Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s the same guy she went to them football matches with. Atleast she’s not proclaiming he’s her hubby this time 🤣

Reactions: 4
How do we know that RR is really hers though?
All those luxury cars she has driven are rentals, and also, didn't her mother just get a Land Rover?

Reactions: 5
Since Lailli is getting boring

An actual icon, who shares how she spends and earns her money, unlike Lailli with her shady ass

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Since Lailli is getting boring

An actual icon, who shares how she spends and earns her money, unlike Lailli with her shady ass
love Christina. And she’s from my city (well she’s from da burbs but she’s a local) and her transparency is such a treat. Even when she shops, cuz truthfully she has more reason to be secretive than Lailli. Chicago (and most of the US)has an uptick in robberies and the Gold Coast is no better. Robberies in London fail in comparison to being held at gunpoint or assaulted with a firearm.

But Christina keeps it real and basically minds her own business out here. We love a transparent queen.

Reactions: 6
Lailli posted an Indian passport, took a flight and is doing Indian fashion promotion.
Is she finally embracing her Indian roots? I mean it’s about time. Alizey already admitted it a long time ago.

Maybe in her upcoming “Lielie” Podcast, in which she said she wants to discuss her lies, she will be more open about her own heritage?

When talking about the podcast, she also admitted she lies a lot, hence my she wants to name it that. I reckon she might be softening up the blow before the reveal…

It’ll make her content way more authentic and interesting now that she doesn’t have a permanent filming buddy to spice up her videos anymore and her views are dropping.

But then again i don’t think she has the guts to do all that. She’s so insecure and such a coward. I doubt she’ll actually pull through with it even if she had the idea in mind.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Do you guys think she's doing this all because she want's more job opportunities?

Also not our Persian heiress traveling in business class :sick:

Reactions: 10
Is she finally embracing her Indian roots? I mean it’s about time. Alizey already admitted it a long time ago.

Maybe in her upcoming “Lielie” Podcast, in which she said she wants to discuss her lies, she will be more open about her own heritage?

When talking about the podcast, she also admitted she lies a lot, hence my she wants to name it that. I reckon she might be softening up the blow before the reveal…

It’ll make her content way more authentic and interesting now that she doesn’t have a permanent filming buddy to spice up her videos anymore and her views are dropping.

But then again i don’t think she has the guts to do all that. She’s so insecure and such a coward. I doubt she’ll actually pull through with it even if she had the idea in mind.
I think she's realized that she won't make it as a UAE influencer, so she's trying to get fame/money through her Indian side. Like Farfetch and that knock off Chanel brand are the only ones willing to work with her and they'll work with any luxury content creator. No UAE brand except that chocolate cake store, wants to work with her. It's kind of sad bc she has the follower numbers to get better deals but she's not willing to branch out of Chanel hauls and having a mean attitude, so I'm sure other brands are not comfortable sending her stuff or trying to collab.

Reactions: 12
What lead me onto these threads was I’d always watch lailli’s videos casually until one day I really just thought something does really seem off, I could just tell that there was definitely a “past” to her and I got the vibe she was trying to shut that out I guess?
So I spent days reading up on all these receipts you guys put together and after everything, it’s not even that I feel like I can no longer support her or whatever I literally just feel…. Sad for her?
It’s like she’s lied about silly things or tried to keep certain aspects of her life private but instead she’s ended up digging herself into this massive hole and it just seems too late to get out of it all, so now she’s just completely not addressing anything so as not to make anything worse than it already is but in fact even if she feels it’s too late I still think she could redeem herself in an open, honest video about her childhood, relationships, jobs, her true ethnicity etc. I think she has some sort of identity issues and I’m not surprised since she’s been in the media from such a young age, I’d probably suffer with some form of imposter syndrome myself. I don’t know why she continues to play out this “I’m married” narrative either, knowing full well how sketchy it must look that she still lives at her mothers house and claims to have no friends/nothing to do other than hang out with anncy…. That sounds like a horrible marriage to be in tbh I feel like if it was true it seems like they only see each other once a month 😅 I wish she’d open up about her relationships/marriage and just clear the air because it’s so weird to me. When I watch her old London videos it’s clear she lived in her boyfriends apartment at the time…. but then what happened? She just stopped addressing relationships altogether once she got back to Dubai and stayed there.
The weird thing is, I still like her and I still enjoy her videos even after finding out everything on here. She actually seems like a sweet girl, I feel like I’d actually be good friends with her in person and in a way I see a bit of myself in her. I grew up with humble beginnings and definitely love the finer things in life, I was exposed to “luxury” from my first love who was born in wealth and although I’m single now I’m definitely still putting in my own work to make sure I continue to live a life like that and I feel like lailli may have experienced the same in a way? From being all over fashion magazines, the success of her blog, being in that relationship with all the luxury cars, hotels and holidays etc. to now where I feel like a lot of that has gone but she’s still trying to upkeep the image in a way?
Sorry for how long this is, just sharing my thoughts on her. I wish she’d take all the criticism constructively and address certain things bc I feel she’d be a lot happier without having so much to hide or carry on her shoulders and we’d enjoy her content more as it’s just genuine and she can fully be herself without having to walk on eggshells and maintain this certain image. We all lie when we’re young and dumb and try to impress others yk? I like her for the real her, I like all of those old pre plastic surgery pictures she just looks so real, down-to-earth, sweet and like a girl with big dreams. I still think that she’s in there buried deep within and lailli should bring her back out. Okay essay over now.
I just got around to reading this and wow, you really might be on to something. She definitely has a deep rooted identity issues because of her coup de grace, from being a normal girl with a big dream, getting noticed from big names in UAE and featured in famous magazines, having a well off boyfriend showering her with luxury goods and fancy car.. To just your run of the mill barely relevant youtuber.

She’s trying so hard to keep her persona from her teenage years, when she was at the top of her game and had an immature ego. She’s trying her best to keep up appearances, I’m not surprised if she racked up a huge debt to fund her Rolls Royces and Birkins.

She’s now a grown adult, neck deep in all the deceptions and lies… How much more relieved will she be if she’s just come clean and be genuine. And way less embarrassing to look at as well. I’m sure a lot of people in the Dubai circle are already well aware of her bullsh*t and are laughing at her behind her back… At this point just rip off the bandage and live a free life for god sake. She’ll be opening up more doors anyways for partnership opportunities, as mentioned by @mego123 UAE brands are not willing to work with her anymore nowadays.

Look at Alizey just minding her business and living her best life. I’m sure Alizey’s finances are way more stable than Lielie’s that’s racking up debt and acquiring loans to keep up the facade. It’s honestly such a pathetic way to live.

Reactions: 9
I’ve a feeling bff Faryal and Alizey’s networking in the Asian fashion scene may have influenced Lailli a bit.. Also it would be very humiliating for anyone to have the same sort of ethnicity exposure as Soniaxfyza so better to jump on the Asian influencer wagon and reap the rewards whilst she still can.
As for UAE sponsors or any reputable ones for that matter…there are plenty of new rich influencers (that have more engagement ) to choose from.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her dads Indian and her mom is Pakistani. Her dad lives in Bangalore so they visit.
Ooo makes sense
You think faryal knows she’s pak/Indian
I’m sure aleem knew too no? Like how much lies can you keep up?

+ also what happened to that emaan arashan guy she was with? Did he find out her lies maybe

Reactions: 2
Ooo makes sense
You think faryal knows she’s pak/Indian
I’m sure aleem knew too no? Like how much lies can you keep up?

+ also what happened to that emaan arashan guy she was with? Did he find out her lies maybe
I think her close friends know. I think Aleem knew too because she probably told them that her mom has some Persian blood claiming she has ancestry going back to Iran (making her Persian) but for the public she acts like she’s completely Persian from her mom’s side and not Pakistani at all. I do believe her ancestry could lead to Iran bc I’m Indian and my great grandparents spoke Farsi and couple generations above that- we came from Afghanistan. I think she just wanted to look cool online and fit in with both cultures (Indian and Middle Eastern). In reality, she’s just desi. You can’t claim Iran if your parents didn’t grow up there at the least! I don’t call myself Afghani even though in my 23&Me test I came back 90% Afghan lol. Also if you watch Anncy’s video of them talking to guys on Omegle- she speaks SO MUCH URDU! She understands everything they’re saying and responds in Urdu but with an accent to look “exotic” lol. I think she’ll eventually drop hints and just come clean. And it’s fine lol I think she should be proud of where she came from. She’s still a pretty face there’s no shame.

Reactions: 9
I have a lot to say about this overseas citizen of india card and hence finally clearing up her heritage. Let's start.
Firstly, the oci card has rules and regulations which clearly state, and I quote:" Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) is a form of permanent residency available to people of Indian origin and their spouses which allows them to live and work in India indefinitely."
This also applies to children of oci holders, which clearly here would refer to her father. We all know her father manages the racehorse farm in Bangalore and her cousins like fouaad mirza play for the Indian team.
This is where it gets interesting though: "OCI status is not available to anyone who has ever been a Pakistani or Bangladeshi citizen, or who is a child, grandchild, or great-grandchild of such a person"
This means that people claiming that Mona is Pakistani have clearly been wrong. What would make most sense here is two scenarios: that Mona is either a British citizen (most likely British, of Iranian descent), and the same applies to her mother/parents, and her grandmother/grandparents too. Had any of them been pakistani, lailli wouldn't be able to acquire an OCI card. Mona's relatives in Pakistan likely must be due to marriage (eg her siblings married a Pakistani citizen and so on) or perhaps through her husband's side of the family, part of which might also have siblings/cousins/extended family which never chose to migrate to India during the partition.

Either ways, Mona is british-iranian, and her ex husband is definitely indian or British Indian, making the mirza sisters indian-iranian (with a British citizenship).

Edit: just watched the video and Mona is indian-iranian-british as her mother was indian. She is definitely indian-british with Iranian ancestry at the most, but most people in north India do have Persian roots, esp in regions of Punjab, Kashmir, Gujarat etc. They all still claim to be indian though, or punjabi, kashmiri, farsi and so on. Not Persian.

Regardless, lailli has been always ashamed of lying about her indian side and is finally embracing it. And just now she posted these attached images, finally coming clean(ish?) I guess.

Lmao I feel like I wrote a long scholarly rant. Moreover on a lighter note, also lailli is currently visiting Bangalore, which is the city where I live lmao. Hope I run into her, though I doubt I will, it's a vast place.

The video is full of lies and bs again though. We all get it you're indian. Good on you for coming clean though it could have been done in a more respectable way. Idk how tho after these many lies.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Guys I don’t understand why people keep saying that if your grandparents etc are Persian why she can’t claim Persian. Ofc she can it’s like me living in the UK for generations but I still cannot call my self British if my ancestors haven’t mixed with anyone British. I’m still Persian by heritage even though my great great grandparents moved to the UK years ago. The same thing applies to Lailli, her grandparents on each side we’re born in Iran and then moved to India. Like she cleared it up in the video they still spoke Farsi at home. But in Laillis case yes her grandparents did mix with local Indian people as well. So this whole speculation about her ethnicity isn’t a total lie. She’s Persian-indian. And I believe the reason she probably lied about it is because of how racist Arabs are towards south Asians in Dubai. It makes sense as they have Biolite to run and actually need to be liked by people in Dubai in order to have business. Also it’s kind of justified seeing as after reading this thread and the GG ones I realised how racist people are towards South Asians. To me I don’t think Lailli has fully lied abt her heritagei think she just hid her Indian side. Also as the previous comment said, I don’t think Mona is Pakistani either, I think she’s got relatives there or there’s no way they’d be able to get an Overseas Citizen of India card. But I’m so glad Lailli cleared everything up in her new video. I’ve really taken a liking to her as of late

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.