Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so Lailli had a culture shock in London???? in her OWN CITY????
and also is the girl in DMs - Yasmin?

Reactions: 1
Yeah multiple ppl said Yasmin too. But ALSO she shaded Enam- calling him boring and Aleem- calling him toxic all throughout the video lolll. I’m guessing she’s single? Or with a mystery new guy.

Reactions: 3
Yeah multiple ppl said Yasmin too. But ALSO she shaded Enam- calling him boring and Aleem- calling him toxic all throughout the video lolll. I’m guessing she’s single? Or with a mystery new guy.
I would looooove to hear Yasmin's side of this story :devilish:

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see Aleem with Faryal recently? Thought he was in one of her snaps as she’s been in the UK recently but could be wrong.

i dont think the mutual friend they were talking about was yasmin. is probably some girl that they've not introduced to their youtube channel yet. however, the shade at the start of the video (and the rest) about it not being anncy's first time with rhinestones was 100% about yasmin. i remember watching a vid of them doing it, however its deleted now. i found it really immature and distasteful how they spoke abt yasmin. it felt like watching 2 16 year olds rather than 20 something ladies. i really hope yasmin responds to it now that theyve started it:p would love some drama

I do think they we’re definitely talking about Yasmin in this video because anncy said how the other friend treated her like tit off camera and the only friends anncys filmed with are lubaba, Yasmin, Lailli and some old indian friends. Also Yasmin has made a video answering q’s abt why anncy and her stopped being friends and was very vague about it. I did find Yasmin be quite condescending to anncy in her videos. This time I actually believe that anncy and Lailli r telling the truth.

Reactions: 4
what I took away from it —

1. Lailli indirectly owned up that she isn’t and never was married. And admitted the relationship with Aleem was 🗑 but ”fun”. And that the last ex was boring (and likely didn’t splash out on her) which confirmed what past GG sleuths said about her turmoil between Aleem and ole dude.
2. Anncy is a real one. Lailli is a messy one but she can count on Anncy on being real as a friend regardless of Lailli‘s nonsense, even being endearing to Mona calling her auntie.
3. Her shock with London living is probably due to the 180 switch from just dropping in from Watford vs. the hustle and bustle of actual city living. Indirectly admitting to not being a Londoner.
4. Yasmin who?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If what Anncy and Lailli are saying is true then honestly fk Yasmin. Regardless of Lailli's questionable character, I would be pissed if someone was kissing up my ass and then the next day say they don't know me. Yasmin probably got salty because Lailli nor biolite gave her the time of day. I'm still interested in hearing Yasmin's side because i do wonder if she caught onto to Lailli's fake Persian act. Anncy is probably the only a genuine friend to Lailli. Other then that this was an interesting video which is unusual.

Does anyone know how Lailli and the Parvizi sisters became friends? Lailli mentioned in her vlog that her friends don't want to be on her vlogs. Was she talking about them?

She really dragged Eman through the muds calling him ugly, so boring, toxic in different ways ect. Damn 😭 this is the most tea she's spilt about her exes. She kinda did admit shes no longer married then because no one who's happily married be THIS bitter about their exes and just graciously say they've moved on. I hope now she can start to be more real to her viewers. I think shes just very embarrassed about how it ended

All she said about Aleem was that he was so toxic but fun... meaning she liked him for all the haram stuff they could do together 🥴

Also guys I'm skeptical that they are talking about Yasmin but I cant think of anyone else who they'd mutually be talking about. Yasmin seems sooo genuine and in her own bag to be talking tit about others 🤔

Reactions: 4
It’s so petty for her to be calling her exes this and that bc it gives viewers a reflection about her taste . If she is trying to be a real one like Anncy than fair play, time will tell, but the skeptic in me is saying she’s acknowledging stuff that’s been revealed in these threads and other places such as not really being married etc. Did Eman really hook up or live in the same block as her friend Fidan?? Did they fall out bc he is 💯 persian and didn’t buy into her lies?? Why is she kissing and telling about Aleem bc he is a bigger well known personality than she is, and it could impact his image/rep.

Guys, she wasn't married, she was just saying it in the way people call their partners wifey

It’s so petty for her to be calling her exes this and that bc it gives viewers a reflection about her taste . If she is trying to be a real one like Anncy than fair play, time will tell, but the skeptic in me is saying she’s acknowledging stuff that’s been revealed in these threads and other places such as not really being married etc. Did Eman really hook up or live in the same block as her friend Fidan?? Did they fall out bc he is 💯 persian and didn’t buy into her lies?? Why is she kissing and telling about Aleem bc he is a bigger well known personality than she is, and it could impact his image/rep.
I kind of think she dropped Eman and Aleem dropped her. It looks like she still likes Aleem cos she literally smiled when talking about him whereas she cringed about Eman. If Aleem took her back, she’d run to England lmao.

• Haha
I seen someone mention something about a Twitter account made by someone from their uni exposing Lailli and Aleems relationship. Does anyone know what happened?

• Wow
I seen someone mention something about a Twitter account made by someone from their uni exposing Lailli and Aleems relationship. Does anyone know what happened?
I think it was a picture of them kissing? Or Aleem kissing another girl whilst with Lailli. Something like that lol

• Wow
Guys, she wasn't married, she was just saying it in the way people call their partners wifey
She’s made statements to followers that she was married (it’s documented on here and GH) So she likely only said it to spark controversy and make Aleem jealous — but mostly to spark controversy which didn’t hold out for very long since there was clearly issues in the relationship just from the vlogs and the falling out she had with Fidan as a result too. But frankly their friendship would’ve not worked out due to age difference (Fidan is younger than Lailli), her hesitance being vlogged and the stark difference in social class. Her ex, from the jump made it clear he wanted to not be flashed online but she couldn’t help herself so she would candidly do it — but for anyone around during the GG days, she was outted by someone in her ex’s extended circle. It wouldn’t have survived, especially since she made indirect remarks about Aleem on social media and on her vlogs. She even deleted the anniversary vlog.

So this video confirmed what the sleuths already knew.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.