Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets the same perks from Dior/Chanel as any of their VIP customers.
Very unsure why or if any heiress’ push fast fashion brands especially if they have their own brand. Makes no sense for a rich person to make small change from manual labour. If she was honest enough to say she’s raising funds to support her own brand/office etc, then I can understand, but her ego won’t allow her.

Reactions: 6
Collecting the financed Range Rover. Or outright regardless she never shows her picking up the rolls royces. And love the explanation for still living at home with her mum. Nice to know she’s up to date on this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 10
2F36D259-3532-4D94-807A-A9AB2EFA5D2D.jpeg
If you know you know hunni. Also why is she following fousey 🤢🤢 nice of RR to invite her to events since she constantly leases them. Honey bunches was in Dubai recently too but they didn’t meet up. Kinda miss the google translate Farsi comments she used to leave under her pics after she saw aleem commenting. Now it’s just hearts and flames 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry not buying the wealthy status unless we see a tour of the garage with their collection of cars.. why did the G Wagon go back? Why do they not have the Ferrari? Will we see any more RRs considering she test drove one last week?? Leasing is available to most people. Just like the bags.. you’ve seen most of her bag collection but not an actual closet tour because it’s tacky to her or she doesn’t actually have one. If all the women share their accessories, wouldn’t they invest in a proper walk in wardrobe to be proud of? Maybe their Dubai Hills home will have one.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

l??are all those bags real?? time stamp 3:30
I’m guessing yes ( but I might be giving her benefit of the doubt and some of y’all might disagree) because some she has done store vlogs but majority just unboxing at home in her previous vlogs.. (probably bought from a reseller) note one thing though.. it’s always these bags she recycles for her lookbook vids. I think this is most of her bag wardrobe..minus luggage and the coco handle but she wants you to envision a kardashian bag closet 🙄

Reactions: 3
Buying from resellers is a TOTAL waste of money…. She is throwing money down the drain the drain bc the mark up prices are ridiculous like double sometimes more of the store price….

Reactions: 4
Resellers/ personal shoppers…that’s how they make their money.. it really depends on how badly you want an item that is no longer in stock at the boutique. In Lailli’s case, all her Hermes bags are not directly from the boutique. She’s disclosed that detail in her vids. If she was their “special” customer, you’d never hear the end of it.

Reactions: 4
You can tell from the state of that pink classic flap in the thumbnail that her bags are fake. Probably only owns a few real ones. You know the ones she makes an extra big deal out of.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1084211 If you know you know hunni. Also why is she following fousey 🤢🤢 nice of RR to invite her to events since she constantly leases them. Honey bunches was in Dubai recently too but they didn’t meet up. Kinda miss the google translate Farsi comments she used to leave under her pics after she saw aleem commenting. Now it’s just hearts and flames 😂😂
Wait she used to reply to Aleem in farsi?? did she say she was a heiress to him too? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
That Range Rover is not Lailli's, her mom bought it, Lailli without her mom would be homeless
Anyways, probably the only car they have, if the RRs were really hers, she'd vlogged about it like how she did with the Range Rover
Lailli is so boring, I stopped watching her videos for a reason, her vlogs only consists on subtly addressing that she does read this forum and having the most boring life ever, she really doesn't have anything going for her, idk how her stupid stans can handle watching her videos through the end, I barely was able to watch the first 5 minutes

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.