Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going through all her jewellery unboxings and comparing the boxes and everything to the stuff I have. Am I seeing things or is the Cartier gold writing on her outer box much bigger than normal?

I’ve attached a pic of hers and my boxes to show you

I’m slowly working my way through all her footage so if I see anything else I’ll tell you
It does but her box also looks bigger? Unless it’s her tiny hands making it look like that. The colour of hers is also off

It does but her box also looks bigger? Unless it’s her tiny hands making it look like that. The colour of hers is also off
I think it would be hard to get her on colour because people can attribute that to lighting. But I did notice her box looks longer? (Length wise), than across...is that just me or is it?

Reactions: 3
I’m going through all her jewellery unboxings and comparing the boxes and everything to the stuff I have. Am I seeing things or is the Cartier gold writing on her outer box much bigger than normal?

I’m slowly working my way through all her footage so if I see anything else I’ll tell you
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.11.39 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Also in her “$25k luxury haul” in may 2019, she says she bought herself a Cartier Juste un clou, and states it’s not “fully iced out”...yet she posted herself wearing two juste un clou’s (including the full pave one) in 2018? Of course they could argue she just bought another but seems odd to buy one and say you “loved it and couldn’t resist” when you already have two?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
24C57198-9616-4E91-A8D6-6FB07389E39E.jpeg
6A801EE5-0E0F-4600-A7A5-D2EFCC5AEAF1.jpeg
69E591CD-72A0-4246-BF5D-63E5E2835E1F.jpeg
4B14DAB2-0658-4804-B9F8-7E02D11DDA88.jpeg
C7016FFE-07BF-4A4F-9B2B-89E1FE7A9197.jpeg
You can see the older style tiled flooring in their rented villa and she blurred the background because it just isn’t up to snuff for a millionaire heiress. The tragic closet space next to her bed frame doesn’t look very stylish or expensive either. As for Mohammed he’s known around Dubai and while he may seem 💅🏻 You’d be surprised. Why did you delete the yt vlogs about being married lie lie🌚

Reactions: 7
Damn y'all are bleeping investigators, Lailli will definitely have a stroke over all the evidence and receipts you have

• Haha
Reactions: 17

More pics for analysis
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.20.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.20.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.20.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.23.13 PM.png

Am I tripping or these bags (pay attention to the string) 2 different colors?
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.25.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.21.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.21.51 PM.png

Here's the bags overlapping so her stupid stans can't even try saying it's lighting hitting a different angle (considering they even know how angle of incidence works lmao)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also in her “$25k luxury haul” in may 2019, she says she bought herself a Cartier Juste un clou, and states it’s not “fully iced out”...yet she posted herself wearing two juste un clou’s (including the full pave one) in 2018? Of course they could argue she just bought another but seems odd to buy one and say you “loved it and couldn’t resist” when you already have two?
Was the tagged sponsor Mona (just how it was when she posted the G-wagon)?

When part 2 goes up, half her insta posts/YT videos go down

Since when do Cartier boxes have barcodes on them 🥴🥴🤥
LMAO that's exactly why I included it when I saw it I was like must be a "maid in Kazakstan" box

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also he wasn’t like this around 2015/16 when lie lie used to drive his cars around. Still a close family friend. Too bad he deleted most of his old pics.
He's probably more open about his sexuality because it's more accepted these days [esp when he stays in the US] and I guess he's more independent from his family than before.

Did GG members ever share the receipts? How'd y'all figure out it was his?

Reactions: 2
Was the tagged sponsor Mona (just how it was when she posted the G-wagon)?

When part 2 goes up, half her insta posts/YT videos go down

LMAO that's exactly why I included it when I saw it I was like must be a "maid in Kazakstan" box
Yes it was mona tagged as the sponsor

He's probably more open about his sexuality because it's more accepted these days [esp when he stays in the US] and I guess he's more independent from his family than before.

Did GG members ever share the receipts? How'd y'all figure out it was his?
No it’s because of how small Dubai is everyone knows what kinda cars people have especially for locals. But it’s hard to prove how since the car is long gone and so are his pics. I know it’s not concrete enough to be in the yt exposè but the princess of al Barsha is known for borrowing and renting cars. He didn’t let her drive his super cars after that only the Mercedes and maybe RR’s ;)

Last edited:
Yes it was mona tagged as the sponsor
Whenever she uses that it means she's insecure asf because she knows it ain't hers such as the rented G-wagon

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.46.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.44.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.44.13 PM.png

Another example of fake box : the clash de Cartier

in lailli’s, I had to turn up the exposure so you can see that her box is the one with a loop that holds the bracelet on (the video is her24th birthday haul- and @laili don’t bother taking it down cos I already downloaded the video LMAO)
View attachment 510188
But here are two examples of authentic s where they show it’s actually an oval shaped stand where the bracelet lays around :

View attachment 510193View attachment 510197

Her fake Chanel pearl bag : look at how sparse and loose the pearls are especially at the corner

View attachment 510229View attachment 510231View attachment 510233
More pics of the bag
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.57.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.59.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.58.44 PM.png

Also am I tripping or does the turn lock look weird?

Copying Nikita Dragun with those tags GTFO

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Whenever she uses that it means she's insecure asf because she knows it ain't hers such as the rented G-wagon

View attachment 510389
View attachment 510390
View attachment 510391

More pics of the bag
View attachment 510401
View attachment 510402
View attachment 510403

Also am I tripping or does the turn lock look weird?

Copying Nikita Dragun with those tags GTFO
Hard to say without getting very close but if it was genuine then she sure doesn’t flex with it these days...

She cares a lot. About everything. 🤣
Yup, 5G, vaccines, trump
Another backwards fan:-
2893518F-7C9C-4286-9826-D3C1BD9662A3.jpeg

No Lailli- who are YOU?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

The simps are gonna look HELLA dumb when part 2 goes up and they can't say Lailli sold it and than rental company took it because it was seen as a rental/the Ali guy's car at the exact same time she was posting and was seen with that same license plate vehicle both BEFORE and AFTER the Brabus upgrade

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 8.16.59 PM.png

I dedicate this to the simps (may you RIP)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
033C7395-1351-451B-96D0-99B7B2C16338.jpeg
Did she mean Miss Al La Mode’s current “variety” wasn’t great? 🌚 I’ve never seen real money act this defensive or bothered 🫖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know the next video gonna be 🔥🔥

And we really make it FOOL PROOF (preparing for every possible comeback the simps can try to argue, shutting them down in the video before they can even add to the comments)

ae759b2db0f652e80a0b2e80050dcd1c.jpeg

Selling for MALM

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.