Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I don’t understand why people keep saying that if your grandparents etc are Persian why she can’t claim Persian. Ofc she can it’s like me living in the UK for generations but I still cannot call my self British if my ancestors haven’t mixed with anyone British. I’m still Persian by heritage even though my great great grandparents moved to the UK years ago. The same thing applies to Lailli, her grandparents on each side we’re born in Iran and then moved to India. Like she cleared it up in the video they still spoke Farsi at home. But in Laillis case yes her grandparents did mix with local Indian people as well. So this whole speculation about her ethnicity isn’t a total lie. She’s Persian-indian. And I believe the reason she probably lied about it is because of how racist Arabs are towards south Asians in Dubai. It makes sense as they have Biolite to run and actually need to be liked by people in Dubai in order to have business. Also it’s kind of justified seeing as after reading this thread and the GG ones I realised how racist people are towards South Asians. To me I don’t think Lailli has fully lied abt her heritagei think she just hid her Indian side. Also as the previous comment said, I don’t think Mona is Pakistani either, I think she’s got relatives there or there’s no way they’d be able to get an Overseas Citizen of India card. But I’m so glad Lailli cleared everything up in her new video. I’ve really taken a liking to her as of late
I agree with your UK comment, but the thing is, her father is definitely indian or mixed with Indian or the locals as you called it. And so is her uncle.
Mona is Pakistani
We just cleared that up. If Mona is Pakistani, lailli cannot get an OCI card. The government prohibits it. It's the law. Hence Mona is not pakistani, most probably indian, just has people living on the other side of the border, as many Indians in the previous generation do, because of the partition.

Reactions: 5
Has she finally accepted that you can be Indian and successful? Glad no one mentioned Azerbaijan.
next stop: humble town or still millionaire heiress? The shift is coming….
Her delivery is still not the greatest or you have to be a fan of sarcasm. I don’t think anyone was undermining or infatuated with her ethnicity. Just seeking transparency. You either hide it or you don’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Mona may just have British citizenship instead of Pakistani (most Pakistanis I know don’t keep their Pakistani passports) so it qualifies Laili for OCI

Reactions: 15
are you guys actually buying into the stuff this compulsive liar has said in her video?? that too only brushing on it after seeing soniaxfyza getting dragged for it online.
her mom IS pakistani. a simple browse through her fb account confirms this. her family members comment on mona's pictures and they have pakistani related profile pics or their 'about info' on fb states theyre from pakistan. and if this isnt enough, few years ago mona commented on a family members photo (one who literally has had a pakistani flag as her dp) of a house in pakistan where the location was mentioned as 'clifton' which is in karachi. mona commented "these bring back memories". her mom is pakistani, albeit theyre probably muhajirs who have migrated to pakistan from india during 1947. but still pakistani! and its really funny lailli made a video talking about her 'heritage' and even goes as far as claiming IRANIAN cause her great great great great god knows how many great grandfather was a persian but doesnt even dare mention that her mother is pakistani. she is still lying, she still suffers from an inferiority complex. she would have never made this video if it werent for the fact that other south asian dubai based 'influencers' who lied about their ancestry werent getting dragged online couple of months ago. do note that ever since the whole soniaxfyza fiasco has occurred shes been coming to terms with her indian side cause she knows that maybe she could be the next person to get exposed.

and to those asking why she cant claim to be persian... its because shes not. sure she may have SOME persian ancestry but its from ages ago and no sane person clings onto the ethnicity of just a single ancestor of theirs while dismissing the others. also she has no cultural or linguistic connection to iran. she is neither culturally persian or ethnically. i come from an 'iranic' ethnic group and speak an iranian language but even i dont claim to be iranian. god knows what all she has lied about in her video. i wonder if she'll even share her dna results lol. guess we will see

Reactions: 12
I’m confused to as why she never claimed India before even though her father resides in India, she visits India every year with her sister, her cousin is on the equestrian Indian team YET she’s never been to Iran, doesn’t have any family in Iran, doesn’t speak Farsi and still claims Persian so hard. She then says she’s been raised white and her mum speaks to her in English and she rarely had ethnic food growing up. There’s so many contradictions in that video I don’t even know where to begin.

If you were raised white why did you claim to be Persian and not Indian? Wouldn’t it make more sense to claim Indian since you go there every year and that’s where you dad lives and identifies as?

Reactions: 13
didnt she say she was Azerbaijani, Turkish and Iranian once?

I’m confused to as why she never claimed India before even though her father resides in India, she visits India every year with her sister, her cousin is on the equestrian Indian team YET she’s never been to Iran, doesn’t have any family in Iran, doesn’t speak Farsi and still claims Persian so hard. She then says she’s been raised white and her mum speaks to her in English and she rarely had ethnic food growing up. There’s so many contradictions in that video I don’t even know where to begin.

If you were raised white why did you claim to be Persian and not Indian? Wouldn’t it make more sense to claim Indian since you go there every year and that’s where you dad lives and identifies as?
She could have just said she's british and thats it. But she went out of her way to convince everyone she's persian

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She stated in the video both grandparents were born in India, her mother’s side moved to England early on (i’m assuming when the partition happened as she states her maternal grandfather wanted to get away from India) and her father’s side is still there. Anyone with any connection to Pakistan is unable by law to get an OCI therefore I don’t think there’s any link. As an OCI holder, I also read an article stating that someone was rejected an OCI because their mother visited Pakistan during her childhood so I doubt whatever the above has said is true. Her mother was born and raised in UK as was she therefore they’re both British citizens. I’m glad she finally opened up about this online though I’ve been told she’s done it for a while in person through mutual friends of friends in dubai

Reactions: 4
didnt she say she was Azerbaijani, Turkish and Iranian once?

She could have just said she's british and thats it. But she went out of her way to convince everyone she's persian
That’s what I’m saying! If she really felt lost and didn’t know where she came from even though it’s kinda obvious since her actual FATHER resides in India and identifies as an Indian and her grandparents from her mums side came from India. Don’t know how she felt like she didn’t belong there but ok… but nonetheless why didn’t she say she was just British and kept it moving? Why claim Persian?

Reactions: 7
Mona may just have British citizenship instead of Pakistani (most Pakistanis I know don’t keep their Pakistani passports) so it qualifies Laili for OCI
Not really tbh. Because to qualify for an OCI, you cannot be a Pakistani citizen's child, grandchild or even great grandchild. This means neither Mona nor her parents nor her grandparents could be pakistani citizenship holders. That would leave Mona's great-grandparents. I don't think Mona's great-grandparents were migrating from Pakistan to England in the 1800s for sure. And going back to that, pakistan wasn't even a country, it was still unified with India so pakistani citizenships certainly didn't exist

Reactions: 6
That’s what I’m saying! If she really felt lost and didn’t know where she came from even though it’s kinda obvious since her actual FATHER resides in India and identifies as an Indian and her grandparents from her mums side came from India. Don’t know how she felt like she didn’t belong there but ok… but nonetheless why didn’t she say she was just British and kept it moving? Why claim Persian?
Let’s be real, no one is going to just allow her to claim “british” when she’s obviously not white.

• Heart
Remember when she used to push the Persian narrative so much, including that her mum was from Iran. Mona’s face in that YouTube Video was the best.
“I was brought up white” who the duck even says that

She claimed Persian because that enables her to do what she wants to do most: claim proximity to whiteness. Even today she's still doing that in the comments of this video, even though she practically admitted to being indian in it.

Attachments

• Haha
Let’s be real, no one is going to just allow her to claim “british” when she’s obviously not white.
Yet she’s still claiming to be white even in the comment section…
Remember when she used to push the Persian narrative so much, including that her mum was from Iran. Mona’s face in that YouTube Video was the best.
“I was brought up white” who the duck even says that
Who can ever forget Mona’s face? It was hysterical 😂

Not really tbh. Because to qualify for an OCI, you cannot be a Pakistani citizen's child, grandchild or even great grandchild. This means neither Mona nor her parents nor her grandparents could be pakistani citizenship holders. That would leave Mona's great-grandparents. I don't think Mona's great-grandparents were migrating from Pakistan to England in the 1800s for sure. And going back to that, pakistan wasn't even a country, it was still unified with India so pakistani citizenships certainly didn't exist
then why are mona's family members all pakistani on fb? why did she comment "these bring back memories" on a photo of a house in karachi. her pakistani family is 100% muhajir so it could be that the OCI thing does not apply to muhajirs as they already have recent ancestors (grandparents, great grandparents) who are directly from india. this could be a possibility. honestly its lailli's word vs straight up proof from her mother's social media account, and lailli has never been the one to be fully honest, or honest at all.

• Haha
She claimed Persian because that enables her to do what she wants to do most: claim proximity to whiteness. Even today she's still doing that in the comments of this video, even though she practically admitted to being indian in it.
I definitely think she’s being sarcastic and trolling at this point

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She could just say she’s Indian without all exaggerated bullshit. At this point it’s even irrelevant to mention Iran yet she still does. Persian heiress my ass honestly 😂

At this point.. the fact that she associated herself with some Asian is like hallelujah ( couldn’t care if Indian or Pakistani). She’s so desperate to hold on to the Persian (Indo Iranian that is) bit that I’ll let her have it if it makes her believe it in her deluded mind..,bc any real Iranian can spot her Asian features from a mile.
Anyhow she’s said a lot of non ethnicity related stuff that could do with backpedaling, so yeah🍿

Reactions: 5
my guess is that this video is a mix of truths, half-truths, manipulations and strategic omissions. it is as close to the facts as we will ever get from her. she knows that she cannot claim to be full Iranian, or even half Iranian (because Internet).

Reactions: 10
05907A49-2A4F-4C42-8879-7F6CB9EDFCDF.jpeg
I’ll take Indo Iranian.. Mona being full Pakistani is hard to prove because she’s been clever enough not to admit it in any replies posted on the net. There is one in the wiki talking about some cruise she was going to go on in Pakistan and India

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.