Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that person even knew anything about luxury jewelry (or even owned it) they would've easily called Lielli out. The fact that the fake easily fooled them says it all than they out here talking mad tit LMAOOO

I know she's going to go and try to take the video down lol

View attachment 509747
[Lielli]
View attachment 509743
[Authentic]

The fact that her invoice even had the location of the boutique on the right corner is already a huge red flag because the boutique’s location goes on the left side right under the Hermes logo
What video did she show that receipt?

SO from that very tacky and embarrassing video where she flexed the receipt she also flexed this little folder where the invoice goes
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 2.16.10 PM.png

[Lielli]
3apenegz.jpg

The logo at the front is embossed so you can still see the outline of it at the back (i.e. once you open it and on the left panel). Lailli's is flat and also realize its white rather than ivory.

The font on the receipt is not aligned. I just checked my Hermès receipts that came this way and they’re all perfectly aligned. That includes receipts from here in the UK and abroad. I don’t know whether I’m just lucky and others have had misaligned text on theirs but I did check quite a few and can’t see that Hermès would be so sloppy with their receipts! The only ones that didn’t come with this kind of receipt are the ones bought for goods bought at department stores. For Harrods and Selfridges, I literally just get a standard till receipt that has the name, colour and serial number of my item on it if it’s a B/K or just the item details if it’s something else.
Just trynna double check something:
On your boutique receipts was the stores address on the left right under the logo and then your personal information/billing address on the right corner?

What video did she show that receipt?

She shows a receipt in this one:-
View attachment 509788
and this one:-
View attachment 509793
When I was doing my research on this it says that a logo on the left with nothing written underneath is usually a sign it's fake. And that's def not an online purchase invoice either.

She shows a receipt in this one:-
View attachment 509788
and this one:-
View attachment 509793
When I was doing my research on this it says that a logo on the left with nothing written underneath is usually a sign it's fake. And that's def not an online purchase invoice either.

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 2.37.32 PM.png

Legit or nah?

I actually see the reg number LMAO

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 2.37.32 PM.png

Legit or nah?

I actually see the reg number LMAO

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 2.39.10 PM.png

She can't censor for tit

All those 0s seem fake to me, one way to confirm this is to see the number of digits the Vat REG number is supposed to contain

Does anyone know where she gets all her Orans from? Because apparently it's the same store and if it's not mall of Emirates than LMAO

Does anyone know where she gets all her Orans from? Because apparently it's the same store and if it's not mall of Emirates than LMAO
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 2.42.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 2.40.32 PM.png

119589683_5210334095659132_7078125854997774742_n.jpeg

SO apparently Client's name goes on the left so on Lailli's receipt who TF is Danny!?

She claims she bought the bag on her own right?

^ Ugh image above got reposted bare times and I can't edit -.-

Wait! Is Danny the client she's a personal shopper for!?

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 3.09.32 PM.png

witch STFU your name ain't Danny and Hermes ain't ever offer you a bag

50 cen wouldn't lie about this so we know client name goes on the left and first name goes first it says "Danny" not "Lailli" or "Sannieh"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How long did she attend uni for? I’m watching one of her videos now and she keeps bringing up how hard it was when she moved out for uni because she always had house help and she never made a bed before 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How long did she attend uni for? I’m watching one of her videos now and she keeps bringing up how hard it was when she moved out for uni because she always had house help and she never made a bed before 🙄

She only attended for a week and supposedly "dropped out" but it was said on GG that she was expelled

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 3.34.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 3.34.21 PM.png

So my main take away from this: Clearly she lied when she said this is her first Hermes bag purchase on her own since as you can see from 50 cent’s invoice, the clients name goes on the left side and as you can see the client name on Lailli’s invoice is Danny.

Also some other things that appear to be different (not sure if red flag or it varies from store to store):
The date format
The time format
The number of digits on invoice number

Also does anyone who knows Arabic can translate what the name right beside Danny says?

LMAO, she's so bothered
You may want to crop your photo before the edit time expires 👀

View attachment 509947
View attachment 509948
So my main take away from this: Clearly she lied when she said this is her first Hermes bag purchase on her own since as you can see from 50 cent’s invoice, the clients name goes on the left side and as you can see the client name on Lailli’s invoice is Danny.

Also some other things that appear to be different (not sure if red flag or it varies from store to store):
The date format
The time format

Also does anyone who knows Arabic can translate what the name right beside Danny says?
It’s incredibly blurry, I’ll go to the video now and translate it if I can

Also what does she mean by "can WE sue" like GTFO you can't even afford a lawyer and don't know how the law works and how much of a money/time waste that'd be.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 3.48.53 PM.png

At first I read it as "shut down" but when I noticed the "shut up" LMAO no wonder she doesn't know basic law, even Lailli is more intelligent than that.

Anyways, looks like home girl is ready for part 2 "next week"

It just says “name of customer”
I was hoping for a last name
There's no one even named Danny who she follows so it's not like a friend did a favour? So is Danny a sugar daddy? A fake receipt? Her client as a personal shopper?

Last edited:
If she’s claiming she got this bag new, why isn’t it in her nameeee, I can’t keep up with her lies
View attachment 509981
Home girl is ready for part 2

I was hoping for a last name
There's no one even named Danny who she follows so it's not like a friend did a favour? So is Danny a sugar daddy? A fake receipt? Her client as a personal shopper?
If It’s genuine then I’m assuming it’s a client because she did attempt to blur out the name.

if it does reappear in a later video then it could just be a standard fake receipt, it does have the date and time on it however

She only attended for a week and supposedly "dropped out" but it was said on GG that she was expelled
How much of a nutcase do you have to be to get expelled from uni 🤣 school ok that makes sense but uni???? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also what does she mean by "can WE sue" like GTFO you can't even afford a lawyer and don't know how the law works and how much of a money/time waste that'd be.
Girl isn’t bothered and mentioned free speech- sounds like she or simp tried to and got some info thrown back in their faces..Lailli probably just spitting what she learnt on that day.. she is not mature enough to let it slide..surprised her mate Faryal isn’t helping her out considering Faryal can actually afford these things.. Lailli could have been wifed up by a wealthy Asian but now her fakery is up for everyone to see.
Faeza Ali got away with taking it down last time.. she won’t next time...

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 4.08.20 PM.png

NVM

But let me know if anything from the invoice looks sus
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 4.09.38 PM.png

Some things that appear to be different (not sure if red flag or it varies from store to store):
The date format
The time format

Reactions: 1
she or simp tried to and got some info thrown back in their faces..
It's gone now because Rachel deleted her comment but in it she threatened to sue and I clapped back along with several other well informed/educated ladies. In it I mentioned the copy right act and the first amendment (i.e. freedom of speech). It's ironic that Lailli who blocks and deletes people for exposing her seems to have "respect" for freedom of speech. She probably reported it and I'm sure several did but I know it's not against the rules hence why so many channels are still up.

Rachel deleted the comment and Lailli saying that, def something happened and they came to the same conclusion.

lol where?

The last column in that table seems to say amount

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 4.22.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 4.23.03 PM.png

Let me know if anything seems sus between hers and 50s

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 4.26.00 PM.png

I guess hers is real. Than again I know someone who called into Hermes (not even a customer) and was told to come in and start designing a Birkin so she could've easily gotten one

IMG_7450.jpg

LMAO, she's so bothered
IMG_7449.jpg

Another thing that's cute about is that she chose to not reply to much except had to go out of her way to reply to this. If she really wasn't bothered she would have ignored it the same way she ignored the rest.

Her selective choice of comment reply shows whats on her mind:

If this was from the official Instagram page or an email she would've jumped at the opportunity to get a blue tick

Last edited:
  • Haha
"When you're wearing $50k jewelry on the regular then maybe come at her" 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 whoever you are: you have a trash personality and even more trash behaviour. Attaching self-worth to material items is only what insecure people do.

I'd rather focus on passively making $50k to then further invest in something than spending it on fake jewelry like an absolute beg tbh 🤣
this. i dont think “influencers” could fathom- but most of us watch them for entertainment to serve as cautionary tales. most of us would rather invest money into property/passive income that we can retire on, as well as travel and experiences. ever notice how these faux influencers dont travel much other than to go shopping in different cities? (cliché is Paris or London if not from there). and also, a wrist full of Cartier/VCA is tacky AF. i’d rather spend my money on customised fine jewellery with diamonds certified by GIA. i also like high quality pearls. you would get so much more wear out of these than tacky “designer jewellery” and will look far more polished and chic. also ends up costing less (for basics anyway) as those brands charge a ransom for their brand recognition. i dont think Lailli wears any jewellery other than her fake designer ones just so she can flex- no diamonds, no fine jewels...🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.