Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edit: Oh I've just seen the OCI Lailli has. I'm sure that Mona's PIO was converted to an OCI

Upon reading this, I'm even more convinced that Lailli's entire Iranian heritage is falsified. Ashraf's all falsified their ancestries by acting like they're descendants of some great rulers, or some niche dynasty or of the Prophet, when in reality they're just your average Punjabis.

I'm pretty sure the Qajar's were ruthless and finished off the last of that dynasty. They wouldn't have left a single person live in case they commanded an army and returned to reclaim their rule. Can any Iranians confirm this? I mean even an average Iranian wouldn't claim affiliation to this dynasty it's silly
The only reason she ever came out admitting she’s desi is cuz of threads like these and cuz of that interview but isn’t Dubai soo small where everyone in her real life would have known she’s desi. The people who went to school with her outed her years ago so like why would she lie.

Reactions: 2
I’m not saying Lailli’s family are like this… but it’s really not that deep as let’s be honest for generations the Asian community have been buying expensive gold and flashy cars despite living in a terraced house in a milling city. I’m not even trying to be racist here but I just don’t think expensive jewellery or fancy cars equate wealth. I know of people who work 9-5’s in a call centre yet dress top to toe in designer. Those things do not prove wealth just expensive taste 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
That’s people that come from Muslim families doing that right? Cuz usually I see ppl whose families come from Indic faiths and they’re like the complete opposite
yeah typically, but some hindu ppl are also Parsi.

Well it’s not just the earrings but the birthday car too? Ofc Lailli doesn’t want you to think they’re rentals. If Mona is making a substantial amount of money per month across all her income streams, she probably could spend bc I don’t believe the splurge is a monthly recurrence!

Exactly for the number of years and vids she has, you’d think she’d have more but guess perhaps she’s not as intriguing enough and her personality isn’t very “engaging”. Her motto is she’s doing it bc she wants to and whenever bc she doesn’t need the money etc, but judging by the amount of recent social media activity ramp up, it makes you think otherwise.
for the new car, in a video with Anncy, she mentioned that its either financed/leased. I can't remember which one exactly. But that explains how she was able to afford it. It also explains why she can't change the car even though she hates it.

I think Mona is probably comfortable with the house and is fine there. People can be like that and moving and re-doing a new place is just a big stress if you’ve got a business to run too. She might just not be that concerned with home if she’s always out working and thinks the girls will move on and get married eventually.

I know some people don’t want their girls having absolutely everything because then a potential husband if they’re traditional will be thinking well what’s the point in me? She already has a life and everything. Just putting it out there as I saw a video with Lailli and her mum and mona said getting married younger is better as otherwise you get used to having things your way and will struggle to adapt to someone and build your life together.

Reactions: 5
I’m not saying Lailli’s family are like this… but it’s really not that deep as let’s be honest for generations the Asian community have been buying expensive gold and flashy cars despite living in a terraced house in a milling city. I’m not even trying to be racist here but I just don’t think expensive jewellery or fancy cars equate wealth. I know of people who work 9-5’s in a call centre yet dress top to toe in designer. Those things do not prove wealth just expensive taste 🤷🏽‍♀️
I think it depends based on family more than the asian culture or it could be a UK asian thing. I'm from the states and the southasian community here isn't like that. Typically the only lavish spending we do is on gold and that's bc its considered an investment for possible hard times. We don't even wear the gold out unless its for a wedding bc we don't want to attract attention. The only ppl who buy flashy cars are 20-somethings who r bad with money or ppl who actually have money.

Reactions: 4
And yeah I know people who work in a call centre and is dressed in head to toe designer which doesn’t make sense and also Asians who live in small 3 bed properties in estates but spend lots on gold and make sure to have material things. They just don’t care about where they live for some reason and seem to be quite satisfied even if they don’t live in the best of areas. Maybe they’re happy to be around their community I guess..

Reactions: 3
Seems like a lot of folks are conflating things. Nationality is not the same as ethnicity. As you have described it you are not ethnically Mexican. You are Mexican, of French, Kurdish, and Jewish (which is a religion, not ethnicity either) descent.
Well, I also have Native American roots (yes, the Native tribes in Mexico are also called Native American), one of my great-grandparents was a Native Otomí, he even spoked the dialect, so I do also have that, but not on a big scale tbh
But honestly, can't claim any of those ethnicities, I really am just a Latina girl

Reactions: 1
I'm a New Zealand born Iraqi but my ancestors were originally from Yemen. I'm proud that my roots come from Yemen but i still consider myself to be Iraqi because that's the culture i practice, i speak in an iraqi dialect, i eat iraqi food and i visit Iraq often therefore i still identify as an Iraqi.

This is the thing i'm not understanding with Lailli, she visits India often and she did live there at one point of her life. Her father lives in India and identifies as an Indian, speaks their language. She's often seen eating Indian food yet she doesn't feel like she belongs there and claims to be raised white or persian but we never seen step foot in Iran...it just doesn't make any sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She probably fantasised about her Iranian background as a child and made up all sorts of scenarios in her head so it’s her taking what she dreamt up too far. She knows she’s not Iranian but she probably invisioned this fabulous Persian life back in the day and got carried away 😂😂

• Haha
Off topic for a moment but wow we have so many different people from diverse backgrounds here on this thread and reading all of your guys’ ancestral stories and how your raised is so interesting… and we all have one thing in common - no shits to give for laillis bs and lies

• Heart
Reactions: 11

for the new car, in a video with Anncy, she mentioned that its either financed/leased. I can't remember which one exactly. But that explains how she was able to afford it. It also explains why she can't change the car even though she hates it.
Oh well that’s a relief! She’s openly admitted that. I’m proud of her transparency!

Off topic for a moment but wow we have so many different people from diverse backgrounds here on this thread and reading all of your guys’ ancestral stories and how your raised is so interesting… and we all have one thing in common - no shits to give for laillis bs and lies
Honestly the older I get, the less bothered I am about ethnicity and more appreciative I am. I sense Lailli is maturing or she is avoiding being exposed on a grand scale. It must be very lonely to be the only one in your circle with identity/ethnicity issues too.

Ya but Parsis are South Asians who are ethnically Persian so I see nothing wrong with that if ppl who claim that are sincere. However I’ve seen like way too many desis claim to be part Middle Eastern because they’re paler but being pale doesn’t equal being foreign.

Form what I’ve heard from ppl in the UK is that some of them save money that way and buy property throughout the country. There are peoples parents who work under the counter while benefiting from the system which allows them to buy property and sustain an expensive taste. And then on the other hand you’re right there are some who just spend all their money on materialistic stuff.

Last edited:
Ya but Parsis are South Asians who are ethnically Persian so I see nothing wrong with that if ppl who claim that are sincere. However I’ve seen like way too many desis claim to be part Middle Eastern because they’re paler but being pale doesn’t equal being foreign.

Form what I’ve heard from ppl in the UK is that some of them save money that way and buy property throughout the country. There are peoples parents who work under the counter while benefiting from the system which allows them to buy property and sustain an expensive taste. And then on the other hand you’re right there are some who just spend all their money on materialistic stuff.
This is true I know people who live in pretty standard homes but have 10+ properties and live off the rent. They don’t desire to live somewhere better they’d rather have financial freedom to buy what they want and travel a lot. Not everyone wants a mansion and some are happy around the same people they’ve always been around.

I personally don’t have a desire to live in a big mansion for example and I’m pretty happy in an apartment in a convenient area. I’m honestly happy living like this and don’t have a big desire for a big grand home.

Reactions: 6
Edit: Oh I've just seen the OCI Lailli has. I'm sure that Mona's PIO was converted to an OCI

Upon reading this, I'm even more convinced that Lailli's entire Iranian heritage is falsified. Ashraf's all falsified their ancestries by acting like they're descendants of some great rulers, or some niche dynasty or of the Prophet, when in reality they're just your average Punjabis.

I'm pretty sure the Qajar's were ruthless and finished off the last of that dynasty. They wouldn't have left a single person live in case they commanded an army and returned to reclaim their rule. Can any Iranians confirm this? I mean even an average Iranian wouldn't claim affiliation to this dynasty it's silly
Hey, put some respek on our name 😂

lmaooo yes I promise I’m not claiming to be Afghan. I identify as 100% Indian. So basically My great grandparents all migrated from Afghanistan in the early 1900’s and so did everyone in my community. People in my community haven’t married outside our community ever. Only recently some people of my generation have been marrying anyone they like really. But it was pretty tabboo to do this before to “conserve our Pathan lineage”. We’re Pathan and come from different tribal groups like Alizai’s and Memanzai’s. I know this won’t carry on to our next generation bc everyone’s kind of doing their own thing now. But ya lol that’s the story. Half of my family looks Afghan with blue/green eyes but not me lmao.
Can someone give another history lesson on why this is? Have this in my family too

The earring her mam gifted her are so expensive. Do u think they are real? Who can afford £13k on a pair of earrings.
They’re definitely real. I know young girls who run successful aesthetic clinics and spend/travel like that. I also know girls finance these types of spending habits (LOL). Mona is a pretty successful woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can’t work out whether she’s being sarcastic and taking the piss, or whether she’s just extremely arrogant.
Did she ever do a house tour? Seems strange all that money on material possessions yet she films in what looks like a box room 🤔

Reactions: 6
Seems like a lot of folks are conflating things. Nationality is not the same as ethnicity. As you have described it you are not ethnically Mexican. You are Mexican, of French, Kurdish, and Jewish (which is a religion, not ethnicity either) descent.
Jewish is both an ethnicity and a religion. You can be ethnically Jewish and not religiously Jewish and vice versa.

Hey, put some respek on our name 😂

Can someone give another history lesson on why this is? Have this in my family too

I asked one of my friends who is Pathan, her parents lived in Delhi before coming here so she said that a lot of Pathans went to India during the 11-12th century because of better work opportunities given by the empires at that time. They only married within their ethnic community because well that’s just the culture of South Asia as well as surrounding areas. Most people for centuries marry within their ethnic groups and religion, only up until recently with urbanization and people moving into cities have people married outside their ethno-religious community in South Asia I believe minus like the wealthy who have been mingling with others for centuries due to power etc

Jewish is both an ethnicity and a religion. You can be ethnically Jewish and not religiously Jewish and vice versa.
Yup there’s even Jewish communities throughout India and I know some Pakistanis who have like a Jewish great grandparent or grandparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.