Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember in gg, someone compared the box of the Jewlery she bought to the authentic. I’ll find the pics and post them here for you when I find them

this is lailli: see the holder straight up and lopsided

CA4AF5E3-88EB-4DD8-8623-02401F40A4FC.png

here are two examples of the authentic: the holder lays flat

18952471-FE91-4FFC-8D5A-D96C69DD9BD0.png
2813EE7A-37E3-4CEC-B9CB-FF9F9EBF6C7D.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
this. i dont think “influencers” could fathom- but most of us watch them for entertainment to serve as cautionary tales. most of us would rather invest money into property/passive income that we can retire on, as well as travel and experiences. ever notice how these faux influencers dont travel much other than to go shopping in different cities? (cliché is Paris or London if not from there). and also, a wrist full of Cartier/VCA is tacky AF. i’d rather spend my money on customised fine jewellery with diamonds certified by GIA. i also like high quality pearls. you would get so much more wear out of these than tacky “designer jewellery” and will look far more polished and chic. also ends up costing less (for basics anyway) as those brands charge a ransom for their brand recognition. i dont think Lailli wears any jewellery other than her fake designer ones just so she can flex- no diamonds, no fine jewels...🤷🏻‍♀️
I think people can make designer jewellery look tacky, but it’s not always. I wear some designer jewellery but I mix it with personalised fine jewellery with diamonds/gold. People ask me where those pieces are from more than my Cartier jewellery, because they’re so unique and don’t look as basic

I think the person makes the jewellery look tacky, not the jewellery itself

The price of gold has plummeted recently, so she should have invested in beautiful quality gold pieces (and Dubai is THE PLACE for that)!

Reactions: 6
Another example of fake box : the clash de Cartier

in lailli’s, I had to turn up the exposure so you can see that her box is the one with a loop that holds the bracelet on (the video is her24th birthday haul- and @laili don’t bother taking it down cos I already downloaded the video LMAO)
50479823-59A5-4556-A906-0C4249323359.jpeg

But here are two examples of authentic s where they show it’s actually an oval shaped stand where the bracelet lays around :

4A68DB52-015F-4AC3-AC16-4727A6CBA454.png
5186B607-3D98-42C5-B26D-13DCF34FFB9F.png

Her fake Chanel pearl bag : look at how sparse and loose the pearls are especially at the corner

7133F464-4399-4C4A-A4D7-3F5C3C7BC039.png
3FB284EA-89C5-499E-8CBF-3762C0235D7F.jpeg
45510FDF-8BC0-4238-88D4-7469919AE333.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

in lailli’s, I had to turn up the exposure so you can see that her box is the one with a loop that holds the bracelet on (the video is her24th birthday haul- and @laili don’t bother taking it down cos I already downloaded the video LMAO)
View attachment 510188
But here are two examples of authentic s where they show it’s actually an oval shaped stand where the bracelet lays around :

View attachment 510193View attachment 510197
Some boxes have loops, I just checked my boxes for my love bracelets and they both have loops to hold the bracelet in

Reactions: 3
Some boxes have loops, I just checked my boxes for my love bracelets and they both have loops to hold the bracelet in
you think maybe she reused her authentic box for a replica clash bracelet ? Because all the pics I’ve seen for clash boxes come with an insert 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
you think maybe she reused her authentic box for a replica clash bracelet ? Because all the pics I’ve seen for clash boxes come with an insert 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I think so, because I have meticulously examined her boxes and my boxes and I honestly can’t tell a difference at all in the Cartier ones.

Then again, I don’t have a Cartier clash box to compare to, just love bracelets

Edit: I know you can buy authentic boxes off eBay, maybe she does that and puts her fakes in them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's gone now because Rachel deleted her comment but in it she threatened to sue and I clapped back along with several other well informed/educated ladies. In it I mentioned the copy right act and the first amendment (i.e. freedom of speech). It's ironic that Lailli who blocks and deletes people for exposing her seems to have "respect" for freedom of speech. She probably reported it and I'm sure several did but I know it's not against the rules hence why so many channels are still up.

Rachel deleted the comment and Lailli saying that, def something happened and they came to the same conclusion.

lol where?

The last column in that table seems to say amount

View attachment 510045
View attachment 510047
Let me know if anything seems sus between hers and 50s

View attachment 510059
I guess hers is real. Than again I know someone who called into Hermes (not even a customer) and was told to come in and start designing a Birkin so she could've easily gotten one

View attachment 510086
Another thing that's cute about is that she chose to not reply to much except had to go out of her way to reply to this. If she really wasn't bothered she would have ignored it the same way she ignored the rest.

Her selective choice of comment reply shows whats on her mind:

If this was from the official Instagram page or an email she would've jumped at the opportunity to get a blue tick
That MALM is sooo tacky for the clumsily way they handled this and they look disorganized and unprofessional. Who in their right mind would buy a Birkin and Chanel from a company that argues in yt comments 🤢🤢 no thanks miss al la toad take the L for this. I kNoW lAiLlI pErSonAlLy so you know she’s a fraud? Suggesting foreverlove was racist for making this video crying doxxying, jealously and to even sue???? So pathetic. People need to read a basic PR statement and what it means to be a public figure before crying foul on the internet. Deleting all their responses now🤣🤣. I’m sure they did it this because the majority of us are mUsLiMs, see how ridiculous that sounds miss al la toad?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell you guys are good! I used to watch some of her videos but got bored as all she did was buy, buy, buy and brag but wow it was 90% fake hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That MALM is sooo tacky for the clumsily way they handled this and they look disorganized and unprofessional. Who in their right mind would buy a Birkin and Chanel from a company that argues in yt comments 🤢🤢 no thanks miss al la toad take the L for this. I kNoW lAiLlI pErSonAlLy so you know she’s a fraud? Suggesting foreverlove was racist for making this video crying doxxying, jealously and to even sue???? So pathetic. People need to read a basic PR statement and what it means to be a public figure before crying foul on the internet. Deleting all their responses now🤣🤣. I’m sure they did it this because the majority of us are mUsLiMs, see how ridiculous that sounds miss al la toad?
Lol all those was pointed out by someone and foreverlove on the comment section probably why she took the comment down 😂 there’s nothing professional about that company or the individuals that work for it.
She seem to be so proud of showing her real identity on YT. That’s by far one of the dumbest things I’ve heard! I’m sure her current/ future employer would be happy to see her having petty arguments online and threatening people. For someone who was handing out free legal advise to whoever, she’s not very clever or smart. She should have studied law and not BA Fashion ;) better yet, research online for free!

Reactions: 4
Faeza Ali got away with taking it down last time
That's a completely different thing tho. Not defending her but legally/based on the terms& conditions by YT, Faeza can take that video down because someone literally screen recorded her full story and than uploaded that directly which does count as a violation of the terms& conditions. The only way someone can use that content is by making a whole video and adding commentary/criticism to it. Basically if you repurpose the video for the intention of your own video/report a situation than you can use clips but directly uploading something makes it get taken down. Anyways, I do plan on doing them next and there is no way she can sue (for the exact reasons I explained to Rachel/MALM associate which Lailli clearly saw and read. At least Lailli is wise enough to acknowledge that but Faeza is a PSYCHO so she'd refuse to back down but in the end she can't do tit.)

For someone who was handing out free legal advise to whoever, she’s not very clever or smart.
LMAO she's the only one in the comment section who's ACTUALLY liable for a potential law suit
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 6.32.51 PM.png

I know the law and worked with lawyers/criminal system before so I do know what I'm saying (heck, I even researched all the laws/terms before even publishing that video and even inserting clips of Lailli into it). So I know I shut her up and she deleted the comment after saying she won't comment (than right after writing an essay). I mean she could've easily muted it if it annoyed her or anything but deleting it means she's a coward who tried to act smart but got shut down. Deletes the comments like a coward and Lailli is accepting it too after I schooled them (realize Lailli said exactly what I said "protected by the first amendment/free speech). Also there was this one girl calling her intelligent and all like LMAO she needs to set the bar higher on what the threshold for intelligence is.

The MALM woman is a coward as well, couldn't even come and talk to me directly instead of sending her minions to do the dirty work. She's probably low key scared that I'll continue to look more into their shady business and put them on full blast so she backed out.

Last edited:

View attachment 510188

View attachment 510193View attachment 510197

Her fake Chanel pearl bag : look at how sparse and loose the pearls are especially at the corner

View attachment 510229View attachment 510231View attachment 510233
Not defending her but the Cartier bracelet boxes do come in various shapes and not all of them have the loop or the other thing but the nail bracelet always comes with a space for placing the screw driver. The one way to call out Cartier boxes tho is to pay attention to the color both the shade of red and especially the Cartier gold writing (the way it looks, font, size color, fade...) on the inside.

This explains the box pretty well

This brand gonna look HELLA stupid when I spill the tea on Lailli's obvious fakes: https://legitapp.com/en/

I mean if they can't spot it out (and chose to hire her despite what they see) than they have no credibility to begin with

OMG how savage would it be if I took screenshots of Lailli's Birkin (the same one from Kazakstan- not to be confused with Kazakhstan) at all angles and sent it to the app company and it came back as a "replica"

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
97EDDA44-048A-4E54-AFC1-F1A6E1118C15.jpeg
2229C190-F43B-4EB8-B6E1-20754C097F5C.jpeg
I wonder if he still let’s lie lie borrow his stuff after she crashed his Ferrari oops I mean her DaDs FeRrArI. Did she mean sugar daddies? 🌚🫖

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 2
Not defending her but the Cartier bracelet boxes do come in various shapes and not all of them have the loop or the other thing but the nail bracelet always comes with a space for placing the screw driver. The one way to call out Cartier boxes tho is to pay attention to the color both the shade of red and especially the Cartier gold writing (the way it looks, font, size color, fade...) on the inside.
Oh wait I just realized tho that each specific jewelry has a certain box to them the loop is usually for a LOVE bracelet. Her stupid stans will try to argue against it but who cares what people with 2 brain cells think anyways it's not like they've ever stepped foot in a Cartier store. If they had any experience with luxury or even looked/touched luxury items IRL they'd be able to call out Lielli right away not defend her even when she's proven to parade around fakes lmao.

View attachment 510325View attachment 510326 I wonder if he still let’s lie lie borrow his stuff after she crashed his Ferrari oops I mean her DaDs FeRrArI. Did she mean sugar daddies? 🌚🫖
Any receipts showing he owned it?

Is this guy not gay?

Oh wait I just realized tho that each specific jewelry has a certain box to them the loop is usually for a LOVE bracelet. Her stupid stans will try to argue against it but who cares what people with 2 brain cells think anyways it's not like they've ever stepped foot in a Cartier store. If they had any experience with luxury or even looked/touched luxury items IRL they'd be able to call out Lielli right away not defend her even when she's proven to parade around fakes lmao.

Any receipts showing he owned it?

Is this guy not gay?
I’m going through all her jewellery unboxings and comparing the boxes and everything to the stuff I have. Am I seeing things or is the Cartier gold writing on her outer box much bigger than normal?

I’ve attached a pic of hers and my boxes to show you

I’m slowly working my way through all her footage so if I see anything else I’ll tell you

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.