Asian/European ancestors in your family tree and have coloured eyes
I agree with you but In order to be Zoroastrian you had to marry another Zoroastrian and you couldn’t convert so those people are still ethnically foreign but culturally and linguistically South Asian. Lol I remember one time when Lailli took Anncy to a Parsi restaurant in one of Anncy’s vlogs a long time ago, Lailli was soo happy to be eating food from what she probably thinks are non Indians it was hella weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There are multiple groups of Central Asian migrants to India

1. Iranis
- Zoroastrians that immigrated to British India to escape persecution from the Qajars. Some still speak Farsi and Dari
2. Parsis
- still practice Zoro
3. Pathans
a) Post partition arrived in India because they're Hindus
- Tribes include Afridis, Ahmadzais, Barakzais, Bettanis, Durranis, Kakars, Khattaks, Lodis, Orakzais, Shinwaris and Yusufzais etc
The Kapoor Bollywood family have Hindu pathan heritage, Pathan's are mostly found in Northern areas.
b) Muslim indentured workers transported in the 19th century
If you are a Muslim Pathan, your family will pride themselves on being a part of an Ashraf caste.

wow, all I know is I come from a family of farmers in northern India lol. I always assumed because it’s the easiest entry point to india they just mixed a lot with invaders (non-consensually 🙁). What’s aryan supremacy, isn’t that related to hitler?

Yeah I think there’s so many people that have green eyes in India too. With a population of over a billion it’s bound to happen

… and the idea that Arabs/Persian Muslims are supreme over converted Muslims
Dang is this really a belief that is held? So is every other group converted?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think their trip to the Maldives was sponsored by the hotel they keep tagging but they never disclose when they’re sponsored or gifted tit so sneaky

Reactions: 8
If Soniaxfyza can get sponsored trip to Maldives I’m sure these fake Persian witches can

If Soniaxfyza can get sponsored trip to Maldives I’m sure these fake Persian witches can
Ah but that was before their exposure.. Lailli did herself a favour by claiming some desi in her even if it weren’t Pakistani. The other 2 are trying to salvage their old career by starting a YT channel. Wonder if they’re taking notes from Lailli!

Reactions: 2
looks like they aren't, since she was raised "white" don't know if she follows it
Are they not fasting?
I think it's better to not assume anything when it comes to religion. I'm sure there's that Hadith to make 100 excuses for a fellow Muslim (anyone who portrays themselves as one), could be periods, sickness, a multitude of things. Let's draw the line at passing religious judgement for our own sakes.

Ah but that was before their exposure.. Lailli did herself a favour by claiming some desi in her even if it weren’t Pakistani. The other 2 are trying to salvage their old career by starting a YT channel. Wonder if they’re taking notes from Lailli!
I'm sure the way they got exposed influenced Lailli to distance herself from her past. Plus her account was dead when she used to claim Irani, now she's blowing up she's being more calculated. In that case, good for her ngl lol

I think it's better to not assume anything when it comes to religion. I'm sure there's that Hadith to make 100 excuses for a fellow Muslim (anyone who portrays themselves as one), could be periods, sickness, a multitude of things. Let's draw the line at passing religious judgement for our own sakes.
100% agree!! It wasn't in a malicious way at all I was just wondering if they had talked about fasting at all bc last year she did and I don't keep up with her as much as I used to so I thought I might've missed something

Reactions: 6
100% agree!! It wasn't in a malicious way at all I was just wondering if they had talked about fasting at all bc last year she did and I don't keep up with her as much as I used to so I thought I might've missed something
Lailli no longer pushes the religious trope anymore — she was called out about it years ago. And while yes, we shouldn’t concern ourselves with their decisions not to fast, we also acknowledge the fact she dabbled with her religious beliefs before and is openly secular.

Reactions: 3
‘Iranian food is bland’ no lailli ur self hatred is bland, sad and pathetic at this point. That’s like when Kim K said Indian food is disgusting. Anyone who’s Indian or has had good authentic Indian food knows it slaps. Same way Iranians know their food slaps. Clearly she doesn’t know what to get and what goes with what and that’s why it’s bland to her. Or probs coz she didn’t grow up eating it and doesn’t know where to go out and eat it where it’s authentic and made correctly. I’ve had some bomb Iranian food so no idea what the culture vultures talking about. Maybe go to Iran or get ur Iranian fam to cook you up something good or shut up and eat your bangers and mash

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Iranian food is bland’ no lailli ur self hatred is bland, sad and pathetic at this point. That’s like when Kim K said Indian food is disgusting. Anyone who’s Indian or has had good authentic Indian food knows it slaps. Same way Iranians know their food slaps. Clearly she doesn’t know what to get and what goes with what and that’s why it’s bland to her. Or probs coz she didn’t grow up eating it and doesn’t know where to go out and eat it where it’s authentic and made correctly. I’ve had some bomb Iranian food so no idea what the culture vultures talking about. Maybe go to Iran or get ur Iranian fam to cook you up something good or shut up and eat your bangers and mash
I was so surprised when she said that. Like who would call food from their own culture gross, as an adult. especially when they r trying so hard to convince everyone they're from that culture. Also if you guys saw the mukbang she did with Persian food, she was saying how much she loved the food about basically every dish they had. real Iranian/persians don't call it Iranian food, they always say Persian food. She needs to watch Shahs of Sunset to see how real Persians act, so she can do a better job with her lie

Reactions: 4
I was so surprised when she said that. Like who would call food from their own culture gross, as an adult. especially when they r trying so hard to convince everyone they're from that culture. Also if you guys saw the mukbang she did with Persian food, she was saying how much she loved the food about basically every dish they had. real Iranian/persians don't call it Iranian food, they always say Persian food. She needs to watch Shahs of Sunset to see how real Persians act, so she can do a better job with her lie
She’s clearly not good at improvisation. Doesn’t really think before she speaks, and judging by the number of times we’ve caught her contradicting herself, she probably doesn’t revisit her tweets or vlogs in order to be consistent either.
From regular Chanel bag hauls to Chanel dupes and mukbang…not very luxurious is it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.