Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

They look South Asian here
TBH Lailli looks SOO much better here then she does now after all the face alterations and skin whitening. It's a shame that she's so ashamed of her race and has all this self hatred built up.

LMAO the amount of dislikes tho
Her accent is SO different !!!!

Reactions: 3

lmao so this came up on my YouTube recommendation 👀
Didn't she fraud people out of money?

At least Lailli isn't a criminal. I've seen several articles talking about people who do what Lailli does and people going as far as photoshopping themselves onto vacation hot spots

Reactions: 2
Didn't she fraud people out of money?

At least Lailli isn't a criminal. I've seen several articles talking about people who do what Lailli does and people going as far as photoshopping themselves onto vacation hot spots
Don’t think the whole segment is out yet, and I didn’t bother reading the full story. Just saw that she faked being a heiress and well guess who it reminded me of.
And yep, Laili isn’t a criminal, just a liar.

Reactions: 2
This thread kinda died y'all, what happened? Are we being sued?

Honestly, that part on the video where they keep talking about the man that was filming them was a big attention seeker move, like yeah, he might have been a predator and it's a good thing they expose this behavior, but they really could just move to another spot or leave, they didn't have to keep dragging and prolonging this matter, like that honestly just makes me roll my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait can anyone confirm whether Lailli is actually Pakistani then? because I swear Mona has family from her side that is?

And also does she actually have Persian in her too? I've been a long time lurker on GG and here and even nowww im so confused with her ethnicity changes

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Alizey is back..
and that Natasha (probably zaki who tried defending lailli on her exposed vids comments), needs to go back to make up school, she is not flattering the Mirza girls at all. Yes she did get a shot out on Lailli’s last or last but one vid

Reactions: 7

8C137F60-93BD-474E-8B7A-52CB9364D8E1.jpeg

I’ll accept that comment as serious sarcasm...
B6A428D1-4790-4E51-8958-1DC84492C88D.jpeg

deliberate diorama flex to show lack of imprinted logo under the flap but it looks like a woc so probably a new but cheap purchase.. Himalayan croc lady Dior left funds dry
Funny how she does look books but where are petite the brand outfits 🤣🤣🤣 did she not wear any that week🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She is trying so hard to prove herself LMAO

IDK if she knows this but the more videos like this she creates the more attention she draws to my videos. I checked my YT analytics and a lot of people were recommended my video through her more recent uploads (NOT my 25th LUXURY BIRTHDAY HAUL and )

Also did anyone else realize how she was pretty much MIA for a long time and dropped 1 video once a month or so but ever since the expose videos went up, she's been uploading non-stop! And I see a lot of people mentioning my expose to her in the YT comments and Insta and she REPLIES to them while ignoring the rest clearly she doesn't care eh ;)

Reactions: 13
I think the expose video helped Lailli, she's now showing her "wardrobe" by keeping them as props in her videos, did her anxiety reduce since her secret is out?
IDK I feel like she went into panic overdrive and is currently pumping out videos trynna prove herself non-stop

Side note: What happened to her hand? Did she punch a wall in anger?

View attachment 532524
View attachment 532532
deliberate diorama flex to show lack of imprinted logo under the flap but it looks like a woc so probably a new but cheap purchase.. Himalayan croc lady Dior left funds dry
Funny how she does look books but where are petite the brand outfits 🤣🤣🤣 did she not wear any that week🙄
Realize she did not open up or zoom in on ANY other bag ONLY this!

In one of her other videos where she complains about Chanel becoming basic

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 3.43.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 3.43.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 3.45.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 3.47.12 PM.png

LMAO this is low key a red flag/potential call out
Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 3.48.57 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’ve watched her channel ( The real Shakeen) and I think she had to get that bag via a personal shopper. Jaz admits to being Indian, is not snobby and tags a lot of other YT channels. It was after seeing her vid about not being able to get hold of that bag herself that I took the plunge myself. She is informative- think Sophie Shohet. Why would Lailli go out and buy a bag that’s heavily reviewed and hauled on YT? Clearly the masses did get a hold of it! No point Lailli carrying Chanel or Hermes as it looks cheap on her...or is it that she makes it look cheap🙄
Alizey on the other hand can wear proper clothes and be humble with a Cult Gaia?? Guess we know which one is the evil twin.

Reactions: 4
She is trying so hard to prove herself LMAO

IDK if she knows this but the more videos like this she creates the more attention she draws to my videos. I checked my YT analytics and a lot of people were recommended my video through her more recent uploads (NOT my 25th LUXURY BIRTHDAY HAUL and )

Also did anyone else realize how she was pretty much MIA for a long time and dropped 1 video once a month or so but ever since the expose videos went up, she's been uploading non-stop! And I see a lot of people mentioning my expose to her in the YT comments and Insta and she REPLIES to them while ignoring the rest clearly she doesn't care eh ;)
did anyone notice how she flinches and gestures Mona not to talk about her work in a coffee shop - she cut her off and said “no I didnt....” and made up a dumbass story right after. Looks like a lot of people noticed but she keeps deleting the comments under.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
did anyone notice how she flinches and gestures Mona not to talk about her work in a coffee shop - she cut her off and said “no I didnt....” and made up a dumbass story right after. Looks like a lot of people noticed but she keeps deleting the comments under.
What’s the time stamp? I cba to watch the whole thing

Omgggg that look she does, the half smile and looking away embarrassed and then nudging her mum...I’ve done that multiple times when I want my mum to stop embarrassing me 😂😂 I know that look babe

There’s quite a few nasty comments about Anncy’s hair in the video, I think it’s quite cruel of lailli to leave them up considering it’s her friend. And we all know she loves deleting comments

There’s more but here’s a top rated one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Lailli kicking her mum for mentioning shes made coffee is the BIGGEST giveaway of what a liar she is. Then a BS story about holding someones bag and not telling your mum yeah ok hun, why lie?! Also I've noticed since shes been called out for her skin whitening she is looking more 'bronze'. What really irks me is in her latest BS of a vlog witj Anncy her and Anncy kept mentioning videos and photo's for content suggesting shes not into youtube for the fun of it but to produce content that will generate views tk earn money. If so rich why would you care for youtube income, surely you'd be doing it for 'fun' and the constant reference to content screams influencer. You Lailli are a sad pathological liar who needs help for your own sake!

Reactions: 15

View attachment 532524
View attachment 532532
I actually enjoyed this video except for the mike tyson shorts ! Lol 😂 She wore the dior blazer I thought was beautiful in one of her older videos.

Reactions: 1
I actually enjoyed this video except for the mike tyson shorts ! Lol 😂 She wore the dior blazer I thought was beautiful in one of her older videos.
Her look book features items that she has shown numerous times..she seems to be filming away from the corner of the bed to the shelf of bags behind her ( because that’s what other YTubers are doing).
why are she and Anncy referencing and featuring in each other’s videos these days? Lailli is obviously using her and Anncy is probably feeling flattered that a billionaire heiress is giving her the time of day instead of buying more handbags. I respect Alizey for acknowledging her cover shoot on her channel and clearly showing the OK Pakistan logo. Hope it is a cryptic message that she is dissociating herself from her sister’s deceptive excuse of a lifestyle. Mona is in a difficult place possibly because which mother would throw her child under the bus, but Lailli is just not quitting making her mother look bad

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.