Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Not Lailli name dropping Amelia Liana for inspiration
And she indirectly brought up the fact we clowned her for those gateway entry Loro Piana Summer Charms. As if the Flexy Walk Sneakers are anything different. Ballin khaleeji girls all own a pair or two, nothing major.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lailli needs to get a proper manager to help her get sponsorships and deals. watching her Dior foundation video was kind of sad bc u could tell she was butt hurt that she didn't get the foundation sent for free like other influencers.

Reactions: 6
She talks about Chanel being too accessible and I 100% agree however in my opinion it’s way too accessible to her - the kind of clientele to flex/new money. Ironically she’s talking about her own kind and I bet if anyone from Chanel was watching they’d think the same

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She talks about Chanel being too accessible and I 100% agree however in my opinion it’s way too accessible to her - the kind of clientele to flex/new money. Ironically she’s talking about her own kind and I bet if anyone from Chanel was watching they’d think the same
im still confused by the "accessible" word choice. Like what does that actually mean? is she saying the prices r too low that even us poor ppl can get it? or is she saying Chanel isn't rejecting clients like Hermes? Also if you're so bothered by everyone going to this one brand, find a new brand for yourself instead of being a brat and complaining. lol now I know why Alizey is "mean" to her and they get in arguments a lot

To me accessible meaning yes if you’ve got the money you can buy it but more importantly that people like her on social media have done certain brands and items to death like a song you hear that’s outplayed and now annoying. Like what would any old wealth person think seeing fast fashion wearing youth who know nowt about fashion and staging pics in fake locations, flexing reputable luxury? It does cheapen the brand and if Chanel are to increase their prices to price out influencers who now have to work twice as hard to afford the items , can you blame them? It’s the YTubers /youth who complained the most about price hikes. I still can’t get my head around Lailli wearing Chanel ready to wear and their dupes by UR. Showing favouritism to certain brands does not make one a fashionista. Change my mind but I think she devalued (not in price but inspo) the birkins and Kelly’s when they were accessible to influencers during 2019/20, like if you are so into them, how has she not added any more to her collection in such a long time? If I was as wealthy as she portrays to be, I’d be buying Dior, Chanel and Hermes bags on rotation all year round.. you can never have too many!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s cultural , she will probably live with her mother until she marries.
but which culture is she following? Just curious 🧐
In this day and age desi boss girls can move out..probably even more so if they are part of an old wealth liberal family. She said in a previous vid she’d get her own place this year.. let’s see if it’s Dubai hills or not!!

Last edited:
I just saw the video and i actually prefer Anncy in Dubai than LA. She seems much happier with Lailli and her family. If i'm being honest, LA seems so boring and also dangerous at the same time. I don't know what's the appeal and why Anncy likes it so much, I get she wants to change scenery but i wouldn't have chosen the US especially in times like this.

On another note, the middle finger necklace Lailli is wearing throughout the video is ugh. So tacky and ugly. What happens to rolls now? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lailli seems really lost without anncy? she literally admitted she has no friends, no one to vlog or hang out with, like are you really telling me she only had 1 genuine friend in Dubai who's now left? what a sad life :oops:

Reactions: 8
Lailli seems really lost without anncy? she literally admitted she has no friends, no one to vlog or hang out with, like are you really telling me she only had 1 genuine friend in Dubai who's now left? what a sad life :oops:
Even when she’s in London, she rarely hangs out with her London friends and the only friends (one being former) that she vlogged with were Hana and Fidan, but both limited their time on camera since they wanted nothing to do with being “out there” the way Lailli is.

Whereas Anncy doesn’t mind since she vlogs often and is comfortable. And frankly anncy is probably lailli’s genuine friend at this point even if she’s oblivious to her nonsense.

I just saw the video and i actually prefer Anncy in Dubai than LA. She seems much happier with Lailli and her family. If i'm being honest, LA seems so boring and also dangerous at the same time. I don't know what's the appeal and why Anncy likes it so much, I get she wants to change scenery but i wouldn't have chosen the US especially in times like this.

On another note, the middle finger necklace Lailli is wearing throughout the video is ugh. So tacky and ugly. What happens to rolls now? 😂
America is rather… ratchet. Depending where in LA you are can define what is “safe” but due to rising costs and just the tensions of politics and now the ongoing affairs internationally, it’s at an all time high. Since Anncy was so used to the security that the UAE provides its citizens, for sure it’s safer there than in Los Angeles. The chances of her getting mugged in LA are present but in the UAE is literally at 0 unless someone wants to risk severe consequence. They don’t play with robbery regardless of price tag. LA can be fun once she has a feel of it for her content but in the meanwhile she’s still scoping the city and taking it easy since she’s not a native and for what I stated previously

Reactions: 7
Kim and riri still attend. Even though I don’t consider the first one chic

Reactions: 4
Fashion week is. Not really that cool anymore everyone goes even the ppl I went to college with are attending and they are not even into fashion. LFW is THE WORST for sure…

Screenshot_2022-03-08-19-02-41-01_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

she stay flexing that heiress bullshit without owning up to her ancestry or any of it, just wants the parts that benefit her but nope don't want the hardships.. probably too late to admit it now regardless, but yes we stay waiting on the trust fund while we drive our multiple RRs 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What trust fund?!??! 🤣🤣🤣 in her dreams I bet
The Anna Delvey trust fund..
What are the Mirza sisters doing to earn airtime or anything at any fashion weeks? Lailli doesn’t promote her brand enough and Alizey’s YT and blog is on hiatus it seems..so what contributions are they making to fashion these days exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
if you analyze.. there is a lot of similarity between her and Anna Delvey--
  1. faking ancestry
  2. wearing luxury (dupe) brands to show fake money
  3. claiming "I am a heiress" all the time to show money is raining for me and a trust fund waiting
  4. associating with rich people/getting airtime with them to be in their league

Though honestly I think AD had brains and was hardworking as well

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1110628
she stay flexing that heiress bullshit without owning up to her ancestry or any of it, just wants the parts that benefit her but nope don't want the hardships.. probably too late to admit it now regardless, but yes we stay waiting on the trust fund while we drive our multiple RRs 🙄
can someone translate what the quote says? I know a little bit of Hindi but was struggling to understand what that said

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.