Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about 70-99% of goods aren’t authentic, that’s pretty high. Me personally, I own some designer items and would feel insecure about carrying a fake. I don’t think there are any replicas that can fully pass off as the real thing. Yes, some are very close, but there is always something that’s off IMO.
Apparently it’s known that some women in Dubai ( even some Khaleeji) may flex with AAA grade replicas and have no shame in flexing them whilst walking into a boutique. This is due to trying to keep up with the Jones and all about owning quantity of handbags rather than quality- and because the SAs can’t call them out!. Like yourself I would be super self conscious about carrying a fake and even more so if I’m going luxury shopping.. from personal experience anytime I go, the SAs and I have gone into a full blown conversation (initiated by them) under the pretence of comparisons of the bag I’m wearing, so they do look (as xforeverlove21 mentioned) and may judge.. always entertains me because I know a lot about the products I own so am prepared to talk about it and thus have a better rapport with the SA by the end of the in store trip, but someone carrying a replica might not be able to do so! It seems quite blasphemous that someone who would know a lot about a product wouldn’t go out their way to source the real thing.

Alux.com channel calls out Lailli types for everything that they really are..Plus it could teach you more about how to act wealthy more than what Anna Bey could teach🤣🤣🤣

Dubai has the best fake handbags😝
ABB03C3E-5E16-44ED-A084-F6BF3EE57F30.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
AAA grade replicas
I was just about to say this! Apparently in Dubai they take you to some room and on the shelves it's stacked with so much of these bags. I am certain she gets a lot of stuff from here we already know without a doubt some of her stuff were fake due to the obvious giveaways such as wrong logo placement or number of holes... Yet her stupid followers never called it out so no way they'll callout the AAA quality ones that have all the minor details correctly placed. I don't think they've ever even stepped foot inside a Chanel or Cartier before. Like someone here called out her Loubs because of the way it scuffed off black but noway her followers would know that's supposed to not happen. 99% of the people who watch and enjoy her yearn for the fake lifestyle she portrays and believe she's a rich heiress just because her mom owns a beauty clinic in the outskirts of Dubai. They think it generates the same incomes as a medical or plastic surgery clinic in the USA.
I always thought it was strange that she could afford so many hermes bags and jewellery worth hundreds of thousands but she doesn’t live in a house worthy of that type of money.
Cause most of them are fake especially her Birkins from before, def fakes. Maybe she has 1 real one now and her jewellery is said to be 18k replicas but we haven't been able to conclusively debunk it but her sus boxes are a huge red flags (replica jewellery also comes with replica boxes that look like the real deal but with some minor differences) and also the cloves on her VCA bracelets appeared to be 2 difference sizes. People were able to call out her VCA perle bracelet before.

It doesn't make sense how she can go from shopping at the children's section and yearning for a children's Moncler and Canada Goose which is already half the price as adults to buying so much haute couture (80% of the stuff we never see again) and we know it's def not from her family business cause if it was she wouldn't have been in that mess last year. No way her YT income can fund all this. You can't go from renting a G-wagon to owning a Rolls Royce it defies logic and we know she didn't win the lotto. We proved her father's net worth is less than a million too. There's no way Biolite is suddenly making $5-$10 million a year. All IK is that LieLie can not be trusted and def something shady is going on.

Here's some side by side comparisons of the replica and auth

8058c7ac.jpeg

a822c8c9.jpeg

Even side by side it's kind of hard to tell! So without it being side-to-side no way those Lailli simps would ever be able to tell especially given their lack of knowledge and I doubt they've ever stepped inside the boutiques like I'm still shook at how she got away with the most blatantly (at least to me and everyone here) obvious reps so these AAA grade ones will def look real to them.

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 9.05.14 AM.png

2317d3a0.jpeg

Apparently DHGate has the crappy replicas with the obvious call outs and I think that's where her Chanel trainers, Birkins from before and baby Diorama pouch come from and these were shown during her earlier days. I feel like these days with her YT income she gets these AAA quality ones which costs a lot more then the DHGate and are pretty spot on in terms of accuracy. So if nobody noticed or called out the DHGate tit no way they'd be able to call these AAA quality ones out. I'm certain that's 90% of the stuff she owns.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I was just about to say this! Apparently in Dubai they take you to some room and on the shelves it's stacked with so much of these bags. I am certain she gets a lot of stuff from here we already know without a doubt some of her stuff were fake due to the obvious giveaways such as wrong logo placement or number of holes... Yet her stupid followers never called it out so no way they'll callout the AAA quality ones that have all the minor details correctly placed. I don't think they've ever even stepped foot inside a Chanel or Cartier before. Like someone here called out her Loubs because of the way it scuffed off black but noway her followers would know that's supposed to not happen. 99% of the people who watch and enjoy her yearn for the fake lifestyle she portrays and believe she's a rich heiress just because her mom owns a beauty clinic in the outskirts of Dubai. They think it generates the same incomes as a medical or plastic surgery clinic in the USA.

Cause most of them are fake especially her Birkins from before, def fakes. Maybe she has 1 real one now and her jewellery is said to be 18k replicas but we haven't been able to conclusively debunk it but her sus boxes are a huge red flags (replica jewellery also comes with replica boxes that look like the real deal but with some minor differences) and also the cloves on her VCA bracelets appeared to be 2 difference sizes. People were able to call out her VCA perle bracelet before.

It doesn't make sense how she can go from shopping at the children's section and yearning for a children's Moncler and Canada Goose which is already half the price as adults to buying so much haute couture (80% of the stuff we never see again) and we know it's def not from her family business cause if it was she wouldn't have been in that mess last year. No way her YT income can fund all this. You can't go from renting a G-wagon to owning a Rolls Royce it defies logic and we know she didn't win the lotto. We proved her father's net worth is less than a million too. There's no way Biolite is suddenly making $5-$10 million a year. All IK is that LieLie can not be trusted and def something shady is going on.

Here's some side by side comparisons of the replica and auth

View attachment 534905
View attachment 534906
Even side by side it's kind of hard to tell! So without it being side-to-side no way those Lailli simps would ever be able to tell especially given their lack of knowledge and I doubt they've ever stepped inside the boutiques like I'm still shook at how she got away with the most blatantly (at least to me and everyone here) obvious reps so these AAA grade ones will def look real to them.

View attachment 534914
View attachment 534915
Apparently DHGate has the crappy replicas with the obvious call outs and I think that's where her Chanel trainers, Birkins from before and baby Diorama pouch come from and these were shown during her earlier days. I feel like these days with her YT income she gets these AAA quality ones which costs a lot more then the DHGate and are pretty spot on in terms of accuracy. So if nobody noticed or called out the DHGate tit no way they'd be able to call these AAA quality ones out. I'm certain that's 90% of the stuff she owns.
I can’t believe you can get Chanel 19 replicas already🤦🏽‍♀️ Absolute scumbags.
Her YT income wouldn’t even frequently fund pre-loved items from the Luxury closet..(two branches in Dubai) because she is inconsistent and boring with her content unlike other luxury influencer channels where you might actually get some relatable advice. I’d be more embarrassed if I became a laughing stock amongst the genuinely wealthy and other influencers rather than not have a Birkin.
Lailli and her luxury “stock” be it fake or not:
BC368FFB-1DBD-4707-8790-2C995E8B3E48.jpeg

Lailli doesn’t really come across more affluent than say Tamara Kalinic who does Hermes hauls herself- yet Tamara works with and promotes Michael Kors, because girl knows you got to make that money.. Lailli just going to pretend to be rich showing a high grade replica of something or someone else’s items 😝
Just waiting for the day for hypocritical Lailli to do an MK haul if she gets offered a freebie

and sweep her negative MK comments under the rug like as if we never heard it...should have stayed as Saniyeh as Saniyeh seemed to do better in her hey day but girl got disillusioned by trying to keep up with the elite that she can’t keep up with!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Lailli manages to get away with things every time. Always knows how to handle the situation and how to ‘prove’ herself. She’s getting exhausting 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Lets not forget girls she's 'renting' her/alizeys london apartment and the house they bought in london, so she gets passive income from that too, but what's strange to be is when ibriz and dabz and aaliyah popular london influencers fly out in private jets yet lailli a hieress is just taking business class? nothing wrong with it but food for thought. Also seems a little sketchy how a hieress Alizey would be allowed to work as a makeup artist in retail??? I do believe her newer birkins are real as for the kazakhstan one not real in my opinion, but her chanel pearl bag - bought from heathrow - real & her cheaper jewellery such as thin love and nail ring and bracelet are real, she put a pic of her patek asking this well known authenticator to say if its real or not and he confirmed and he is unbiased. I believe maybe her divorce settlement was hefty

Reactions: 3
Lets not forget girls she's 'renting' her/alizeys london apartment and the house they bought in london, so she gets passive income from that too, but what's strange to be is when ibriz and dabz and aaliyah popular london influencers fly out in private jets yet lailli a hieress is just taking business class? nothing wrong with it but food for thought. Also seems a little sketchy how a hieress Alizey would be allowed to work as a makeup artist in retail??? I do believe her newer birkins are real as for the kazakhstan one not real in my opinion, but her chanel pearl bag - bought from heathrow - real & her cheaper jewellery such as thin love and nail ring and bracelet are real, she put a pic of her patek asking this well known authenticator to say if its real or not and he confirmed and he is unbiased. I believe maybe her divorce settlement was hefty
She was not married at all, calling her ex "husband" is just a pet name lots of girls do to hope one day their man would marry them.

Reactions: 9
She could’ve had a Nikah tbh. But wonder what reason the divorce would’ve been for
Probably because Lailli felt entitled and thought she was a wag to a rich /billionaire personality when in reality man had to bring her back down to earth...
I do doubt she ever did really get a nikaah done because she would have posted something somewhere...also how come boyf/hubby never gives her gifts to do haul on? Are they too intrusive or tacky too?? Or are they non existent? If she did get a divorce she’d play it out more bigger than Haya and makhtoum rn🤦🏽‍♀️
I came across this vid below about SAs and thought it was interesting as opposed to Lailli’s style which is slam any boutique or brand that doesn’t recognise her as royalty..this YT doesn’t appear as glam but at least she was informative.

Reactions: 1
Jaime Xie is a real heiress billionaire but she has worked in retail too since her parents wanted her to experience what hard work was like, so it’s not uncommon for that to happen

Reactions: 5
She was not married at all, calling her ex "husband" is just a pet name lots of girls do to hope one day their man would marry them.
I do believe she was married tbh because i have been too, im shia, which lailli also is and we get a mutah/nikkah marriage & sign prenup/agreement - so if there was a divorce or separation you go off the contract terms instead of the whole divorce court situation

Jaime Xie is a real heiress billionaire but she has worked in retail too since her parents wanted her to experience what hard work was like, so it’s not uncommon for that to happen
But wasn't she also on the show bling empire ? her dad owns the shopping malls she shops at lol

I do believe she was married tbh because i have been too, im shia, which lailli also is and we get a mutah/nikkah marriage & sign prenup/agreement - so if there was a divorce or separation you go off the contract terms instead of the whole divorce court situation

But wasn't she also on the show bling empire ? her dad owns the shopping malls she shops at lol
She was on that show - she's outrageously rich due to her dad lol

Reactions: 2
So it's a real marriage without having the wedding party, right!
do you get to have a diamond ring? if so she would've flexed it all over.

Reactions: 1
So it's a real marriage without having the wedding party, right!
do you get to have a diamond ring? if so she would've flexed it all over.
Are we sure she actually got married? I don't know if that's correct. She did say she is living with her mother until she gets married, and also has spoken about 'when she marries' on many occasions.

Are we sure she actually got married? I don't know if that's correct. She did say she is living with her mother until she gets married, and also has spoken about 'when she marries' on many occasions.
I'm not 100% sure tbh but saying it is an option with mutah marriages theres not really a ring involved or party as such just an agreement that you'll be having a nikkah

I highly doubt she was ever married, not even nikkah. She's been in Dubai since March last year, why would she pack everything up and move back to Dubai if she just got married? It makes no sense. Let's assume they did have a nikkah but she wasn't allowed to live with him until they had a proper marriage, why wouldn't she live in Alizey's flat then instead of moving countries? Yeah, it doesn't make sense, so it's highly unlikely she was ever married. I'm pretty sure she was just saying it to "manifest" him into actually marrying her, but he actually dumped her instead. Also if they had a nikkah, which Islamically permits them sleeping together, why would she continue living with her mother? Surely any type of marriage whether it's legally binding or not means you live together from that point onward, regardless of if you get your own house or live in one of the spouse's parents' house, aka if she wasn't invited to live with him or his family (if he still lives with them) after nikkah which I'm pretty sure she would've DIED to do, it means a marriage never happened, and possibly it was never on the table to begin with. I never got the vibe he even liked her anyway, even if we never saw him, he never got her any substantial gifts.

Reactions: 12
There's no nikkah or marriage or even relationship, I really don't think we should go over Lailli's relationships but it's a known fact she's single and that Eman dumped her a bit before the pandemic, but we really shouldn't go over her love life because as much as I despise her, I hope she finds someone that loves her and is willing to help her

Anyways, the lookbook she made is very distasteful, Lailli is very tacky for someone who claims to be "old money" and loves to flash labels and logos, something that the last time I checked was from high school girls who are new money, and she doesn't have the body to rock a blazer, she's too small for them, looks like a cape on her but I gotta love how she's trying to prove us wrong, she might be having mental breakdowns every two hours

Reactions: 11
There's no nikkah or marriage or even relationship, I really don't think we should go over Lailli's relationships but it's a known fact she's single and that Eman dumped her a bit before the pandemic, but we really shouldn't go over her love life because as much as I despise her, I hope she finds someone that loves her and is willing to help her

Anyways, the lookbook she made is very distasteful, Lailli is very tacky for someone who claims to be "old money" and loves to flash labels and logos, something that the last time I checked was from high school girls who are new money, and she doesn't have the body to rock a blazer, she's too small for them, looks like a cape on her but I gotta love how she's trying to prove us wrong, she might be having mental breakdowns every two hours
I agree - I'm not too fussed on her relationships. I think regardless of what happened between her and her ex, that's private just like any of our relationships and it's not really something she has to share with everyone.

Reactions: 6
Apparently it’s known that some women in Dubai ( even some Khaleeji) may flex with AAA grade replicas and have no shame in flexing them whilst walking into a boutique. This is due to trying to keep up with the Jones and all about owning quantity of handbags rather than quality- and because the SAs can’t call them out!. Like yourself I would be super self conscious about carrying a fake and even more so if I’m going luxury shopping.. from personal experience anytime I go, the SAs and I have gone into a full blown conversation (initiated by them) under the pretence of comparisons of the bag I’m wearing, so they do look (as xforeverlove21 mentioned) and may judge.. always entertains me because I know a lot about the products I own so am prepared to talk about it and thus have a better rapport with the SA by the end of the in store trip, but someone carrying a replica might not be able to do so! It seems quite blasphemous that someone who would know a lot about a product wouldn’t go out their way to source the real thing.

Alux.com channel calls out Lailli types for everything that they really are..Plus it could teach you more about how to act wealthy more than what Anna Bey could teach🤣🤣🤣

Dubai has the best fake handbags😝
View attachment 534677
🤣😂😅. Lailli running over to alux to binge on their videos ! 🏃🏃🏃🏃 Lol

Anna bey's granny "rich" style is boring asf ! Pearls and dresses that look like nightie's ! Her videos are just teaching woman how to become gold diggers! 😅🤷

Every time we talk about people buying or selling fake bags and jewelery It reminds me of this scene in sex and city 2 where samantha got accused of stealing a fake birken ! 😅🤣😂 Lmao 🤣 I picture people taking you in a back alley way or something!

🤷 Shows you how much I know about this stuff lol I refuse to buy fake designer. If it ain't my time it ain't my time !

I learned alot about this stuff from you guys ! Haha 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
🤣😂😅. Lailli running over to alux to binge on their videos ! 🏃🏃🏃🏃 Lol

Anna bey's granny "rich" style is boring asf ! Pearls and dresses that look like nightie's ! Her videos are just teaching woman how to become gold diggers! 😅🤷

Every time we talk about people buying or selling fake bags and jewelery It reminds me of this scene in sex and city 2 where samantha got accused of stealing a fake birken ! 😅🤣😂 Lmao 🤣 I picture people taking you in a back alley way or something!

🤷 Shows you how much I know about this stuff lol I refuse to buy fake designer. If it ain't my time it ain't my time !

I learned alot about this stuff from you guys ! Haha 😆

I'm the same lol - I would feel insecure with something fake, like people know, people know!!!! Hahahaha
Besides, it defeats the purpose really....

• Haha
I'm the same lol - I would feel insecure with something fake, like people know, people know!!!! Hahahaha
Besides, it defeats the purpose really....
Yes it does defeat the purpose lol plus it would just make me feel even more poor, I'd be embarrassed trying to flex fake stuff or getting some rich old man to buy them for me ! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.