Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so true 😂😂 I would feel so insecure like people are staring, and what if they start asking questions 😭 if it’s not meant to be, it’s not meant to be. I’m not trying to act like something I’m not 🙂

Reactions: 8
So so true 😂😂 I would feel so insecure like people are staring, and what if they start asking questions 😭 if it’s not meant to be, it’s not meant to be. I’m not trying to act like something I’m not 🙂
Exactly - plus you can get a million nice things that are stylish at every budget.

Reactions: 9
Not trying to derail but there's this other chick named Maria Dragnova on YouTube who does crazy luxury hauls

So I was looking at her YSL cardigan

And when you compare it to the authentics shown in the official website, Neiman Marcus and on Lori Harvey
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 12.48.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 12.49.18 PM.png

IMG_8623.PNG

Maria's logo looks so off!
See this comparison [Maria's on top and Neiman Marcus ad on the bottom]
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 1.00.16 PM.png

The shape off hers looks off and realize it's not even fully filled/threaded in like the rest

SO I'm starting to think she pulls the same shaddy Lailli moves

Naturally people tend to ignore fine details that's why these people get away with it. What's worse is this one:
The only reason I was able to call her out is because I look into the products I'm familiar with and fact check, normally people don't have this knowledge on every single product so it goes unnoticed.

What's worse is that I saw this posted on a popular Luxury Instagram page (and it got likes from influencers) and hers is so tragically fake (wrong color- more purple hues, wrong thread color-too yellow, no black lining on the inside...) yet NO ONE called it out! SMH

IMG_8652.jpg

she's 'renting' her/alizeys london apartment
She's preparing to claim it's still her apartment when the AirBnb ads for the place get exposed

So it's a real marriage without having the wedding party, right!
do you get to have a diamond ring? if so she would've flexed it all over.
Depends, sometimes it's just something young Pakistani girls do so their men can prove they "loyal" or whatever. It's not legally binding (in these cases), no marriage ceremony and it can easily be undone by repeating a few words. So I'm certain that's what Lailli did (if anything).

if it’s not meant to be, it’s not meant to be.
LOL I'm still low key pissed off at how dumb her followers are and enable her. The Chanel trainers and the Kazakstan bag should've cancelled her long ago, SMH
Lailli needs to seek therapy and learn to be happy with what she does have and learn to accept/cope with reality. I think deep down she has EXTREMELY low self esteem behind this whole "rich snob" facade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I definitely think Maria D hasn’t been called out because she isn’t as annoying or rude as Lailli. Maria also promotes other less luxurious brands (she did senreve bags today) and bag charms, organisers, so it’s clear she’s happy to promote stuff for money rather than claim she doesn’t have to work nor not be an influencer.. she’s keeping her simps happy by being somewhat consistent with content irrespective of the authenticity of some of her gear. I do think she is a bit of an impulsive buyer though as she has bought Chanel bags not long ago that she said she wanted to sell..more because the novelty wore off as opposed for reselling purposes

Reactions: 3
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 4.08.19 PM.png

Simps like Zoe Bunny look like a 🤡 out here defending someone who not only lies and pretty much lives a life of a fraud but is also elitist, rude, a bully (seen by the way she talks to several including her maid and the women who apparently sells "fake gold"), a Trump supporter among many other things. SMH.
If Lailli was a good person but low key hustling for that monetization, we'd respect her but no she does what she does while acting like a rude snob and bully. She's so unpleasant and no man would ever settle for that!

LMAOOOOOOOOO when TF has Lailli ever "spread joy, positivity and happiness"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eman deffo dumped her sometime in late Feb or early March. She was boasting about "viewing properties" and had claimed to have bought her own, probably all for show so he could see she didn't need him 🤣 When in reality, she probably viewed a place while living with Alizey, lockdown was coming and they both ran back to Dubai and haven't returned since. Idk about you guys but if I was married, my man wouldn't be happy if he wasn't seeing me for more than a few days, nvm almost 13 months! Pandemic or not, surely during that Dubai holiday craze in Decemeber, he would've gone to see her.

Personally, it seems he's moved back to India or Singapore - wherever his family are based in March and wanted to end it anyway so used it as an excuse.

Reactions: 5
I was married, my man wouldn't be happy if he wasn't seeing me for more than a few days, nvm almost 13 months!
I mean forget that. If I was married and my man was living in another country like the UK I wouldn't be out here publicly stating "I have no reason to head back to the UK"

Personally, it seems he's moved back to India or Singapore - wherever his family are based in March and wanted to end it anyway so used it as an excuse.
If you see his FB account and his most recent profile pic, it seems like he is in the UK (the banquet hall he was in def gives me UK vibes) and also his company is based in the UK and still provides services since March/April 2020

I mean forget that. If I was married and my man was living in another country like the UK I wouldn't be out here publicly stating "I have no reason to head back to the UK"

If you see his FB account and his most recent profile pic, it seems like he is in the UK (the banquet hall he was in def gives me UK vibes) and also his company is based in the UK and still provides services since March/April 2020
What is his company called babe

Reactions: 1
Lailli did talk about getting her own places a few months ago..I assume this is for Dubai. I’m feeling she is either under pressure or envious that Anncy has been able to get her own place. Personally I’d like to see her move out of Mona’s place and get herself a maid because she doesn’t know how to operate a washing machine herself- but in reality it sounds a bit far fetched. Anncy had a lot of projects going and probably needed the space away from her parents to “work”.. what are Lailli’s reasons for needing to move out exactly ?? Storage for petite the brand clothing or inviting boys over?

Lailli did talk about getting her own places a few months ago..I assume this is for Dubai. I’m feeling she is either under pressure or envious that Anncy has been able to get her own place. Personally I’d like to see her move out of Mona’s place and get herself a maid because she doesn’t know how to operate a washing machine herself- but in reality it sounds a bit far fetched. Anncy had a lot of projects going and probably needed the space away from her parents to “work”.. what are Lailli’s reasons for needing to move out exactly ?? Storage for petite the brand clothing or inviting boys over?
In our culture, you do not move out unless youre married or are in a diff country from your parents she said multiple times she has no reason to move out plus lailli lives in london unlike anncy who has spent her whole life in dubai with less freedom than lailli had to begin with

Reactions: 4
LOLOLOL too funny. I personally don’t buy fakes simply cuz fake handbag sweatshops have ties to criminal and terrorist enterprise. Thanks but no thanks.

if I can’t buy it now, I’m good with that. There will be a next time.

🤣😂😅. Lailli running over to alux to binge on their videos ! 🏃🏃🏃🏃 Lol

Anna bey's granny "rich" style is boring asf ! Pearls and dresses that look like nightie's ! Her videos are just teaching woman how to become gold diggers! 😅🤷

Every time we talk about people buying or selling fake bags and jewelery It reminds me of this scene in sex and city 2 where samantha got accused of stealing a fake birken ! 😅🤣😂 Lmao 🤣 I picture people taking you in a back alley way or something!

🤷 Shows you how much I know about this stuff lol I refuse to buy fake designer. If it ain't my time it ain't my time !

I learned alot about this stuff from you guys ! Haha 😆

In our culture, you do not move out unless youre married or are in a diff country from your parents she said multiple times she has no reason to move out plus lailli lives in london unlike anncy who has spent her whole life in dubai with less freedom than lailli had to begin with
Lailli isn’t cultural and she’s lived away from home before. This doesn’t apply to her, plus Anncy actually got to travel as she has family in the US and India..

Not trying to derail but there's this other chick named Maria Dragnova on YouTube who does crazy luxury hauls

So I was looking at her YSL cardigan

And when you compare it to the authentics shown in the official website, Neiman Marcus and on Lori Harvey
View attachment 536716
View attachment 536717
View attachment 536718
Maria's logo looks so off!
See this comparison [Maria's on top and Neiman Marcus ad on the bottom]
View attachment 536722
The shape off hers looks off and realize it's not even fully filled/threaded in like the rest

SO I'm starting to think she pulls the same shaddy Lailli moves

Naturally people tend to ignore fine details that's why these people get away with it. What's worse is this one:
The only reason I was able to call her out is because I look into the products I'm familiar with and fact check, normally people don't have this knowledge on every single product so it goes unnoticed.

What's worse is that I saw this posted on a popular Luxury Instagram page (and it got likes from influencers) and hers is so tragically fake (wrong color- more purple hues, wrong thread color-too yellow, no black lining on the inside...) yet NO ONE called it out! SMH

View attachment 536744

She's preparing to claim it's still her apartment when the AirBnb ads for the place get exposed

Depends, sometimes it's just something young Pakistani girls do so their men can prove they "loyal" or whatever. It's not legally binding (in these cases), no marriage ceremony and it can easily be undone by repeating a few words. So I'm certain that's what Lailli did (if anything).

LOL I'm still low key pissed off at how dumb her followers are and enable her. The Chanel trainers and the Kazakstan bag should've cancelled her long ago, SMH
Lailli needs to seek therapy and learn to be happy with what she does have and learn to accept/cope with reality. I think deep down she has EXTREMELY low self esteem behind this whole "rich snob" facade.
Maria Draganova has a Tattle Thread, you should post those pics on there !! Iwas convinced she had a sugar daddy ! One day she was only shopping for clothing and shoes at Zara and the next she was buying ready to wear at Chanel and Dior. And buying 3 or 4 bags a month. Very similar story to Lielie.

Reactions: 6
Agreed, fully aware that in Asian families unmarried women relocate for work or study so that’s why it was surprising to hear her say she was moving to her own place ( whilst in Dubai) this year! Can’t be crowded with Mona or Alizey only!! She mentioned it in at least 2 YT vids.. She lived in London but she said she has no reason to go back? Tbh her London content was more interesting, guess she is over shopping at Harrods vlogs.
Also can anyone decode the situation with this picture? Both from IG..is Lailli telling fibs again and reposting old pics???
23AB476B-9E6E-45BB-934E-F796E6E8F4ED.jpeg

4A880A86-2C10-4A94-8EDD-6E98EB7CB8CC.jpeg

🤦🏽‍♀️
Firstly if anyone has beady eyes you might realise this is possibly Alizey’s apartment where she filmed her London vlogs.. it’s that round mirror just behind the plant and wall to the left which has appeared in her vids before ?👀 Could be an aesthetics waiting area for all we know😝

Last edited:
Mona got the girls a rented apartment for BOTH of them, but lielie would pretend there were two separate, luxurious apartments that each owned independently even though she never showed her own and was always at Alizey's. There were screenshots on GG were you can see train tracks from a window. The lease must have ended because I doubt Mona would pay rent for an empty apartment during the pandemic. If lielie came from such a billionaire dynasty she could easily get a place of her own with supposed family money instead of playing up the same dirty, scuffed up corners of her mom's mediocre house (nothing wrong with such a house but OWN it and stop pretending to be something you're not booboo).

I think the reason why her mom, sister, (whole family?) don't confront her about her all lies is because it's easier to just not say anything and not rock the boat. I personally would take the tough love approach and get in someone's face about it if I really loved and cared for them. Who would let their loved one be a walking, talking farce???

• Wow
Reactions: 12

New vid 🤢
Why didn’t she just call Soniaxfyza if she wanted her make up done. Fyza Ali is a more renowned MUA 🙄than simp Natasha🤪
So Lailli says she knows nowt about make up yet she had her own line of lipsticks/lip pencils and fed her followers bs make up vids???

Last edited:
  • Haha
WOAH Lailli is the best hype friend
calling her own friend/biolite ambassador the best, is Lailli friends with those who only promote Biolite?

• Haha

New vid 🤢
Why didn’t she just call Soniaxfyza if she wanted her make up done. Fyza Ali is a more renowned MUA 🙄than simp Natasha🤪
So Lailli says she knows nowt about make up yet she had her own line of lipsticks/lip pencils and fed her followers bs make up vids???
Again, can’t get myself to watch the whole vid, she’s unbearable. She’s saying her dark circles are due to her using a product to remove lashes. Yeah ok! We all recognise those dark circles most of us south Asians get/have 😂 I even noticed it on Mona in the recent vid she was featured on.
Also love how she had to mention how long they’ve known each other for 😂 insecure much!

WOAH Lailli is the best hype friend
calling her own friend/biolite ambassador the best, is Lailli friends with those who only promote Biolite?
Didn’t realise Biolite employees had to be friends with Mona’s daughters 😂

Last edited:
I laughed out loud when I saw her newest video. Looks like promotion is how Lailli is going to repay Natasha for defending her and mindlessly believing the lies.

Also Natasha's make up "line" is unoriginal AF. Wouldn't be surprised if she was just branding wholesale makeup like Lailli's lip gloss/fake eyelash companies. And she's just straight up copying Glossier
Screenshot 2021-04-20 at 3.08.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-04-20 at 3.09.14 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.