Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention fake tan
just bc you see pics of someone darker doesnt mean they used lightening injections lol - theres such things as tanning, sunbeds, being sun burnt, naturally darker when you're younger and your skin complexion lightening up as you get older - dont forget they were literally kids when their 'darker' pics theyre getting compared to lol

there's judging lailli for being fake af but then accusing her of skin lightening??? weird

even if she did it's very. common in south asian and POC to use lightening products even tho its wrong its the mindset they have that the fairer you are the more superior

for all you know they were out in the sun for ages, enjoying life had videos and shoots to do when they were young they were tanned in them vids and pics and now they arent lol - you can tell someone who uses them products theyre usually uneven and grey which nor lailli or alizey are
Not to mention fake tan

Reactions: 1
Can someone find the vid or evidence where she admit to whitening to put this topic to bed? I did say a few pages earlier I didn’t think she had because from experience I’ve seen how complexion can change naturally!! No one is obsessed with being fairer, I see Lailli is looking darker and more Asian these days, I hope it’s not a “persian” blackfishing!!
Anyway something new to talk about:

I wouldn’t take an Hermes bag to a roach infested salon 🤣 ... Is Anncy morphing into Lailli slowly but surely?
45495897-88FC-4338-B7B3-9C380F2ED6BD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Also no one specifically said “lailli has had whitening injections”. It was speculation due to how she got so pale, how common it is in the Middle East and we spoke about the dangers of Glutathione injections.

Reactions: 5
Can someone find the vid or evidence where she admit to whitening to put this topic to bed? I did say a few pages earlier I didn’t think she had because from experience I’ve seen how complexion can change naturally!! No one is obsessed with being fairer, I see Lailli is looking darker and more Asian these days, I hope it’s not a “persian” blackfishing!!

I wouldn’t take an Hermes bag to a roach infested salon 🤣 ... Is Anncy morphing into Lailli slowly but surely?
View attachment 555174

I think she does look lighter then when she was younger, but I think it also depends on the lighting. Under different lights some people look darker or lighter.

i love how lailli always say she doesnt like to show off her car but every vid and pic is of you guessed it in her car - lailli was saying how anncy wanted her 'rolls royce' to run over her nails and said something like 'she said in a video she wants the rolls to run over it' girl just say carrrrr???? anncy didnt even say rolls

Reactions: 5
i love how lailli always say she doesnt like to show off her car but every vid and pic is of you guessed it in her car - lailli was saying how anncy wanted her 'rolls royce' to run over her nails and said something like 'she said in a video she wants the rolls to run over it' girl just say carrrrr???? anncy didnt even say rolls
😂 just watched the “hungover with Anncy” vid again..she says her viewers love watching vlogs even if it’s just sitting in her car”!!!

• Haha
if you compare the photo from a few pages back to shots of her in stores she looks paler now. Might just be the lighting, might not be.
From 8:12, skin colour talk...unsure why Lailli is highlighting that to be negative comment when usually Asian folk consider it a novelty..

Reactions: 2
I don't understand how a person can go from dark to light all over their bodies naturally
its not like she has the Michael Jackson condition (skin disease vitiligo)

I don't think Lailli has had whitening injections. You can go through phases depending if you have spent time in the sun etc or stayed out of the sun. I was pale as a child, went through a phase where I spent my summers in the sun at the age 9-10 and then stopped and got back to my original color so if someone were to see a photo of me from that age I would look different just based on that. not defending Lailli but could be the case with her.

Reactions: 4
Im pretty sure at one point ages ago she said she took Glutathione tablets (not injections) to even out her skin tone. I will try to trawl back to see if I can find the evidence. Also seems a bit fishy that she looks more tanned and explicitly mentions that she is tanned since it was raised on this forum. Either to a) dispell the myths of Glutathione as even she knows that doesnt look good on her or b) to be more like Alizey who is clearly more tan and gets modelling jobs, loads more PR packages and contracts and generally appears more liked.

Im pretty sure at one point ages ago she said she took Glutathione tablets (not injections) to even out her skin tone. I will try to trawl back to see if I can find the evidence. Also seems a bit fishy that she looks more tanned and explicitly mentions that she is tanned since it was raised on this forum. Either to a) dispell the myths of Glutathione as even she knows that doesnt look good on her or b) to be more like Alizey who is clearly more tan and gets modelling jobs, loads more PR packages and contracts and generally appears more liked.
I THINK THE REASON WHY ALIZEY GETS MORE JOBS IS BC HER PERSONA IS DIFF

Reactions: 3
I THINK THE REASON WHY ALIZEY GETS MORE JOBS IS BC HER PERSONA IS DIFF
Alizey seems to be ageing more gracefully than Lailli.. she does look better after reducing her lip filler but I’m also a firm believer that beauty radiates from inside out.. her delivery/ presentation skills are much better too. Before people start thinking I’m sounding like a fan, Alizey is guilty by association and I bet she professionally distances herself from Lailli for a reason.

Reactions: 6

Lielie is on tiktok now
guess she can't afford those Hermes installments

• Haha

Lielie is on tiktok now
guess she can't afford those Hermes installments
😆 so she reverted back to Chanel. Im impressed, it’s not a classic flap or mini! As far as TikTok goes, Anncy is almost part of each one except this one. #Anncyismentoring

Have you guys ever seen rich kids of IG eating fast food in an RR or unboxings by the sea? (Even if some of the pics are faked). Lailli please stop being tacky 🙏🏼 and trying to “prove” anything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
In case anyone missed it, guest featuring on Anncy’s TikTok...also personal chauffeur. They gone pottery painting..cute
1EB60BC9-A368-4DB1-AB8C-5E3CAA740BC7.jpeg
0AEBAF03-5CF3-4517-8AEC-6BA16CE84C51.jpeg

View attachment 555174
Bruh her skin is AWFUL. She needs to CHILL with the makeup.

Hi new here wanted to share that I spotted the clasp on laillis van cleef mother of pearl bracelet has the same shape clasp that is on fake models. This is my first post hope I’m putting the photos correctly last one is an authentic to compare. Also want to add a few pages ago those Cartier boxes of hers are definitely fake. I had bought another box online to replace one that I lost and I was sent that same box with the large Cartier name on it and it looks and feels very different from the auth box that I have from another bracelet to compare. Just as shown in one of the previous pages, the Cartier logo is supposed to be smaller.View attachment 554214View attachment 554215View attachment 554216
I can't see the difference? Obviously ones zoomed in and ones smaller... I think they look the same. We also saw her purchase her van cleef (MOP and Onyx) in store and get them re-sized. She took the camera in when picking them up and putting them on. I agree some of her more expensive jewels are fake, but I believe these ones were real.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.