Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 510488View attachment 510489View attachment 510490 Lol is lialli’s ex boyfriend/husband eman wearing that shirt?? Messy boots
That Saint Laurent shirt really is underwhelming. I'd have just assumed it was something out of H&M looking at it.

I like labels too, there's things I have and more things I covet, but the vast majority of designer wear I just don't view as being unique enough to be worth the spend. I don't believe it's any better made either. So that shirt, I wouldn't care if I was richer than Bill Gates, I still wouldn't buy it.

So for me, if I'm holding something and thinking of buying it (usually in the sale), I ask myself if I'd even be entertaining the idea if it wasn't 'x' label on it. If I wouldn't, I put it down. No one's going to turn the collar down to look at the label and I don't go in for gushing on something just because of the label. If I thought it was tit before knowing the designer and price, I still think it's the same piece of uninspiring tit after I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That Saint Laurent shirt really is underwhelming. I'd have just assumed it was something out of H&M looking at it.

I like labels too, there's things I have and more things I covet, but the vast majority of designer wear I just don't view as being unique enough to be worth the spend. I don't believe it's any better made either. So that shirt, I wouldn't care if I was richer than Bill Gates, I still wouldn't buy it.

So for me, if I'm holding something and thinking of buying it (usually in the sale), I ask myself if I'd even be entertaining the idea if it wasn't 'x' label on it. If I wouldn't, I put it down. No one's going to turn the collar down to look at the label and I don't go in for gushing on something just because of the label. If I thought it was tit before knowing the designer and price, I still think it's the same piece of uninspiring tit after I do.
There is also the tackiness of wearing big or too many visible logos and designer clothing not proportioned for your body...aka Lailli. There ways to look expensive without dropping too much cash...some self proclaimed stylists aka Lailli just don’t know how.

Reactions: 2
I tried hard to compare mine with hers but I noticed she neverrrr shows the back of the authenticity card, which makes it difficult.

Because mine has a distinctive hologram at the top which I’m guessing would be hard to fake
Yeah I tried checking too with mine

Reactions: 2
It could pass as a Primark pyjama set lol

View attachment 510488View attachment 510489View attachment 510490 Lol is lialli’s ex boyfriend/husband eman wearing that shirt?? Messy boots
The way his shirt looks like it's a size too small for him as well looool 😟

LMFAOOOOO

Whenever she uses that it means she's insecure asf because she knows it ain't hers such as the rented G-wagon

View attachment 510389
View attachment 510390
View attachment 510391

More pics of the bag
View attachment 510401
View attachment 510402
View attachment 510403

Also am I tripping or does the turn lock look weird?

Copying Nikita Dragun with those tags GTFO
That tag thing was sooo lame and cringe LMAOOO tryna make out as if her man is hot af 😭 no one wants him and his receding ass hairline.

Honestly, Lailli has been exposed for buying fake designer items far too many times now, I'm not even surprised anymore. She has no personality, so a video that is anything other than her saying she spent a lot of money on something won't get her views. Though I have to admit that Anncy brought out a bit of her personality and I was slightly happy for Lailli because she got the chance show a side of her that's more appealing... Only for her to make a smug face at Anncy, make a load of other snarky remarks and just throw it all away. It shows what kind of a trash person she actually is.

The fake marriage thing is so sad too. She wants to make it out as if she has the "perfect" life. It's okay to not get married at 25 or by a certain age. It's your life and you should live it for yourself Lailli and not waste away the rest of your 20's trying to please others.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Whattt the trumps, kardashians, Queen B and Queen E at LieLie’s wedding??!!! sheeeet brooo jokes on us now lmao
It ain’t LieLie anymore it’s TrueTrue now 😫😫😂😂😂
Lailli's wedding the only place where Anncy/The Queen of England and SoniaxFyza/The real Kylie & Kim are all in the same room at the same time

duck off Mona, you have no integrity whatsoever 🥴
LMAOOOO when part 2 goes up she's gonna lose all credibility for enabling the liar. Also with part 2 I'm taking my time. It's gonna be a huge group effort/investigation and when we all draw the juiciest conclusions with full blown proof (that no one can even attempt to dispute) Lailli is going to be shut down. I might also hide the other video and keep only part 2 up.

The top rant was in the last thread.. and no the hubby still remains a mystery.. the same as how Lailli stealthily brushed it under the carpet hoping we’d forget.
View attachment 510464View attachment 510465View attachment 510466
She also said she has no reason to return to the UK. LieLie stans would just say he lives in Dubai. Either way if they really want to know they can search Google.

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 6.01.20 AM.png

So far all the fakes and the proof of rental is enough to make her lose all credibility but still I want to dive deeper and bring out as much truth as possible.

Should I use this as clickbait (I plan on using more pics too)?

FYI: I placed a peach circle on top of Eman's head than the anon thing so she can't even attempt to sue me if she comes across the original version lol

Also was Natasha getting hate or something? Cause she suddenly went private on Insta

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 10.28.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 10.28.02 PM.png

Lailli's stories, thought she already MET her soul mate tho

Lailli yesterday:
Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 10.28.46 PM.png

Lailli today:

IMG_7479.jpg

VCA bag looks fake, it's not supposed to be straight

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 10.43.15 PM.png

supposed to be angled

IMG_7480.jpg

From Alizey's story. Also not sure if VCA has shorter bags but if this is supposed to be the same as the picture above realize the position of the VCA is too high up and not lowered down like the unboxing video.

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 10.47.10 PM.png
IMG_7480.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 10.49.25 PM.png

Not enough evidence TBH lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

im assuming this is Laillis grandmother. It says that the family comes from Shiraz? Looking on a map and it’s no where near Mashhad?
Funny how she didn’t mention writing a book tracing their Azeri/Turk/Armenian heritage 🙄

Reactions: 3

There's this YouTuber who does luxury hauls and stuff but she only does it for a decent amount (which is realistic) and her closet is actually proper she's also shown some sneak peeks of her home/furniture and you can tell it's all luxurious unlike the Azeri/Turk/Armenian/Persian princess

im assuming this is Laillis grandmother. It says that the family comes from Shiraz? Looking on a map and it’s no where near Mashhad?
Funny how she didn’t mention writing a book tracing their Azeri/Turk/Armenian heritage 🙄
How do you know it's her grandma?

LMAO this is Lailli's actual grandfather: http://www.mpositive.in/tag/major-mohammed-mirza/
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 4.33.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 4.33.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 4.33.28 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Nothing says you don’t care like telling the internet that you don’t care.

• Haha
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 4.37.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 4.37.40 AM.png

Her Iranian lineage traces back to 1824

That's about 6 generations ago

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 4.40.11 AM.png

Either way
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 4.41.15 AM.png

He's INDIAN!

im assuming this is Laillis grandmother.
That is her grandmother (or her grandfather's sister)

Her whole family is tagged here including Major Mohammed Mirza (her confirmed grandfather)
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 4.43.49 AM.png

So both her her paternal grandfather (Major Mohammed) and grandmother (Syeda) are Indian?

Is Sir Mirza Ismail Lailli's great grandfather or grandfather?

Never mind, Syeda is INDEED Lailli's Grandmother!!

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 4.46.10 AM.png

Wait didn't she claim her mother is from Mashhad?
Mohammed Mirza/Syeda Mirza are her paternal grandparents

I've seen a pic of Mona's mother before, pretty sure it's not the same person.

a pic of Mona's mother
Does anyone have this pic?

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 4.37.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 4.40.11 AM.png

Either way
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 4.41.15 AM.png

He's INDIAN!

Her whole family is tagged here including Major Mohammed Mirza (her confirmed grandfather)
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 4.43.49 AM.png

So both her her paternal grandfather (Major Mohammed) and grandmother (Syeda) are Indian?

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 4.46.10 AM.png

The fact that she accepted mine as free speech means she read my comments and informed herself of the law (or got someone to confirm it)

For my video I am only using content from tweets, Instagram and articles only. Nothing from personal facebook accounts hence why I'm not going to talk about her relationships only her flat out lies LMAO

This is from one of Lailli's old stories from GG.

FYI tracking IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) does not give you someone's home address just the general area/city so IP address can't be used to track someone.
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 5.25.52 AM.png

Not sure which lawyer decided to take her claims seriously on the account that IP address reveals personal information because you'd expect a lawyer to point that out and drop the potential lawsuit in mere seconds but to proceed with it and take legal action... wow Lawyer Sonia Ali really gonna win this case eh

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is this him too?
I’m not good with this stuff

Okayyy this seems to be the racehorse business her dad has?? https://www.instafinancials.com/com...dstock-breeders-limited/U85110KA1988PLC009582
I’ll do some more digging

Seems her dads business has been dropping so it doesn’t explain where all her money is coming from

Attachments

View attachment 512065View attachment 512069

View attachment 512070
Either way
View attachment 512071
He's INDIAN!

View attachment 512073

View attachment 512075
View attachment 512077

The fact that she accepted mine as free speech means she read my comments and informed herself of the law (or got someone to confirm it)

For my video I am only using content from tweets, Instagram and articles only. Nothing from personal facebook accounts hence why I'm not going to talk about her relationships only her flat out lies LMAO

This is from one of Lailli's old stories from GG.

FYI tracking IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) does not give you someone's home address just the general area/city so IP address can't be used to track someone.
View attachment 512125
Not sure which lawyer decided to take her claims seriously on the account that IP address reveals personal information because you'd expect a lawyer to point that out and drop the potential lawsuit in mere seconds but to proceed with it and take legal action... wow Lawyer Sonia Ali really gonna win this case eh
Oh wow like she really wants to block obstacles from from her continuation of scamming viewers minds... I’m sorry but who is bullying Lailli now? Lawyer Sonia Ali needs to watch her own back.. no end to her receipts.
Also has anyone watched meet the khans on BBC 3? I heard Alizey was in one of the episodes- trying to find it.

• Haha
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.05.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.05.24 AM.png

"total paid up capital"
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.07.56 AM.png

That's his total share's worth in the companies so not even a million let alone a millionaire

i’m sorry but who is bullying Lailli now?
This is from 2018 on GG

Her cousin: https://www.deccanherald.com/sports/sportscene/new-kid-block-690605.html

Also mentions her dad: https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...(india)-private-limited/U72200KA2000PTC027165

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.14.43 AM.png

This has more details on him as a director: https://www.companyvakil.com/directorsearch/zeyn-mirza/00229474

The race horse kid's dad: https://www.instafinancials.com/director/hasneyn-mirza/00823943

Did her grandmother say she's Indian?

According to my 23 & Me test it says that I'm 0.3% European
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.27.54 AM.png

I shook it off as insignificant meanwhile this girl is basing her entire existence over such a small percentage

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.40.42 AM.png

Well this aged like milk!

Link to article: https://adventuresinmonaland.wordpr...ture-with-pintsizedfashionista-♥♥♥/#more-1720

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.50.07 AM.png

Read the about me

The simps can't even deny that it ain't her cause
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.55.45 AM.png

Also I thought her grandmother "JUST" told her she's Azerbaijani like at approximately 11:24 AM · May 26, 2015
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 6.57.20 AM.png

SO how did she know she was Azerbaijani since 2010

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 7.04.19 AM.png

Lailli said this on Insta a few years back (2014)
Her Depop proves the things on it's for her personal shopper job

Although it says posted "an year ago" I don't think the Depop post listing date is accurate is
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 7.09.24 AM.png

In 2014 when she said ALL proceeds go to charity she was posting on behalf of MALM (and I'm pretty sure the other personal shopping website; although I can't confirm the time of posting) on her Depop

Lailli forgot to include links to AliExpress

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
In one of the videos Lailli said she can read, write and speak Persian fluently as her grandmother taught her lol

View attachment 512175
View attachment 512176
"total paid up capital"
View attachment 512188
That's his total share's worth in the companies so not even a million let alone a millionaire

This is from 2018 on GG

Her cousin: https://www.deccanherald.com/sports/sportscene/new-kid-block-690605.html

Also mentions her dad: https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...(india)-private-limited/U72200KA2000PTC027165

View attachment 512191

This has more details on him as a director: https://www.companyvakil.com/directorsearch/zeyn-mirza/00229474

The race horse kid's dad: https://www.instafinancials.com/director/hasneyn-mirza/00823943

Did her grandmother say she's Indian?

According to my 23 & Me test it says that I'm 0.3% European
View attachment 512206
I shook it off as insignificant meanwhile this girl is basing her entire existence over such a small percentage

View attachment 512211
Well this aged like milk!

Link to article: https://adventuresinmonaland.wordpr...ture-with-pintsizedfashionista-♥♥♥/#more-1720

View attachment 512220
Read the about me

The simps can't even deny that it ain't her cause
View attachment 512229

Also I thought her grandmother "JUST" told her she's Azerbaijani like at approximately 11:24 AM · May 26, 2015
View attachment 512232
SO how did she know she was Azerbaijani since 2010
OOOOOH snapppp okay that’s crucial evidence of her very very unchronological and inconsistent her lies really are. It’s so sloppy at this point it’s almost like she wants to be caught and exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.