Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s made statements to followers that she was married (it’s documented on here and GH) So she likely only said it to spark controversy and make Aleem jealous — but mostly to spark controversy which didn’t hold out for very long since there was clearly issues in the relationship just from the vlogs and the falling out she had with Fidan as a result too. But frankly their friendship would’ve not worked out due to age difference (Fidan is younger than Lailli), her hesitance being vlogged and the stark difference in social class. Her ex, from the jump made it clear he wanted to not be flashed online but she couldn’t help herself so she would candidly do it — but for anyone around during the GG days, she was outted by someone in her ex’s extended circle. It wouldn’t have survived, especially since she made indirect remarks about Aleem on social media and on her vlogs. She even deleted the anniversary vlog.

So this video confirmed what the sleuths already knew.
I disagree

I've been following her since her blog days, and I think she just used the word married to give people the impression it was a serious relationship

Reactions: 2
I disagree

I've been following her since her blog days, and I think she just used the word married to give people the impression it was a serious relationship
Check her wiki! She has stated and aluded many times that she was married when all of them were just boyfriends.

Pet names between couples is normal but referring to “hubby” and talking about lingerie, what you can’t and can do post marriage in front of thousands of YT viewers is odd, especially if you’re not engaged and/or not 💯 about whether you’re marrying this person.
This is the girl who passionately condemned the covid19 vaccine and said she’d rather stay home, who then got it for travelling convenience. Must not have been that passionate then after all.
I remember her saying on an assumptions video that she doesn’t like talking negatively about other people amongst friends,yet when she films with Anncy, that’s what they mostly do.. just observations.

Another Lailli gem
91679787-1F2A-4BC2-8E88-C43DBC66E186.jpeg

bc she was raised white she says.
I thought white can have different ethnicities too?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched Anncy's "Brown girl buys her first Chanel" video, and in the beginning they're talking about possible names for Lailli's podcast. They were throwing out a lot of names that mixed Lailli and the word Lie, so I think they were hinting at this page or the GG page.

Reactions: 3
I just watched Anncy's "Brown girl buys her first Chanel" video, and in the beginning they're talking about possible names for Lailli's podcast. They were throwing out a lot of names that mixed Lailli and the word Lie, so I think they were hinting at this page or the GG page.
A podcast so she can tell more lies…
Also it’s quite absurd that these influencers have time to read gossip threads and acknowledge them..shows how “unbothered” they really are. if It’s any worth I do hope they redirect traffic to here😆. If I was Lailli, I’d be embarrassed and concerned too of all the evidence of 💩 I’ve said on Twitter and YT

Reactions: 1
Pet names between couples is normal but referring to “hubby” and talking about lingerie, what you can’t and can do post marriage in front of thousands of YT viewers is odd, especially if you’re not engaged and/or not 💯 about whether you’re marrying this person.
This is the girl who passionately condemned the covid19 vaccine and said she’d rather stay home, who then got it for travelling convenience. Must not have been that passionate then after all.
I remember her saying on an assumptions video that she doesn’t like talking negatively about other people amongst friends,yet when she films with Anncy, that’s what they mostly do.. just observations.

Another Lailli gem
View attachment 1161872
bc she was raised white she says.
I thought white can have different ethnicities too?
That's my point though, she exaggerates about a lot of things she shows on your channel, and this is the one thing you think is 100% the truth?

I think she likes to troll, but you don't have to agree with me

That's my point though, she exaggerates about a lot of things she shows on your channel, and this is the one thing you think is 100% the truth?

I think she likes to troll, but you don't have to agree with me
I’m not sure who believed she was married here..and why you think anyone believed it? It was discussed in thread#2
You could call her a troll, she said she is very sarcastic. That’s one Lailli truth I believe 🎉

Reactions: 9
‘Raised white’ in bloody Watford!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t think so Lielie pull the other one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Raised white’ in bloody Watford!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t think so Lielie pull the other one!!
I remember when I first saw that and I was like "You were raised in a white country full of South Asians, no matter how light your skin is there's no way you were raised white"

Reactions: 6
If she was raised white then I love her open attitude towards embracing other cultures. Specifically the south Asian culture and more specifically the Pakistani culture as she’s dated a Pakistani guy and modelled the traditional outfits before. And love that she calls it roti and even watches Indian dramas, I don’t know any white person so well cultured (even the ones I know have visited Pakistan and India still call it naan and chose to eat burgers there instead!)

• Haha

Lol at the T shirt..I beg to differ. I did mention “unbothered” in my last but one post🙄
Nice to see no clickbait title $20,000 haul for a change! She’s taking notes from other luxury YTubers and keeping it classier…?

I think Lailli is trying to come clean but doing it by not acknowledging her lies, literally her channel and her brand was built around lies
Anncy really helped her in becoming more real but knowing Lailli, she'll never fully admit all the lies she told, for her is rather easier to just throw shade at the things she said than doing a full confession

Reactions: 7

Lol at the T shirt..I beg to differ. I did mention “unbothered” in my last but one post🙄
Nice to see no clickbait title $20,000 haul for a change! She’s taking notes from other luxury YTubers and keeping it classier…?
Lailli and class don’t go together in the same sentence. Hardly anyone more gaudy and new money out of the luxury influencers than her

I think Lailli is trying to come clean but doing it by not acknowledging her lies, literally her channel and her brand was built around lies
Anncy really helped her in becoming more real but knowing Lailli, she'll never fully admit all the lies she told, for her is rather easier to just throw shade at the things she said than doing a full confession
i dont think it will be very easy for her to "come clean", its embarassing to say that you lied about your ethnicity your whole life

Reactions: 6
Omg so when I thought Lailli should be more like the “others” in terms of YT content…look at what we have here (32:30):

Who the guy in the car with her, new bf maybe? She should’ve taken Alizey or her mum with her for that experience, especially since they help with her lies and got her where she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.