Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMAO, Lailli indeed looks like Anncy's chauffeur XD
I feel a lot of second hand embarrassment watching her tik toks, she's so desperate to prove she's wealthy but she looks worse than the ones who try to pass off 5-star resorts as their homes
Yup just realised personal driver Lailli gone and bought the same model bag BFF Anncy wanted..(except diff colour). I’m guessing Lailli has been unsuccessful sourcing this online for her BFF..I wonder if Lailli realises that sometimes Anncy might be laughing at her as opposed to laughing with her?
5A8A2ADC-D7FD-4D7C-8142-CF48D6CFA772.jpeg

These witches broke af. Who are they trying to impress with their rented lifestyle, long stripper nails and handbags? Get a career, start a proper business, smh it’s 2021 and the world is your oyster, but some thots still living a life of no substance.

Reactions: 9
These witches broke af. Who are they trying to impress with their rented lifestyle, long stripper nails and handbags? Get a career, start a proper business, smh it’s 2021 and the world is your oyster, but some thots still living a life of no substance.
Off topic but I take offense on the long stripper nails cause I love me some long acrylic nails but I'm no stripper or sex worker :)

Looks like Lailli is only using Anncy to prove us wrong, notice how after the exposé videos, she started hanging out with Anncy again, pretty sure this is only temporal and once the hype dies, Lailli will definitely go back to her rich "friends"

Reactions: 7
Off topic but I take offense on the long stripper nails cause I love me some long acrylic nails but I'm no stripper or sex worker :)

Looks like Lailli is only using Anncy to prove us wrong, notice how after the exposé videos, she started hanging out with Anncy again, pretty sure this is only temporal and once the hype dies, Lailli will definitely go back to her rich "friends"
im confused which exposing vid? did them two fall out? ngl since laillis wealthy friends are back in the UK she seems to be solo in dubai, with anncy or biolite

I don’t think they are, Alizey posted her getting her vaccination 2 hours ago in Dubai, and lailli posted her setting off from the Maldives 3 hours ago
Lailli also lies though so she may have left the Maldives yesterday and posted it on her stories today. Lots of influencers do that kinda thing 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don’t think they are, Alizey posted her getting her vaccination 2 hours ago in Dubai, and lailli posted her setting off from the Maldives 3 hours ago
They both probably came back at the same time. Because Lailli those videos or pictures probably took yesterday but just posted them now.

When I go on vacation I post most of the pictures and stories when I come back lmao

Reactions: 2
Its actually first class you can see the seats are different than business and first class on emirates.com
Yup - the first class minibar as opposed to business..but again not so expensive for a short haul flight which this is..Less than £2k if you plan your days right

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.