Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
same amount of lighter pink/darker pink (peonies?), 3 lighter, 2 darker šŸ˜‚ itā€™s 1am, am I going mad? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Honestly same as you I saw the difference in shade and thought yeah different light/filter.. Alizeyā€™s look like it had been taken when delivered ( note the green packaging) and Lailliā€™s after placed in some vase.. hence they would be messed around or rearranged!! itā€™s just shady of Lailli not to flex any Chanel branding to PROVE they sent it, unlike the unboxing of the Dior gifts she did on YT. If youā€™re going to fake it then at least make it believable. Is Lailli showing Chanel some love because she isnā€™t buying more Hermes lately? Buying a bag after a few months since the last one at Chanel wonā€™t make you a VIP customer..whereā€™s the constant flow of ready to wear and fine jewellery hauls? anyhow letā€™s wait for her to prove us wrong for our amusement.

Chanel live-streamed their 21/22 cruise collection runway show today..Lailli hun are you pre-ordering? We know you have a wish list..will wait for the hauls. X

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
i love how she is clearly reading this thread bc we was talking about how she said she gets bored and goes maldives once a year on anncys podcast and now she was in the maldives with alizey bc alizey got called for a press trip lol she's so desperate to PROVE people wrong lol

Reactions: 8
i love how she is clearly reading this thread bc we was talking about how she said she gets bored and goes maldives once a year on anncys podcast and now she was in the maldives with alizey bc alizey got called for a press trip lol she's so desperate to PROVE people wrong lol
So thatā€™s the real reason for the trip...Alizey, and as usual (like the Dior events), Lailli was the tag along!! She goes to Maldives every year yet this is the first year she took pics whilst there.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
We all gotta love the effort to prove us wrong, she probably has her notifications on for this thread and jumps at every opportunity to prove she's an heiress who's a VIP customer in every luxury store
I definitely think those flowers are the same, wouldn't put it past her that she added some more flowers and say that Chanel sent her the flowers

Poor girlie, she only lives to prove strangers online wrong

Reactions: 6
she probs mixed some flowers chanel might have actually gave her like an ugly bunch into alizeys and made it bigger lol

We all gotta love the effort to prove us wrong, she probably has her notifications on for this thread and jumps at every opportunity to prove she's an heiress who's a VIP customer in every luxury store
I definitely think those flowers are the same, wouldn't put it past her that she added some more flowers and say that Chanel sent her the flowers

Poor girlie, she only lives to prove strangers online wrong
Hahahahahaha we all know she's not a Heiress! Honestly, the house she lives in says it all. Fullstop. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her nails on the flight back are her short natural nails, but her nails when showing the invitation from Chanel (they were sent yesterday/the show was yesterday) are the acrylics she got done with Anncy. If she posted the acrylics tiktok the same day she got them done, then she's been back for at least 3 days.

Also, I literally just tested this myself and it works. The way she got the filter to show up even though the selfie was taken 3 days ago is by taking the selfie with the filter on 3 days ago, then yesterday taking a random photo with the filter applied, but then putting the selfie as a separate photo on top of the random picture she took and enlarging it so that it takes up the entirety of the screen. On Instagram when you take a photo for stories and then at the top right press the square with the face in it, you can add any photo in your camera roll on top of the picture you just took, and if you enlarge it and it covers the photo you just took underneath, it looks like that's the photo you just took. This way it looks like she took the selfie on the spot yesterday when she actually didn't.

Also, this was either her first time ever at Maldives or she's only been there previously before she started blogging, because that's literally the first time she's ever posted pictures of her at Maldives. The whole "I go every year and it's soooo boring šŸ¤Ŗ" is a lie. Seriously what the hell possessed her to lie that she goes every year??? There's literally ZERO proof of her ever having been at Maldives before.

Reactions: 10
Random thought: I wonder if sheā€™s going to continue these antics when sheā€™s in her 40s.

I mean some of the things that come out of her mouth, some of the things she does to show her fake lifestyle is ridiculous enough at mid 20s (donā€™t know her age)

I also think they are the same flowers šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Lailli has reposted old pics, and I can recall at least on 2 occasions before, happy to dig out if anyone wants to see:
1) when she was in her dadā€™s mateā€™s Ferrari
2) when she said she was furnishing her apartment.
Therefore I canā€™t believe that Chanel sent the suspiciously similar looking flowers without any evidence. Believing that they did looks like a misrepresentation of the brand, if just believing a speculation based on just what Lailli said.. Iā€™m sure many influencers lie but if they make it convincing then fair play to them.. innocent until proven guilty! For that picture, I would have made sure there was a visible complimentary note or some other Chanel identification...remember that vid where she received postcards with Jennie from BlackPink on? Chanel are not cheap to scrimp so badly with gifts. Lailli may be a VIP customer but the flowers arenā€™t proving anything rn..if Alizey hadnā€™t posted then maybe there was a chance..
Chanel gifts she showed: sticker book, samples, note the black presentation box and envelope- hungover with Anncy video
49885EC8-E3C7-414F-8697-15498112A62B.jpeg
A16E6971-2252-4B07-9361-C9BD6B80BA29.jpeg
2767953A-B492-4687-8174-CB2B64727FA5.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone. I am completely new to these Lailli threads but I've been a long time casual viewer of hers. I've read through a whole bunch of stuff and the theories and tea are quite shocking, especially regarding her name, ethnicity, etc. In regards to her ethnicity, I am not sure if my view point can be applicable but I'd like to offer perhaps a unique point of view. We all know she grew up in the UK and then her family moved over to Dubai, and it seems like she has a predominantly Indian background. It's been my personal experience living in multicultural cities that people tend to want to identify with their ethnicity and ancestral roots more so than where they may be obviously from physically. I know many people who identify with an ancestral heritage that they've never experienced first hand because they've been born and raised in another country, often times multiple generations down from whomever initially emigrated. For example, identifying as Italian when initially your great grand parents or grand parents emigrated back during WWII, and no one has been born or been to Italy since. This concept is quite common. Lailli being from the UK and then Dubai, she may be grasping at ethnicities that genetically are true, but perhaps so long removed that it is no longer applicable. Depending on how she grew up and if she was raised with grandparents or other family members, she may have been disproportionately exposed to one particular cultural identity that is not represented genetically. For example, her minimal Iranian roots. We know that she has an Iranian ancestor that emigrated to India, and it could very well be the case that that side of the family held on to that identity for dear life. Especially given current day biases towards certain groups of people, especially in Dubai. Being born in a country, raised in a country, or even representing a country in sporting competitions does not inherently mean you identify ethnically with that country, and I think that's totally normal and a possibility. I'm not saying she is telling the truth by any means, but this truly can be another explanation for all her weird vague talk on ethnic backgrounds.

Reactions: 3
Uh if that was the case they wouldn't have done an ethnicity world tour when they first started blogging. They're just lying because they're ashamed of where they're from. The internalized racism is really sad to witness.

Coming from the sister who is a tad more believable, yet you still cannot get a straight answer..whatā€™s wrong with just Indian Iranian? Not much Azerbaijani ? Whatā€™s that implying? I think people are more interested when you state the ā€œmajorityā€ of your roots or you risk sounding like an imposter, or embarrassed or just plain confused- and therefore sound like youā€™re hiding something.
180A6427-80C5-4EA5-B57E-B3C52D027E6B.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Uh if that was the case they wouldn't have done an ethnicity world tour when they first started blogging. They're just lying because they're ashamed of where they're from. The internalized racism is really sad to witness.
loool 'ethnicity world tour' dyingšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
True, Lailli acts like we don't know she has gone from Azerbaijani to Armenian, then Turkish and now Persian, everything except her real nature
She's very insecure to the point of lying about where she comes from

There is probably no point in us getting worked up about her ethnicity world tour unless the affected ethnic minorities call her out and it seems she is probably not worth their time or energy. What I would find amusing is if years from now, when she has finally matured, that she will regret her facade because other Asians will be doing well for themselves on media and throughout. Im a believer people become successful and famous for their work and personalities irrespective of their background..to think you canā€™t progress due to racism and prejudice in one part of the world where you reside, is a backwards way of thinking..who did she think her market was going to be? Arabs and Persians? Does she not know ethnicity doesnā€™t define whether you like or can afford luxury? for an influencer (which she denies) she really isnā€™t keeping up with the times..

the ethnicity thing is funny bc she's indian iranian now alizey has confirmed which i believe to be true i just think they identify more as iranian bc every mixed person including myself who has persian culture or iranian as part of their mix outweighs the other ethnicity

just a thought but when you speak to people about their background- do they often say ā€œIā€™m this plus that plus thatā€ or do they give you two only, which is definitely more common. Just curious. I think poor Alizey is covering up for her sisterā€™s statements, so that response was somewhat expected. Also if you are multicultural, do you celebrate/practice cultural customs or rituals of both or just one? I just found out that my descendants in the 8th century were Arab, Turkish and Persian..and if I wanted to be famous I wouldnā€™t need to claim it..Iā€™d rely on my product, services or influencing ability.

Reactions: 2
Tbh, we all know Lailli is stuck because of her lies, she has lied so much to the point of walking around eggshells, she can't really do anything without exposing herself, heck, the fact that she even lies about her ethnicity is beyond pathetic, pretty sure if Lailli was more relevant, she'd be cancelled in no time

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.