Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to make a comment about how Anncy's lips look like they're about to burst but remembered that I created a thread on her here: https://tattle.life/threads/anncy-twinkle.18904/

Her thread on GG has some good tea on her though, I recommend reading it if you're interested
The thread is really long - do you mind stating the juicy bits here?

Just so it isn’t forgotten...
View attachment 558946
just waiting for the hypocrisy to come out like miss anti-5G Lailli’s 5G phone.
she should be banned from twitter for promoting misinformation and idiotic behavior I swear.

Reactions: 5
Yup - the first class minibar as opposed to business..but again not so expensive for a short haul flight which this is..Less than £2k if you plan your days right
Exactly what I was going to say, it’s just under £2k. Also if she find Maldives boring or get bored there bec she goes there every year why continue to go there?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly what I was going to say, it’s just under £2k. Also if she find Maldives boring or get bored there bec she goes there every year why continue to go there?
Tip: if you’re a skywards member, with their cash and miles option, it’s even cheaper...
Can you imagine Lailli rocking upto the lounge in ripped jeans and of course the Birkin!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tip: if you’re a skywards member, with their cash and miles option, it’s even cheaper...
Yep, and I can also imagine them getting a free upgrade or even them asking for one. With what’s going on I can’t imagine Emirates being fully booked either but correct me if I’m wrong.
If I was a rich a heiress, I’d be chartering a private jet.

[/QUOTE]
Can you imagine Lailli rocking upto the lounge in ripped jeans and of course the Birkin!
[/QUOTE]
Omg imagine! She screams classy!

Reactions: 4
I

I think it depends on the flight/plane as I’ve flown business and had seats like the one she posted.
Perhaps, but its the boing 777 that operates male/Dubai and the seats on that match the ones on First not Business but that being said the cost is actually very low on that rute.

Reactions: 2
Girls am I tripping or are these the SAME flowers?

That lailli said are from Chanel, but alizey said are from some random Crystal company??

(But lailli looks like she’s messed them up a bit to look different)
OMG 😂 they are the same, maybe Chanel sent them from the same flower boutique or they’re the same bouquet.

OMG 😂 they are the same, maybe Chanel sent them from the same flower boutique or they’re the same bouquet.
that’s what I thought but they both posted them at the same time ish? What are the chances of that?

unless they really are from the Crystal company and lailli’s just lying 🤡

Reactions: 3
It’s a very BIG coincidence that two companies are going to send the same bouquet even if from the same florist!!! I know who to believe..the same way Alizey put the Azerbaijani background to bed! Why doesn’t Lailli learn that her lies will be thwarted by her twin sister!!! They are very non identical- a blessing for Alizey. Where is the complimentary note from Chanel with the flowers on Chanel branded card/paper? Yes Lailli, the flowers were handpicked especially for you from PROVENCE in France..

Reactions: 11
Girls am I tripping or are these the SAME flowers?

That lailli said are from Chanel, but alizey said are from some random Crystal company??

(But lailli looks like she’s messed them up a bit to look different)
If they are the same, they would have had to add in additional flowers. If you look at the photos side by side, they are not the same. VERY close, and perhaps the same bunch with more added in, but definitely not identical. Lailli's has more foliage. She would have had to vase them and add some extras. Embarrassing for her if she felt the need to do this and lie, especially tagging Chanel (LOL) and right after her sister posted a photo of them. I feel embarrassed for her if she goes to that extreme. HAHA

Reactions: 2
If they are the same, they would have had to add in additional flowers. If you look at the photos side by side, they are not the same. VERY close, and perhaps the same bunch with more added in, but definitely not identical. Lailli's has more foliage. She would have had to vase them and add some extras. Embarrassing for her if she felt the need to do this and lie, especially tagging Chanel (LOL) and right after her sister posted a photo of them. I feel embarrassed for her if she goes to that extreme. HAHA
I wouldn’t even put it past her 😂😂😂 because it doesn’t explain how they got from Provence (like it said in the card) to Dubai. Imagine if she actually took Alizey’s flowers, put them in a vase, added extras to not make it sus and then said they’re from Chanel 😂😂😂😭😭 nahhh I can’t with this girl

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t even put it past her 😂😂😂 because it doesn’t explain how they got from Provence (like it said in the card) to Dubai. Imagine if she actually took Alizey’s flowers, put them in a vase, added extras to not make it sus and then said they’re from Chanel 😂😂😂😭😭 nahhh I can’t with this girl
Hahahaha - Honestly I'm dying!!!!
Even tagging chanel to make it look legit. I swear they must be like who the duck is this girl? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
maybe the did send it her? im sure she has her SA on there? or else it would be embarrasing

maybe the did send it her? im sure she has her SA on there? or else it would be embarrasing
It's just suss that they both received similar flowers, like almost identical, the same day from two different companies? I hope they did otherwise it's downright laughable (like I'm laughing writing this haha)

Reactions: 5
same amount of lighter pink/darker pink (peonies?), 3 lighter, 2 darker 😂 it’s 1am, am I going mad? 😂😂😂
Same lol - just some extra roses and foliage in Lailli's but they could have added them in. Too close not to be the same right?? hahaha

Same lol - just some extra roses and foliage in Lailli's but they could have added them in. Too close not to be the same right?? hahaha
Same, I’m thinking surely she isn’t that crazy?

But what are the chances that Chanel AND this random Crystal company sent the SAME flowers from the same company, at approx the same time?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.