Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is also 7 - 8 Y/O when they were 17 - 18. I am sure u don’t look the same as before but people judge them as they do with celebrity like kylie etc etc. I am sure they just did nose jobs ? I don’t see anything wrong with surgery. I did it 2 years ago and I feel much better / confident about myself
Great for you if you did it for yourself. I know many who got surgery done for themselves. However my remark is regarding how much they really changed in comparison to the video. I see no issue if one decides to get plastic surgery done (depending on your own outlook and religious beliefs) - and to Lailli's credit she's spoken on the topic of plastics. And nope, they did not just do their noses... there is documented proof as well as Lailli herself talking about it of what she had done and what she wishes to do/fix.

Reactions: 4
How many of those VCA do you think are real? Do you think the ones she got for her birthday from her mam are real? Even millionaires don't wear as much "designer" jewellery as she does at any one time. Funny how her twin sister doesn't seem to wear much jewellery - I wonder what she got for her birthday!🙊🙈

I am surprised people don't call her out on her youtube videos. There are never negative comments. Do u think she removes them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Great for you if you did it for yourself. I know many who got surgery done for themselves. However my remark is regarding how much they really changed in comparison to the video. I see no issue if one decides to get plastic surgery done (depending on your own outlook and religious beliefs) - and to Lailli's credit she's spoken on the topic of plastics. And nope, they did not just do their noses... there is documented proof as well as Lailli herself talking about it of what she had done and what she wishes to do/fix.
Her boobs are the worst for her frame.

How many of those VCA do you think are real? Do you think the ones she got for her birthday from her mam are real? Even millionaires don't wear as much "designer" jewellery as she does at any one time. Funny how her twin sister doesn't seem to wear much jewellery - I wonder what she got for her birthday!🙊🙈

I am surprised people don't call her out on her youtube videos. There are never negative comments. Do u think she removes them?
There was an exposure vid on YT but the creator removed it. A VCA comparison is in the wiki.

Reactions: 6
Valentine's cake for lailli..fun having a man who can't spell your name right!

Jokes aside, curious asf on who the mystery guy is..any hints?

Edit::: just noticed she tagged someone in red under the bag, barely visible, a friend apparently. Seems like an attempt to pretend a man sent it while getting away on a technicality. So does this mean no man? :(
lol I thought she probably bought it for herself

There was an exposure vid on YT but the creator removed it. A VCA comparison is in the wiki.
[/QUOTE]
Lailli had it removed. I remember trying to watch it and it said she had it explicitly removed for I think copyright or bullying.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Valentine's cake for lailli..fun having a man who can't spell your name right!

Jokes aside, curious asf on who the mystery guy is..any hints?

Edit::: just noticed she tagged someone in red under the bag, barely visible, a friend apparently. Seems like an attempt to pretend a man sent it while getting away on a technicality. So does this mean no man? :(
He spelled SAANIEH wrong!!

• Haha
Her boobs are the worst for her frame.

Her boobs are awful. Like ok cool get them done however… sis, be tasteful you only have one body and surgery is permanent 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 11
She actually has a really terrible snobby attitude, the way that she comments about things. She likes to come across like an uber witch. Don't know why there is any need to be like that

Reactions: 7
There is a wiki in this thread..top of the page in pink.

Here you go….

Watch “UKVibe.TV - Lailli & Alizey (Success Stories)” on Vimeo:

I actually think they were normal and cute. They look like regular teens. Girl no need to make the video private, you look fine 😭

Reactions: 5
In case Lailli is reading… someone is using her pic to sell the bag on eBay…🙈
0C972AF6-B76E-4EDF-864F-6C5C4A494C81.jpeg

I wonder if Lailli is watching Inventing Anna…apart fromthe jail time she might learn a thing or two about being a fake heiress

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Here’s a throwback!

All of this is total opposite of what she portrays on the net — too damn funny.

She dresses like a Chav, wears ridiculous colors or cuts that don’t go with her body, her line “I don’t like when ppl think they got style just cuz they have money.” — yet she openly brags about spending money she never had to begin with to appear like she knows what she’s saying about fashion.

Minimalist and classic is far from what she wears to begin with, even in this photograph she isn’t minimalist in the slightest. She fakes the new money thing when she’s a chav wearing basic black jeggings, a white tee/neutral sweater, that green parka from 2016/2017 and either: crust and ancient Isabel Marant Wedges, those battered Chanel Flats, entry level Loro Piana summer charms, or moon boots.

make it make sense.

I actually think they were normal and cute. They look like regular teens. Girl no need to make the video private, you look fine 😭
It’s the painful insecurity for them. I ping pong sometimes whether I feel sorry for them or not. The self hate is real, and again, the fact they pushed far with the plastics is sad cuz yes one can get work done, cuz sh*t I would too (planning on lipo), but sometimes it goes too far and surgery is forever.

I agree but I do feel bad bc I my self went through feeling insecure about myself & im sure being constantly commented on on line isn’t nice ESP when they were that young…. I’m sure by now they r used to it so whatever. Who remembers when Alizay posted abt her ED ? As for the surgery I think she really only did her nose + weight loss… I was heavier before + ppl thought I did surgery bc it changed my face but really it was only ‘cause I lost a TON of weight. I’m 99% sure

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.