Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case anyone was wondering, here is Lailli once again pretending she was actually married.
lol how stupid do you have to be to believe that big ass lie. "the apartment was being built for her", lol her apartment looked like a basic apartment. no where as luxurious as rich peoples apartments and also who the hell gets apartments built for them. and the person obviously didn't mean decorated bc from lailli's vlogs alizey's apartment looked like an American dudes apartment. Alizey's apartment didnt have any nice furniture or decorations and she had an ugly banged up couch in the living room

Reactions: 10
I
lol how stupid do you have to be to believe that big ass lie. "the apartment was being built for her", lol her apartment looked like a basic apartment. no where as luxurious as rich peoples apartments and also who the hell gets apartments built for them. and the person obviously didn't mean decorated bc from lailli's vlogs alizey's apartment looked like an American dudes apartment. Alizey's apartment didnt have any nice furniture or decorations and she had an ugly banged up couch in the living room
her apartment was simple and tasteful in my opinion but a bit bare … not much thought went into it

Alizey's apartment (aka THEIR apartment) was likely only bare since it was she who put in whatever effort she had to fix it up and spruce it up. Let's be real, if it was up to Sannieh, they'd be sleeping on the floor in a mattress, with their designer goods lined up by the wall.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If she actually thought a Range Rover wasn’t an elite car, she wouldn’t have posted that. She def only owns a Range Rover (maybe) 😭
i doubt she even owns a range rover because that is way out of the budget for our Persian heiress! Did you guys see her birthday outfit? The material is cute but omg the cut is basic! She always dress so boring and plainly yet claims to be a fashionista.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Not Lailli pulling out all her Chanel sneakers after it was recently debated on here🤦🏽‍♀️

Exactly, nothing wrong with minimalism but personally I thought the space was too small for a Persian heiress. Not really a luxury apartment is it? I thought with Lailli’s kind of talk and spending habits, she’d rent a house in Belgravia or Knightsbridge!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Not Lailli pulling out all her Chanel sneakers after it was recently debated on here🤦🏽‍♀️

Exactly, nothing wrong with minimalism but personally I thought the space was too small for a Persian heiress. Not really a luxury apartment is it? I thought with Lailli’s kind of talk and spending habits, she’d rent a house in Belgravia or Knightsbridge!
why is she always contradicting herself? In that video^ at about 55seconds she says “her mom has a tradition of giving gifts at midnight“ then says “surprisingly this year I was home, usually I’m out celebrating.” Like what!? Does she ever know what she’s saying? Lmao yikes.

Reactions: 4
Laills pls take off that Chanel dress and hang it up now. It’s probably smelling from how often you have it on. Give it a break now and let it get washed, you’ve got your money’s worth from it. Buy another piece to wear to death or go find one from your up to date full to the brim wardrobe little Persian princess.

she’s such a sheep. Talks about not following trends and being over the Alhambra’s then pulls out the matching earrings and necklace.

• Haha
she’s such a sheep. Talks about not following trends and being over the Alhambra’s then pulls out the matching earrings and necklace
She is no luxury elitist. She has a lot of basic influencer luxury items including logomania, but she thinks you wont remember it. If she tried to delete her contradictions, that would be half of her vlogs gone.

Reactions: 8
Can we talk about the excessive luxury jewellery she wears that could buy a house. Are they all real, some real or none real? What are your thoughts? Why does she wear hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of jewellery but does not own a luxurious house? Plus would someone really wear all that and not fear that they will get robbed?

Reactions: 3
Can we talk about the excessive luxury jewellery she wears that could buy a house. Are they all real, some real or none real? What are your thoughts? Why does she wear hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of jewellery but does not own a luxurious house? Plus would someone really wear all that and not fear that they will get robbed?
Majority of the jewellery she wears are replicas such as the Alhambra bracelets that she always bangs on about and if you go to her wiki you can see proof. UAE is known for their grade AAA designer replicas. These are obviously cheaper than the authentic pieces. Her arm candy is probably worth 500 dirhams at best. She doesn’t own a luxurious home because she simply can’t afford it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her arm candy looks vulgar and tacky af. Can she not find anymore fake pieces to wear on her wrists to stunt her wealth. Or is there not enough space on her arms. She screams of wannabe and new money

Reactions: 6
She’s still flexing her fake Chanel sneakers in her new video 😂😂😂 honey, are you not embarrassed?
138015E5-9919-42EF-B377-50670B2E3202.jpeg

524583BE-1048-4C0B-B6E2-C01B069D325B.jpeg

Her other white Chanel sneakers are also fake. Look at the amount of holes they’re not the same as the real.
15A34205-C9E2-4B6E-A732-99E49026A588.jpeg

0B821C87-0883-4EF9-97DC-239F7DCBF586.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Majority of the jewellery she wears are replicas such as the Alhambra bracelets that she always bangs on about and if you go to her wiki you can see proof. UAE is known for their grade AAA designer replicas. These are obviously cheaper than the authentic pieces. Her arm candy is probably worth 500 dirhams at best. She doesn’t own a luxurious home because she simply can’t afford it.
I wonder if she actually wears the fake stuff in real life or if she just has it on for her videos. I'd be embarrassed to wear so much fake. Imagine getting your fake van cleef's shortened at the jewellers. I'd die of embrassment.

She’s still flexing her fake Chanel sneakers in her new video 😂😂😂 honey, are you not embarrassed? View attachment 1045152
View attachment 1045153

Her other white Chanel sneakers are also fake. Look at the amount of holes they’re not the same as the real. View attachment 1045154
View attachment 1045155
Apart from the pack of holes, she manages to get her fakes with the full packaging as she is often unboxing her items. Do all fakes come with such good replica packaging too?

Her arm candy looks vulgar and tacky af. Can she not find anymore fake pieces to wear on her wrists to stunt her wealth. Or is there not enough space on her arms. She screams of wannabe and new money
It would be interesting to know which pieces are actually real. I guess her cartier love rings are real - there was a video of her getting 1 of them at the airport.

I wonder if she actually wears the fake stuff in real life or if she just has it on for her videos. I'd be embarrassed to wear so much fake. Imagine getting your fake van cleef's shortened at the jewellers. I'd die of embrassment.

Apart from the pack of holes, she manages to get her fakes with the full packaging as she is often unboxing her items. Do all fakes come with such good replica packaging too?
She still wears the replicas out in real life as you can see from watching her vlogs and just taking a look at her Insta. She doesn’t care that she’s walking out and about Dubai or London in fake crap. It’s all about the image for her.

If they go as far to make replica bags, shoes and jewellery then you better believe they’re putting effort into the packaging. A lot of people sell their original packaging too!

Reactions: 3

It would be interesting to know which pieces are actually real. I guess her cartier love rings are real - there was a video of her getting 1 of them at the airport.
You can buy luxury brand bags on etsy and other chinese websites with dustbags too lol. I'm pretty sure Lailli buys a bunch of them and reuses. There's a whole lot of fake markets in Dubai too and you can barelyyy tell the difference. They're high quality replicas. For example, a Chanel purse starts from 5k usd but a high quality replica will sell for $300 usd. So she's still spending money on the fakes, just not as much as she claims she is. Her "26k" luxury haul is probably 2k. She cares about the image and that is all.

Also, you can even find better fake Chanel sneakers than the ones she showing in her videos. She should've put a little bit more effort into finding a fake that matches the number of holes :/

Lastly, whoever comes from old money DOES NOT SHOW OFF LIKE LAILLI DOES! Only new money and wannabes show off the way she does. So like how is she an old "Persian" heiress?? Pls man Persian heiresses dont do Fashionova collabs lmao

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.