Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone translate what the quote says? I know a little bit of Hindi but was struggling to understand what that said
I am fluent in hindi and that is not hindi.. it looks like pure Urdu. I can understand parts of it but it's just a quote about friendship being wealth or something, it's not relevant to the uncle's being pm of jaipur or anything. Just a poetic couplet.

Reactions: 4
The Anna Delvey trust fund..
What are the Mirza sisters doing to earn airtime or anything at any fashion weeks? Lailli doesn’t promote her brand enough and Alizey’s YT and blog is on hiatus it seems..so what contributions are they making to fashion these days exactly?
Alizey doesn’t seem like she Really care about fashion. she only discussed Bio Lite / travels and lailli is busy relaxing in DXB with BFF anncy lol

Reactions: 2

Alizey doesn’t seem like she Really care about fashion. she only discussed Bio Lite / travels and lailli is busy relaxing in DXB with BFF anncy lol
It’s a shame really bc with Alizey’s journalistic background she could have made lots of progress in fashion.. that fashion week tweet does sound a bit bitter bc irrespective of how good/bad it is, it’s usually a big deal for fashionistas.

Reactions: 9

It’s a shame really bc with Alizey’s journalistic background she could have made lots of progress in fashion.. that fashion week tweet does sound a bit bitter bc irrespective of how good/bad it is, it’s usually a big deal for fashionistas.
that floral peachy outfit is so ugly!!! especially the skirt.

so she buys a new car and has now started selling her old collections( YES, pay off the car loan girl) 😂
sure hun, definitely gives Heiress vibes 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

she always said she wants to do news anchor / war journalist not fashion journalism it’s 2 totally different types of career bedsides I don’t think SHE is writing the tweet it’s re-post (sorry dear correct me if I am wrong I don’t really use Twitter)
Ur right the Chanel outfit is just terrible

she always said she wants to do news anchor / war journalist not fashion journalism it’s 2 totally different types of career
and that’s fine but Alizey was clearly the force behind PSF and her blog or her YT channel doesn’t really focus around current affairs..just an observation…but wonder why she didn’t pursue it then

Reactions: 1
and that’s fine but Alizey was clearly the force behind PSF and her blog or her YT channel doesn’t really focus around current affairs..just an observation…but wonder why she didn’t pursue it then
Probably because she’s working at the family business BioLite not sure but just my guess ….

Guys I think I figured out this whole ethnicity drama. Well I know a guy born in Pakistan but he is actually of Baloch decent. Which I think Mona is and this whole thing makes sense when you put two and two together.

The Baloch are an Iranian people inhabiting the province of Balochistan in Iran and Pakistan as well as neighboring areas of Afghanistan and the southeast corner of the Iranian plateau in Southwest Asia. About 50% of the total Baloch population live in Balochistan, a western province of Pakistan. They make nearly 3.6% of the Pakistani population

Could this be a possibility?
hi guys, idk if this has been clarified but i'll do so as i'm a baloch pakistani. Baloch people from Pakistan would not generally identify as Iranian because i. Iranian is not an ethnic group, if I'm not wrong Iranian translates to 'land of the Aryans' no? It's a nationality as far as I understand it, thus Baloch people from Pakistan would refer to themselves as Pakistani as that's their nationality, ii. Iranian baloch and Pakistani baloch don't have much unifying the two beyond some cultural aspects as a) our language has slowly been influenced by Pakistani dialects, so it's deviated from the 'purer' forms of Baloch found in Iran b) our cuisine has also changed over time and is distinct to that of Iranian baloch. iii. There have been ethnonationalists that have unified with Iranian Baloch, e.g. BLA and Jandullah, but both groups are fighting against their respective nations (Pakistan and Iran) for an independent Balochi state, so at the end of the day, no matter how you look at it Baloch ppl =/= Iranian.

I can see why academics refer to Pakistani Baloch as 'an Iranian' people but that's an academic categorisation used to study our history from an anthropological perspective, it doesn't translate well when it comes to our identity in present day. Some Baloch would actually resist being identified as Iranian because of their ethnonationalism, they choose to distinguish themselves from Iranians on the basis of religious, linguistic, ethnic and cultural differences and historical repression. Kind of how Assyrians/Kurds choose to distinguish themselves from Arabs. So it wouldn't really make sense for me, or any other Pakistani Balochi to identify as Iranian based on the reasons outlined above.

Also I generally highly doubt Laili is baloch anyway. Baloch people from Pakistan are rarely ever Shia, Lailli claimed Shia belief because she thought it would make her seem more Iranian, if she co-opts being Baloch to maintain the farce that she's Iranian then she'll have to explain why her family line adopted Shia beliefs despite the majority of baloch ppl migrating to Pakistani due to their distrust of the Shiite gov/repression they faced from the shiite gov.

So yeah, Lailli is not Baloch and even if she is that doesn't establish that she's Iranian

Here’s a throwback!
I actually buy that Lailli got into CSM tbh, her blog must have propelled her a lot.

Not Lailli name dropping Amelia Liana for inspiration
this is funny b/c she's 100% only dropping Amelia because she's an actual billionaire heiress and Lailli probs looks to her for inspo on how to act/seem like an heiress. Amelia has god-awful style

She talks about Chanel being too accessible and I 100% agree however in my opinion it’s way too accessible to her - the kind of clientele to flex/new money. Ironically she’s talking about her own kind and I bet if anyone from Chanel was watching they’d think the same
Eh these brands know their main consumers are barely upper-class/nouveau riche kids who wanna seem richer than they are (just like Lailli), their brand model depends on them being just barely out of reach so that they can retain their old money clienteles interest too. This is kind of why old-money don't rock Chanel as much anymore and if they do, they're really specific about not purchasing stuff that new money gets. I doubt anyone from Chanel would wanna change their brand model tho, it keeps them profitable

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I actually buy that Lailli got into CSM tbh, her blog must have propelled her a lot
There is a short course at CSM in Creative Direction which I think Lailli was trying to do, but unsure if 3 days doing Business at Regents is a prerequisite as shown below:
B4AF5EEC-7758-44B9-A05C-BE6D931AF414.jpeg

Lailli’s education quotes below: ( could she not tolerate teachers for 1 week, bc most fashionistas probably would kill to have CSM on their resume)
6B4AB84A-4924-40EA-93F8-D2BC9DAAEACD.jpeg

938CA7DE-9C66-40A7-95A1-E13CDC92795E.jpeg

7D6D6BC6-A6BA-4586-9CBD-276E10092F7E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is a short course at CSM in Creative Direction which I think Lailli was trying to do, but unsure if 3 days doing Business at Regents is a prerequisite as shown below:
View attachment 1122613
Lailli’s education quotes below: ( could she not tolerate teachers for 1 week, bc most fashionistas probably would kill to have CSM on their resume)
View attachment 1122615
View attachment 1122616
View attachment 1122619
the fact she went out of her way to make an assumptions Q&A left me dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1122613
View attachment 1122615
View attachment 1122616
View attachment 1122619

I think Lailli got arrogant, I was too at that age but you snap out of it eventually

She must've been convinced that there were bigger things awaiting her but her lack of drive caused her online presence to fizzle out which was the only thing saving her tbh. Now she has nothing to do than wait for a rich man to pick her, but rich men tend to like taller women and a lot of them place emphasis on education now too. Tough luck tbh

Reactions: 9
Not Lailli @7:00 talking about uni on Anncy’s vid. Using Anncy to throw shade (on tattle bc Lailli got caught talking 💩 as usual ) much?

Reactions: 3
What lead me onto these threads was I’d always watch lailli’s videos casually until one day I really just thought something does really seem off, I could just tell that there was definitely a “past” to her and I got the vibe she was trying to shut that out I guess?
So I spent days reading up on all these receipts you guys put together and after everything, it’s not even that I feel like I can no longer support her or whatever I literally just feel…. Sad for her?
It’s like she’s lied about silly things or tried to keep certain aspects of her life private but instead she’s ended up digging herself into this massive hole and it just seems too late to get out of it all, so now she’s just completely not addressing anything so as not to make anything worse than it already is but in fact even if she feels it’s too late I still think she could redeem herself in an open, honest video about her childhood, relationships, jobs, her true ethnicity etc. I think she has some sort of identity issues and I’m not surprised since she’s been in the media from such a young age, I’d probably suffer with some form of imposter syndrome myself. I don’t know why she continues to play out this “I’m married” narrative either, knowing full well how sketchy it must look that she still lives at her mothers house and claims to have no friends/nothing to do other than hang out with anncy…. That sounds like a horrible marriage to be in tbh I feel like if it was true it seems like they only see each other once a month 😅 I wish she’d open up about her relationships/marriage and just clear the air because it’s so weird to me. When I watch her old London videos it’s clear she lived in her boyfriends apartment at the time…. but then what happened? She just stopped addressing relationships altogether once she got back to Dubai and stayed there.
The weird thing is, I still like her and I still enjoy her videos even after finding out everything on here. She actually seems like a sweet girl, I feel like I’d actually be good friends with her in person and in a way I see a bit of myself in her. I grew up with humble beginnings and definitely love the finer things in life, I was exposed to “luxury” from my first love who was born in wealth and although I’m single now I’m definitely still putting in my own work to make sure I continue to live a life like that and I feel like lailli may have experienced the same in a way? From being all over fashion magazines, the success of her blog, being in that relationship with all the luxury cars, hotels and holidays etc. to now where I feel like a lot of that has gone but she’s still trying to upkeep the image in a way?
Sorry for how long this is, just sharing my thoughts on her. I wish she’d take all the criticism constructively and address certain things bc I feel she’d be a lot happier without having so much to hide or carry on her shoulders and we’d enjoy her content more as it’s just genuine and she can fully be herself without having to walk on eggshells and maintain this certain image. We all lie when we’re young and dumb and try to impress others yk? I like her for the real her, I like all of those old pre plastic surgery pictures she just looks so real, down-to-earth, sweet and like a girl with big dreams. I still think that she’s in there buried deep within and lailli should bring her back out. Okay essay over now.

Reactions: 16
Lielie thinking of making a podcast huh what the moneys running dry is it so need another income stream to buy fakes

Lielie thinking of making a podcast huh what the moneys running dry is it so need another income stream to buy fakes
The bags are not fake sorry to break it to u guys but Retail AD would Never take on fakes cause they go through a checking process… she’s just silly coz she buys from Resellers in oppose to IN Store…. Also the podcast won’t be interesting like anncy’s

. Also the podcast won’t be interesting like anncy’s
Yup. Anncy’s mentoring boring Lailli again. First introducing her to Fashionnova and now podcasts.. oh and can’t forget TikTok..deep down I bet Lailli wishes she had Anncy’s success but she’d rather be known as Anncy’s rich friend. Also respect to Anncy actually doing a store vlog and buying her shoes there. I’d expect that from a luxury Ytuber (and not to show a fake). If cheap humble Anncy is making enough money to buy luxury now, it will make Lailli’s facade even more tragic. Hard work pays off and you don’t need to pretend you’re wealthy nor be too arrogant to call yourself an influencer.

Reactions: 6
What lead me onto these threads was I’d always watch lailli’s videos casually until one day I really just thought something does really seem off, I could just tell that there was definitely a “past” to her and I got the vibe she was trying to shut that out I guess?
So I spent days reading up on all these receipts you guys put together and after everything, it’s not even that I feel like I can no longer support her or whatever I literally just feel…. Sad for her?
It’s like she’s lied about silly things or tried to keep certain aspects of her life private but instead she’s ended up digging herself into this massive hole and it just seems too late to get out of it all, so now she’s just completely not addressing anything so as not to make anything worse than it already is but in fact even if she feels it’s too late I still think she could redeem herself in an open, honest video about her childhood, relationships, jobs, her true ethnicity etc. I think she has some sort of identity issues and I’m not surprised since she’s been in the media from such a young age, I’d probably suffer with some form of imposter syndrome myself. I don’t know why she continues to play out this “I’m married” narrative either, knowing full well how sketchy it must look that she still lives at her mothers house and claims to have no friends/nothing to do other than hang out with anncy…. That sounds like a horrible marriage to be in tbh I feel like if it was true it seems like they only see each other once a month 😅 I wish she’d open up about her relationships/marriage and just clear the air because it’s so weird to me. When I watch her old London videos it’s clear she lived in her boyfriends apartment at the time…. but then what happened? She just stopped addressing relationships altogether once she got back to Dubai and stayed there.
The weird thing is, I still like her and I still enjoy her videos even after finding out everything on here. She actually seems like a sweet girl, I feel like I’d actually be good friends with her in person and in a way I see a bit of myself in her. I grew up with humble beginnings and definitely love the finer things in life, I was exposed to “luxury” from my first love who was born in wealth and although I’m single now I’m definitely still putting in my own work to make sure I continue to live a life like that and I feel like lailli may have experienced the same in a way? From being all over fashion magazines, the success of her blog, being in that relationship with all the luxury cars, hotels and holidays etc. to now where I feel like a lot of that has gone but she’s still trying to upkeep the image in a way?
Sorry for how long this is, just sharing my thoughts on her. I wish she’d take all the criticism constructively and address certain things bc I feel she’d be a lot happier without having so much to hide or carry on her shoulders and we’d enjoy her content more as it’s just genuine and she can fully be herself without having to walk on eggshells and maintain this certain image. We all lie when we’re young and dumb and try to impress others yk? I like her for the real her, I like all of those old pre plastic surgery pictures she just looks so real, down-to-earth, sweet and like a girl with big dreams. I still think that she’s in there buried deep within and lailli should bring her back out. Okay essay over now.
you quoted this rather eloquently and I applaud you for this! I mentioned awhile back regarding her issues on her ethnicity turmoil she’s to a degree innocent about it and it seems she’s dragging out her feet on the issue - until Anncy came along and essentially had her to a degree own up to who she really is in terms of her culture. But I think she likely feels too deep in the trench to bother letting it go at this point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.