Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edit: Oh I've just seen the OCI Lailli has. I'm sure that Mona's PIO was converted to an OCI

Upon reading this, I'm even more convinced that Lailli's entire Iranian heritage is falsified. Ashraf's all falsified their ancestries by acting like they're descendants of some great rulers, or some niche dynasty or of the Prophet, when in reality they're just your average Punjabis.

I'm pretty sure the Qajar's were ruthless and finished off the last of that dynasty. They wouldn't have left a single person live in case they commanded an army and returned to reclaim their rule. Can any Iranians confirm this? I mean even an average Iranian wouldn't claim affiliation to this dynasty it's silly

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Your ancestry&me test came back 90% Afghan when your great grandparents and above spoke farsi? 😭 This is cap I'm sorry

But yeah Lailli is a desi

This is funny because every self-hating Pakistani nationalist has claimed these 3 nationalities hahahahaha if she's actually claimed those nationalities she's definitely got Pakistani in her (from Monas side)

If you guys like, I can go into the history of why Pakistanis are so self-hating but I'll try to keep it short and sweet for readability.

After the partition, the British drew random borders in South Asia. Pakistan's borders claimed Afghans and Balochis (iranic people) and part of Punjab. 3 different ethnic groups. Also, brown converts immigrated to Pakistan post partition and in order to avoid discrimination (because a lot were from OBC/'untouchable' tribes and clans and others were Hindu converts that didn't want to be discriminated for their religious lineage) created lies about how their ancestors were Arabs, Turks or Persian to hide their ancestral lineages. These were the only choices you had, change your background for social mobility or accept your background and be subjected to punishment. Some high-caste desis were honest about their lineage, but that was only because they would not be discriminated against for it and most of them have been constrained to the middle-class because of how entrenched the caste system is. The state also enables this, if you wanna read into it you can search Arabisation of Pakistan.

Anyway, if you look at the state of Pakistan now, Punjabis with falsified lineages that try to benefit from Arab/Persian supremacy in Pak are at the top of the ladder, whereas the low caste Muslims converts are left behind. That's probably why Laillis grandma wrote that book too, I doubt if Lailli did an ancestry test she'd have any Persian in her. Their Iranian ancestry was most definitely falsified so they could portray themselves as 'high-caste' Ashrafs, and it seems to have worked since Mona's family reside in Clifton and Mona grew up there. It's an affluent area littered Pakistani old-money.

It's so funny how Lailli's claims of being old money are most likely true but now she can't claim them. Pakistani old-money is extremely affluent and has a lot of political power, I'm sure Lailli's Clifton family are well-connected with the Pakistani establishment too. I know she grew up in a shithole in Watford but a friend of mine whose family is affluent as well grew up in similar conditions to Lailli (separated parents, mom had to make it on her own even though they had money back home) so I don't see that as being an indicator of her current financial situation, especially considering how hard it used to be to transfer money from Pak to the UK because most rich pakistanis don't declare their income (to avoid tax)

TLDR:
People in Pakistan claim Arab/Iranian heritage as a result of British colonialism and the caste system, people with 'pure Muslim heritage' are at the top of the ladder, converts from high castes in the upper middle and OBCs/untouchables at the bottom, even in present day Pak. This explains Laillis grandmothers book which contains a (most likely falsified) claim of Iranian ancestry.

Mona being raised in Clifton implies that the family does have money, probably old feudal money. I speculated that Lailli being raised in Watford doesn't mean much b/c many affluent Pakistanis faced socioeconomic hardship after immigrating to the UK because they couldn't transfer cash out of Pakistan (gov makes it hard on purpose), most rich pakistanis couldn't (and still can't) move money out of the country b/c they don't declare their yearly income to avoid tax, they couldn't move money out of the country legally so a lot of them established themselves outside the UK with what little they could pool together.

Why are you talking about the OCI? Did she mention getting it?

Are you speculating that Lailli has to be fully Indian to enter India as any Pakistani heritage will prevent her from doing so? I went for a friends wedding and they were very strict with me, I could only stay in one region iirc but because the people sponsoring me were respected my visa got accepted. I'd visited Pakistan recently before that trip too, it depends on a myriad of factors. Plus I know Pakistani-Indians who have entered India to visit their family, getting the visa is hard but not impossible and you don't need an OCI so she doesn't have to be fully Indian to enter
lmaooo yes I promise I’m not claiming to be Afghan. I identify as 100% Indian. So basically My great grandparents all migrated from Afghanistan in the early 1900’s and so did everyone in my community. People in my community haven’t married outside our community ever. Only recently some people of my generation have been marrying anyone they like really. But it was pretty tabboo to do this before to “conserve our Pathan lineage”. We’re Pathan and come from different tribal groups like Alizai’s and Memanzai’s. I know this won’t carry on to our next generation bc everyone’s kind of doing their own thing now. But ya lol that’s the story. Half of my family looks Afghan with blue/green eyes but not me lmao.

Imagine being the prime minister of a part of India in the 1800s only for your offsprings down the line being pathetic wannabe rich influencers claiming to be Persian heiresses. Bet he’s rolling in his grave at what his lineage has turned into. All the privileges yet still a nobody. No determination, no drive just pure laziness. Mad how large the spectrum of types of people in a family/lineage can be

• Haha
Reactions: 7
lmaooo yes I promise I’m not claiming to be Afghan. I identify as 100% Indian. So basically My great grandparents all migrated from Afghanistan in the early 1900’s and so did everyone in my community. People in my community haven’t married outside our community ever. Only recently some people of my generation have been marrying anyone they like really. But it was pretty tabboo to do this before to “conserve our Pathan lineage”. We’re Pathan and come from different tribal groups like Alizai’s and Memanzai’s. I know this won’t carry on to our next generation bc everyone’s kind of doing their own thing now. But ya lol that’s the story. Half of my family looks Afghan with blue/green eyes but not me lmao.
then you must know your tribe right? b/c that's how our people trace their genealogy/ancestral heritage

Your ancestry&me test came back 90% Afghan when your great grandparents and above spoke farsi? 😭 This is cap I'm sorry

This is funny because every self-hating Pakistani nationalist has claimed these 3 nationalities hahahahaha if she's actually claimed those nationalities she's definitely got Pakistani in her (from Monas side)

If you guys like, I can go into the history of why Pakistanis are so self-hating but I'll try to keep it short and sweet for readability.

After the partition, the British drew random borders in South Asia. Pakistan's borders claimed Afghans and Balochis (iranic people) and part of Punjab. 3 different ethnic groups. Also, brown converts immigrated to Pakistan post partition and in order to avoid discrimination (because a lot were from OBC/'untouchable' tribes and clans and others were Hindu converts that didn't want to be discriminated for their religious lineage) created lies about how their ancestors were Arabs, Turks or Persian to hide their ancestral lineages. These were the only choices you had, change your background for social mobility or accept your background and be subjected to punishment. Some high-caste desis were honest about their lineage, but that was only because they would not be discriminated against for it and most of them have been constrained to the middle-class because of how entrenched the caste system is. The state also enables this, if you wanna read into it you can search Arabisation of Pakistan.

Anyway, if you look at the state of Pakistan now, Punjabis with falsified lineages that try to benefit from Arab/Persian supremacy in Pak are at the top of the ladder, whereas the low caste Muslims converts are left behind. That's probably why Laillis grandma wrote that book too, I doubt if Lailli did an ancestry test she'd have any Persian in her. Their Iranian ancestry was most definitely falsified so they could portray themselves as 'high-caste' Ashrafs, and it seems to have worked since Mona's family reside in Clifton and Mona grew up there. It's an affluent area littered Pakistani old-money.

It's so funny how Lailli's claims of being old money are most likely true but now she can't claim them. Pakistani old-money is extremely affluent and has a lot of political power, I'm sure Lailli's Clifton family are well-connected with the Pakistani establishment too. I know she grew up in a shithole in Watford but a friend of mine whose family is affluent as well grew up in similar conditions to Lailli (separated parents, mom had to make it on her own even though they had money back home) so I don't see that as being an indicator of her current financial situation, especially considering how hard it used to be to transfer money from Pak to the UK because most rich pakistanis don't declare their income (to avoid tax)

TLDR:
People in Pakistan claim Arab/Iranian heritage as a result of British colonialism and the caste system, people with 'pure Muslim heritage' are at the top of the ladder, converts from high castes in the upper middle and OBCs/untouchables at the bottom, even in present day Pak. This explains Laillis grandmothers book which contains a (most likely falsified) claim of Iranian ancestry.

Mona being raised in Clifton implies that the family does have money, probably old feudal money. I speculated that Lailli being raised in Watford doesn't mean much b/c many affluent Pakistanis faced socioeconomic hardship after immigrating to the UK because they couldn't transfer cash out of Pakistan (gov makes it hard on purpose), most rich pakistanis couldn't (and still can't) move money out of the country b/c they don't declare their yearly income to avoid tax, they couldn't move money out of the country legally so a lot of them established themselves outside the UK with what little they could pool together.

Are you speculating that Lailli has to be fully Indian to enter India as any Pakistani heritage will prevent her from doing so? I went for a friends wedding and they were very strict with me, I could only stay in one region iirc but because the people sponsoring me were respected my visa got accepted. I'd visited Pakistan recently before that trip too, it depends on a myriad of factors. Plus I know Pakistani-Indians who have entered India to visit their family, getting the visa is hard but not impossible and you don't need an OCI so she doesn't have to be fully Indian to enter
she posted a pic of her OCI card at the airport for her flight to India, that's why we were talking about it

Edit: Oh I've just seen the OCI Lailli has. I'm sure that Mona's PIO was converted to an OCI

Upon reading this, I'm even more convinced that Lailli's entire Iranian heritage is falsified. Ashraf's all falsified their ancestries by acting like they're descendants of some great rulers, or some niche dynasty or of the Prophet, when in reality they're just your average Punjabis.

I'm pretty sure the Qajar's were ruthless and finished off the last of that dynasty. They wouldn't have left a single person live in case they commanded an army and returned to reclaim their rule. Can any Iranians confirm this? I mean even an average Iranian wouldn't claim affiliation to this dynasty it's silly
There are so many southasians claiming to be descendants of Arabs and Persians, just to make themselves sound cool. I don't believe the Persian claim unless they have the last name Irani or they're Parsi. I never believe the Arab one. Its always so funny when anyone (desi or nondesi muslim) claims to be a Sayed (or however they spell it). Like if you're a Sayed I'm a long lost princess 😂. Sayeds, are descendants of the muslim prophet Muhammed. Theres no legitimate way to prove the claim, parents can just put the name Sayed onto birth certificates without any hassle

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
then you must know your tribe right? b/c that's how our people trace their genealogy/ancestral heritage
Yess I’m an Alizai haha. It’s really just a name nothing important or special lol. My parents generation are more into it nobody cares now

I’m sure the only Iranian she has in her family was her great great grandfather on her Indian side. In Bangalore where many ppl on here dads family side reside they’re well known cuz of the one distant foreigner they’re related to and the power he had there

she posted a pic of her OCI card at the airport for her flight to India, that's why we were talking about it

There are so many southasians claiming to be descendants of Arabs and Persians, just to make themselves sound cool. I don't believe the Persian claim unless they have the last name Irani or they're Parsi. I never believe the Arab one. Its always so funny when anyone (desi or nondesi muslim) claims to be a Sayed (or however they spell it). Like if you're a Sayed I'm a long lost princess 😂. Sayeds, are descendants of the muslim prophet Muhammed. Theres no legitimate way to prove the claim, parents can just put the name Sayed onto birth certificates without any hassle
That’s people that come from Muslim families doing that right? Cuz usually I see ppl whose families come from Indic faiths and they’re like the complete opposite

Lol she’s trying to capitalise and make the most money while she can before she quits social media… what money?? With as many subs she’s got and views she regularly gets I doubt she’s rolling in the dough… also no heiress would need to be capitalising the money they make through revenue streams if they’re an ‘heiress’. This would just be penny change for them

TLDR:

She HAS an OCI. Noone is saying she can't enter as a Pakistani. But as a Pakistani she can't hold an OCI. Which she does. So the Pakistani is ruled out

The earring her mam gifted her are so expensive. Do u think they are real? Who can afford £13k on a pair of earrings.
Well it’s not just the earrings but the birthday car too? Ofc Lailli doesn’t want you to think they’re rentals. If Mona is making a substantial amount of money per month across all her income streams, she probably could spend bc I don’t believe the splurge is a monthly recurrence!

Lol she’s trying to capitalise and make the most money while she can before she quits social media… what money?? With as many subs she’s got and views she regularly gets I doubt she’s rolling in the dough… also no heiress would need to be capitalising the money they make through revenue streams if they’re an ‘heiress’. This would just be penny change for them
Exactly for the number of years and vids she has, you’d think she’d have more but guess perhaps she’s not as intriguing enough and her personality isn’t very “engaging”. Her motto is she’s doing it bc she wants to and whenever bc she doesn’t need the money etc, but judging by the amount of recent social media activity ramp up, it makes you think otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Well it’s not just the earrings but the birthday car too? Ofc Lailli doesn’t want you to think they’re rentals. If Mona is making a substantial amount of money per month across all her income streams, she probably could spend bc I don’t believe the splurge is a monthly recurrence!

Exactly for the number of years and vids she has, you’d think she’d have more but guess perhaps she’s not as intriguing enough and her personality isn’t very “engaging”. Her motto is she’s doing it bc she wants to and whenever bc she doesn’t need the money etc, but judging by the amount of recent social media activity ramp up, it makes you think otherwise.
Still so much money to spurge on earrings. I'd rather have a car. Also she said she was test driving that car didn't she. No one is buying that she got it for her birthday.

I think their mum's clinic is doing well so she treated them to van cleef but even then, I'd rather put that money towards a bigger house.... they all spend so much on designer and holidays yet live in a small house far from the nice side of Dubai, it still doesn't make sense to me 😭

Reactions: 5
She definitely has at least one rolls royce because my friend saw her profile on the members app and to get approved for that you need to provide proof of purchase and ownership, the fact that it’s her profile and not anyone else’s also means that the car is under her name

Still so much money to spurge on earrings. I'd rather have a car. Also she said she was test driving that car didn't she. No one is buying that she got it for her birthday.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She definitely has at least one rolls royce because my friend saw her profile on the members app and to get approved for that you need to provide proof of purchase and ownership, the fact that it’s her profile and not anyone else’s also means that the car is under her name
Probs finance or something like that

Jewellery is pretty valuable. Plus her mother gave it to her so it will be sentimental.
A car loses its value once taken out of the show room. There are exceptions of course.
Just if I was Lailli I would be splurging on homes not the latest designer goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.