Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E

I don’t think she had a bad or negative past. I actually started liking her since a lot of ppl who know her said she’s a v sweet + kind girl. Didn’t she graduate to city uni or something
Alizey has achieved more on the education front than Lailli having got her degree in Sydney but seems to take her working career seriously too. The impression she is giving off now is that she doesn’t entertain her sisters facade and is more transparent and humble. The bad image stems more from her younger PSF days when she played along with Lailli in hiding her true ethnicity, dabbling with replicas etc. Unfortunately people remember bad impressions more..and people would argue that mother and sister were guilty by association or enablers. Reason I don’t bother dragging either now is because it isn’t obvious that they’re enabling now. I mean people will disagree with me but Lailli is too old to be told to stop fooling around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Idk, Alizey was also rumored to be a witch as well, apparently even more than Lailli but hey, people do mature and maybe she had the opportunity to do so with everything she has achieved so far

But honestly, i can't quite condone that her and Mona enable Lailli's lies, like i get it, they would never expose her like that but at least, stopped her when the lies started, like it seems Lailli has been a compulsive liar for years, maybe even her whole life, therapy since a young age would have stopped that

Reactions: 8
Idk, Alizey was also rumored to be a witch as well, apparently even more than Lailli but hey, people do mature and maybe she had the opportunity to do so with everything she has achieved so far

But honestly, i can't quite condone that her and Mona enable Lailli's lies, like i get it, they would never expose her like that but at least, stopped her when the lies started, like it seems Lailli has been a compulsive liar for years, maybe even her whole life, therapy since a young age would have stopped that
I honestly have to disagree cause I know a lot of ppl that know alizay and the say she’s always been the sweetest person. Did u guys notice on her b-day so many people that wished on stories said she was very kind / sweet etc HOW EVER ur 100% right about the supporting / not disassociateing from the sisters lieing. Seems like she’s distanced herself in recent years

Reactions: 2
not to mention that alizey was the first to admit her indian ancestry and lailli followed shortly after

Reactions: 4
yup.. and crazy how they don’t look like this anymore. Surgeries can really make or break you…
This is also 7 - 8 Y/O when they were 17 - 18. I am sure u don’t look the same as before but people judge them as they do with celebrity like kylie etc etc. I am sure they just did nose jobs ? I don’t see anything wrong with surgery. I did it 2 years ago and I feel much better / confident about myself

Reactions: 1
This is also 7 - 8 Y/O when they were 17 - 18. I am sure u don’t look the same as before but people judge them as they do with celebrity like kylie etc etc. I am sure they just did nose jobs ? I don’t see anything wrong with surgery. I did it 2 years ago and I feel much better / confident about myself
Why are you always defending them? All your posts in this thread is defending them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are you always defending them? All your posts in this thread is defending them.
Sweet Heart no one is defending I am here like u to give my opinion. I know ppl that know them so just here to spill tea {check what I said about their dubai Hills house} I did surgery myself + it made me feel better so nothing wrong with it

Reactions: 1
One of Kylie’s faults were she denied having work done as do other celebs.
Nothing wrong with having work done as long as you don’t use it to pull off another ethnicity or something
I’m still digesting how she had the audacity to show a fake Chanel trainer in a recent vid..please no one defend that 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s loving that she’s in the mirror. Even added a link to Twitter. Such a nobody begging to be a somebody. Probably thinks she is someone big now that she’s got an article about her in the paper. Even if it’s just the mirror. Sad

Sweet Heart no one is defending I am here like u to give my opinion. I know ppl that know them so just here to spill tea {check what I said about their dubai Hills house} I did surgery myself + it made me feel better so nothing wrong with it
Yes that’s true, you’re the one who told us Mona was looking around in Dubai hills for a home. That’s not in their defence or against them. Just seems interesting that you always stick up for them and you are somewhat new… all @Classified said was that they don’t look the same anymore and they don’t because of fillers and botched plastic surgery. She didn’t say anything about plastic surgery itself being bad. You have had plastic surgery then good for you but Lailli has admitted many times that her nose is botched.

• Haha
Yeah but in the UAE there is so much competition and everyone supports businesses based on social circles among other factors. So if you’re not popular, who is going to support your business? Also reading Mona’s reviews, people say it’s very expensive and there are better alternatives so maybe she doesn’t have alot of customers. Personally I don’t think she’s a bad mum though, she can afford to feed her daughters, send them to school, have a roof over their heads. It’s not her responsibility to pay for a luxury lifestyle. The majority of the population can’t afford one, and if her weirdo “heiress” daughters want one they can work for it themselves.
Im not saying Mona's a bad mom, I just think its weird how Laili's always bragging about her mom continuously spoiling her with gifts in general but she's only ever gotten birthday gifts from her mom. It might be one of other Laili's other lies to make her life seem amazing and heiress like

This is so funny and made my night. I think she may have paid the sun bc that news paper also reports on a lot of irrelevant things about her friend faryal
B651FC1B-00E3-4C48-AE17-2C41142EC82B.png
6ACA3EDC-E1A6-4968-829F-F87C20D83827.png
D4662B31-9039-4899-A50A-ECC013F79F04.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Im not saying Mona's a bad mom, I just think its weird how Laili's always bragging about her mom continuously spoiling her with gifts in general but she's only ever gotten birthday gifts from her mom. It might be one of other Laili's other lies to make her life seem amazing and heiress like

This is so funny and made my night. I think she may have paid the sun bc that news paper also reports on a lot of irrelevant things about her friend faryal
View attachment 1061010View attachment 1061011View attachment 1061012
That is one of the cringiest articles ever considering that she fakes her wealth 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Thats real wealth and class. Not LieLie for sure. She’s got nothing on them ladies

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Thats real wealth and class. Not LieLie for sure. She’s got nothing on them ladies
Not to mention but all the women in the video have "actual" husbands/partners unlike Lailli who is "married" but stays with her mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg that article- she must be pulling our leg.. is she asking for Soniaxfyza level exposure? That’s the vid with fake Chanel- I’m dead. She’s calling herself basic with the VCAs…she needs new subs and ratings! People aren’t going to appreciate her more, they’ll just point to all the Twitter and gossip thread evidence to remind people how stupid she really is… plus she isn’t a kid…she’s a grown ass woman who doesn’t need to be under Mona’s wing no more.
Lailli has every reason to be transparent about her surgeries, it makes her sound more knowledgeable and it’s good promotion for the family business. It’s their biggest money maker as they don’t tend to promote their fashion businesses as much such as qabeela like they used to. I’d rather be broke than a delusional 🤡 I swear she is fooling us with this self sabotage… she’s smart, I’m sure she is trying to get rich off being a parody.
Anyway brace yourself people for the new tattlers when they see her 💩 and go 🤨🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg that article- she must be pulling our leg.. is she asking for Soniaxfyza level exposure? That’s the vid with fake Chanel- I’m dead. She’s calling herself basic with the VCAs…she needs new subs and ratings! People aren’t going to appreciate her more, they’ll just point to all the Twitter and gossip thread evidence to remind people how stupid she really is… plus she isn’t a kid…she’s a grown ass woman who doesn’t need to be under Mona’s wing no more.
Lailli has every reason to be transparent about her surgeries, it makes her sound more knowledgeable and it’s good promotion for the family business. It’s their biggest money maker as they don’t tend to promote their fashion businesses as much such as qabeela like they used to. I’d rather be broke than a delusional 🤡 I swear she is fooling us with this self sabotage… she’s smart, I’m sure she is trying to get rich off being a parody.
Anyway brace yourself people for the new tattlers when they see her 💩 and go 🤨🧐
My theory about the article is her management is trying to get her verified , I think these days you need a public article by a news source written about you to get the blue tick ! So let’s wait and see if she gets it after this !

Reactions: 11
Anncy posted a vid yesterday saying she wish she had a friend who would have warned her about her orange hair (back in Dubai) 🙄 instead Lailli called her out for wearing LV..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.