Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed out loud when I saw her newest video. Looks like promotion is how Lailli is going to repay Natasha for defending her and mindlessly believing the lies.

Also Natasha's make up "line" is unoriginal AF. Wouldn't be surprised if she was just branding wholesale makeup like Lailli's lip gloss/fake eyelash companies. And she's just straight up copying Glossier
View attachment 538637

View attachment 538638
OMG the similarities cheeky of lailli to say how natasha has had that name of glossy for ages no babe there's no originality atleast change the placement of the logo but no effort lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That is literally the same hoodie wtf...look at the placement of the laces

Reactions: 3
OMG the similarities cheeky of lailli to say how natasha has had that name of glossy for ages no babe there's no originality atleast change the placement of the logo but no effort lol
It’s funny because more people will be reminded of Glossier which is a reputable brand and then realise Ms Zaki’s is a cheap dupe 😝. Girl needs to be more creative... also I prefer when Lailli does her own make up, her matte lips look better.. Natasha makes her look older. I don’t know if the dewy glossy look suits everyone of all ages.

It’s funny because more people will be reminded of Glossier which is a reputable brand and then realise Ms Zaki’s is a cheap dupe 😝. Girl needs to be more creative... also I prefer when Lailli does her own make up, her matte lips look better.. Natasha makes her look older. I don’t know if the dewy glossy look suits everyone of all ages.
i agree i think bc she didn't bronze and used a deeper foundation it looked a little off loved the eyes tho

Guess who joined tiktok after saying multiple times she will never because it’s “soooo cringe” babes your first tiktok is cringe and has no substance

Reactions: 2
Guess who joined tiktok after saying multiple times she will never because it’s “soooo cringe” babes your first tiktok is cringe and has no substance
What is cringe is showing people you’re having fast food in a RR rental to Gwen Stefani’s rich girl... #fakerich 🤢 #desperatedamagecontrol
Also it seems her vids aren’t relevant without Anncy or Natasha these days...getting anxiety lying to people alone on cam is she?

Reactions: 7

So to Natashas defense, her brand is out there due to the likes of Mohammad Hindash and Jackie Aina. However, Glossier has been around way before “Glossy Makeup” so no Lailli she didn’t have this brand for ages.

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 10.24.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 10.25.07 PM.png

This is how the typical Iranian grandmother looks
Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 10.25.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 10.25.32 PM.png

This is how the typical Pakistani grandmother looks

fda5b3842456932fefdbdf55c35f449d.jpg

Look at her grandma (Mona's mother)! Correct me if I am wrong but Iranian women do not wear a nose ring and salwar kameez that woman is so obviously Pakistani or Indian
I wouldn't be surprised if Mona lied to that magazine in 2009. In elementary school I knew these girls who would lie a lot and I always wondered why then I met their mother and my mom also met her and we noticed how she was a HUGE liar so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Also no offence but Mona isn't even that educated and respectable and she's divorced which is normal but also shameful for brown families so clearly she has serious issues and I wouldn't be surprised if she was enabling the broke ass witch from Pakistan (Lailli) and was the one encouraging them to lie. She can not be trusted given how she goes a long with all the pathetic lies including the G-wagon as a gift despite it being rented. I wouldn't be surprised if Lailli had sex with that guy in exchange to borrow his whip, she seems pathetic and desperate enough.
Also one thing I noticed people who ALWAYS boast about being rich always 100% of the times end up being broke asf in reality. It's mainly due to actual rich people having class and self-respect and not having the need to prove anything to anyone because they already know they rich and successful. I know rich people who have a net worth of 20-45 million (something Lailli and her simps can only dream of) and this is how they behave and they DESPISE logos.
I know a lot of Persian and Arab women and have grown up with a majority south asian population and Punjabi people for example tend to be lighter skinned and have more Persian looking features but they are still Indian and Lailli before plastic surgery/skin bleaching couldn't even pass off as that. Imagine having such low self esteem you have to change your whole identity. I now believe Lailli is a sad pathetic girl who grew up to become ashamed of herself because of her mother's self hatred.

This is how Mona's mother looks

Mona and her family look Pakistani or Indian ASF. She looks 0% Iranian to me. FFS Syed is the most common Pakistani last name!!

Lailli can keep lying to herself and buying fake bags and clothes as much as she wants but at the end of the day NOBODY in Dubai respects her, no man respects her and would ever chose to cuff her and she will never be rich/successful with her mentality. She barely even has friends to begin with and her fans are the biggest brokest morons who have never (and never would) step inside a Chanel or Cartier boutique. They do not even know what the items look like IRL. They can not tell an authentic Cartier love bracelet from a fake gold plated one if their life depended on it. So her fans have the same or less socioeconomic background than her and TBH who even cares what they think about anyone (they do not have the money or means/connections to help advance her career and could not even afford to support her if she chose to launch a luxury clothing brand).

This is what Lailli looks like and this is exactly how her children will look like. These are the exact same traits her genes will go onto create for every generation whether she likes it or not. She can lie all she wants on the internet but at the end of the day she sleeps on a floor mattress next to her stack of fake shoes on her Ikea shelves in her rented villa (on the outskirts of Dubai) with her 2016 C-CLASS Mercedes parked in the garage. She owns a beauty clinic in the outskirts of Dubai anyone with half a brain and knowledge on finance will know that it does not generate enough money to buy 1 let alone 3 Rolls Royces. I know some guy who's parents owned a ton of clinics (i.e. more then 1) and I'm talking medical clinics in Iran and was rich enough to go to private school but def not rich enough for a Rolls. She can trick people who have never known what luxury is like her followers and Anncy but the real rich people see right through her and everyone in Dubai already knows she's fake and stays away from her. Behind her snob attitude lays a sad pathetic girl who HATES herself so much she goes out of her way to change her whole identity or at least tries. I pity the fool. Lailli can never fool and blend in with the rich crowd who have the potential to make or break her. She can only fool the working class nobodies who one day dream of saving up enough money to one day afford ONE Chanel bag.
I am sorry if any of this sounds harsh or rude/pretentious but I am just keeping it real.

Last edited:
Maria Draganova has a Tattle Thread, you should post those pics on there !! Iwas convinced she had a sugar daddy ! One day she was only shopping for clothing and shoes at Zara and the next she was buying ready to wear at Chanel and Dior. And buying 3 or 4 bags a month. Very similar story to Lielie.
A lot of people have said that. This girl even posted Depop ads selling her Forever 21 clothing and her Louboutin makeup that was gifted to her. She obviously struggles financially and noway her parents can afford to fund her. However, at least she is low key and never says how she makes her money or acts like an obnoxious twit like that broke ass fraud Lailli.
I knew she had a GG thread, didn't know she had a Tattle, Thanks i'll check it out.

Reactions: 4

So to Natashas defense, her brand is out there due to the likes of Mohammad Hindash and Jackie Aina. However, Glossier has been around way before “Glossy Makeup” so no Lailli she didn’t have this brand for ages.
She's so pathetic she has to take her time defending Lailli on my videos through her various YT accounts. I guess that's what her Biolite payroll cheques cover. Please people, do not compare Glossier makeup to her bullshit. Glossier is well established and is even sold at Sephora and other brand name makeup stores.
Meanwhile, the eyelashes and products for Glossy come from the same place as Lailli's shoes/bag: ALI EXPRESS!
It's the same cheap ass lashes with her packaging slapped on.

"Best makeup artist in Dubai", my ass! Then again typical Lie from the master fraud. Lailli has severe mental issues and I hope she sees a psych and starts taking meds that'll help her cope with reality/her delusions.

I'm sorry but someone who gets fooled by a college drop out obviously does not have the intelligence to establish and grow a successful makeup brand/business, she will forever be working under middle-class (or below) people like Lailli. She thinks that having connections like Lailli will help make her brand become famous but LMAO little does she know... Unlike her, Huda actually knew the right people at the right time. Natasha's whole business model is an epic fail (no investor would agree to fund her) why on earth would anyone chose to spend more money+shipping on her low quality lashes when they can get much better lashes from Sephora in as little as a few days for less costs and free shipping. If anything, people can go onto AliExpress and find the same thing for 1/4 of the price. SMH.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
LOLOLOL too funny. I personally don’t buy fakes simply cuz fake handbag sweatshops have ties to criminal and terrorist enterprise.
It's actually illegal to buy one and have it shipped to your country. Heck in a lot of countries such as France it's even illegal to own and even wear one out in public. Probably why Lailli has never gone there.

Reactions: 5
So Lailli says she knows nowt about make up yet she had her own line of lipsticks/lip pencils and fed her followers bs make up vids???
Her followers believed in her OBVIOUSLY fake bags and shoes so yeah they'd be the perfect target to fall for this scam as well. A fool and their money are soon parted.

I laughed out loud when I saw her newest video. Looks like promotion is how Lailli is going to repay Natasha for defending her and mindlessly believing the lies.

Also Natasha's make up "line" is unoriginal AF. Wouldn't be surprised if she was just branding wholesale makeup like Lailli's lip gloss/fake eyelash companies. And she's just straight up copying Glossier
View attachment 538637

View attachment 538638
Glossy's hoodie is as original as Lailli's Birkin. She learned to rip off brands from the master fraud so I'm guessing her hoodie has a "made in Kazakstan" tag. I hope Glossier sues her then again considering that post only got 35 likes I don't think she even got ONE sale for her hoodie.

It's actually illegal to buy one and have it shipped to your country. Heck in a lot of countries such as France it's even illegal to own and even wear one out in public. Probably why Lailli has never gone there.
I know in the US it’s illegal but it still somehow makes its way into the country.. which is why I stated I wouldn’t be bothered to buy it, but US customs is tit from cross checking fake items coming to its ports. From my knowledge European countries under EU chomp down harder regarding fakes, much tougher than the states.

I know in the US it’s illegal but it still somehow makes its way into the country.. which is why I stated I wouldn’t be bothered to buy it, but US customs is tit from cross checking fake items coming to its ports. From my knowledge European countries under EU chomp down harder regarding fakes, much tougher than the states.
Either way her fans can't tell real from fake if their lives depended on it but unfortunately for Lailli the elite who actually do own these items and regularly shop at luxury boutiques can tell right off the bat and will never accept a fraud into their social group, heck they'd have more respect for a woman who shows integrity carrying a MK bag then they would for LieLie-the fraud who needs severe psychological help. The elite/pretty much everyone in Dubai already know Lailli for who she truly is. So let her continue to be the "Persian Princess" among the peasants, it's not going to take her anywhere in life beyond her current YT monetizations and beggar attitude with sponsorship deals. No rich successful man would ever stay with her, let alone chose her to be his Beyonce.

Last edited:
I always wondered about the fakes I know in Denmark it’s legal to buy fakes and have them shipped but only for personal use not for resell. It’s crazy IMO
That being said I actually sometimes enjoy Laillis videoes and I do think her style is cute. ( Not commenting on if it’s real or not. )

View attachment 537151
Simps like Zoe Bunny look like a 🤡 out here defending someone who not only lies and pretty much lives a life of a fraud but is also elitist, rude, a bully (seen by the way she talks to several including her maid and the women who apparently sells "fake gold"), a Trump supporter among many other things. SMH.
If Lailli was a good person but low key hustling for that monetization, we'd respect her but no she does what she does while acting like a rude snob and bully. She's so unpleasant and no man would ever settle for that!

LMAOOOOOOOOO when TF has Lailli ever "spread joy, positivity and happiness"
your response was amazing haha

Eman deffo dumped her sometime in late Feb or early March. She was boasting about "viewing properties" and had claimed to have bought her own, probably all for show so he could see she didn't need him 🤣 When in reality, she probably viewed a place while living with Alizey, lockdown was coming and they both ran back to Dubai and haven't returned since. Idk about you guys but if I was married, my man wouldn't be happy if he wasn't seeing me for more than a few days, nvm almost 13 months! Pandemic or not, surely during that Dubai holiday craze in Decemeber, he would've gone to see her.

Personally, it seems he's moved back to India or Singapore - wherever his family are based in March and wanted to end it anyway so used it as an excuse.
I saw on Yasmine (Ancy's ex friend who she supposedly has a feud with) actually going to property listing and sharing details (too many details IMO) about where she plans on buying her house etc -goes to show you that when you arent a fake you can actually share things comfortably. Not a yasmine fan lol just pointing the difference in transparency.

View attachment 539126
View attachment 539127
This is how the typical Iranian grandmother looks
View attachment 539128
View attachment 539129
This is how the typical Pakistani grandmother looks

fda5b3842456932fefdbdf55c35f449d.jpg

Look at her grandma (Mona's mother)! Correct me if I am wrong but Iranian women do not wear a nose ring and salwar kameez that woman is so obviously Pakistani or Indian
I wouldn't be surprised if Mona lied to that magazine in 2009. In elementary school I knew these girls who would lie a lot and I always wondered why then I met their mother and my mom also met her and we noticed how she was a HUGE liar so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Also no offence but Mona isn't even that educated and respectable and she's divorced which is normal but also shameful for brown families so clearly she has serious issues and I wouldn't be surprised if she was enabling the broke ass witch from Pakistan (Lailli) and was the one encouraging them to lie. She can not be trusted given how she goes a long with all the pathetic lies including the G-wagon as a gift despite it being rented. I wouldn't be surprised if Lailli had sex with that guy in exchange to borrow his whip, she seems pathetic and desperate enough.
Also one thing I noticed people who ALWAYS boast about being rich always 100% of the times end up being broke asf in reality. It's mainly due to actual rich people having class and self-respect and not having the need to prove anything to anyone because they already know they rich and successful. I know rich people who have a net worth of 20-45 million (something Lailli and her simps can only dream of) and this is how they behave and they DESPISE logos.
I know a lot of Persian and Arab women and have grown up with a majority south asian population and Punjabi people for example tend to be lighter skinned and have more Persian looking features but they are still Indian and Lailli before plastic surgery/skin bleaching couldn't even pass off as that. Imagine having such low self esteem you have to change your whole identity. I now believe Lailli is a sad pathetic girl who grew up to become ashamed of herself because of her mother's self hatred.

This is how Mona's mother looks

Mona and her family look Pakistani or Indian ASF. She looks 0% Iranian to me. FFS Syed is the most common Pakistani last name!!

Lailli can keep lying to herself and buying fake bags and clothes as much as she wants but at the end of the day NOBODY in Dubai respects her, no man respects her and would ever chose to cuff her and she will never be rich/successful with her mentality. She barely even has friends to begin with and her fans are the biggest brokest morons who have never (and never would) step inside a Chanel or Cartier boutique. They do not even know what the items look like IRL. They can not tell an authentic Cartier love bracelet from a fake gold plated one if their life depended on it. So her fans have the same or less socioeconomic background than her and TBH who even cares what they think about anyone (they do not have the money or means/connections to help advance her career and could not even afford to support her if she chose to launch a luxury clothing brand).

This is what Lailli looks like and this is exactly how her children will look like. These are the exact same traits her genes will go onto create for every generation whether she likes it or not. She can lie all she wants on the internet but at the end of the day she sleeps on a floor mattress next to her stack of fake shoes on her Ikea shelves in her rented villa (on the outskirts of Dubai) with her 2016 C-CLASS Mercedes parked in the garage. She owns a beauty clinic in the outskirts of Dubai anyone with half a brain and knowledge on finance will know that it does not generate enough money to buy 1 let alone 3 Rolls Royces. I know some guy who's parents owned a ton of clinics (i.e. more then 1) and I'm talking medical clinics in Iran and was rich enough to go to private school but def not rich enough for a Rolls. She can trick people who have never known what luxury is like her followers and Anncy but the real rich people see right through her and everyone in Dubai already knows she's fake and stays away from her. Behind her snob attitude lays a sad pathetic girl who HATES herself so much she goes out of her way to change her whole identity or at least tries. I pity the fool. Lailli can never fool and blend in with the rich crowd who have the potential to make or break her. She can only fool the working class nobodies who one day dream of saving up enough money to one day afford ONE Chanel bag.
I am sorry if any of this sounds harsh or rude/pretentious but I am just keeping it real.
Honestly i dont think theyre pakistani at all but more indian tbh bc alizey also replied indian iranian no mention of pakistan and laili used to tweet praise of modi

Lailli has joined tiktok bc she found out people show DHgate sellers lol

💯 some reselling websites based on US have let fakes slip through their authentication processes- namely tradesy and the US branch of Vestiaire (I’d only look at Europe and have personally sold via their French branch for buyer’s assurance)..this is information from purse forums and other sites so not my opinion, but it’s intriguing to know which company Lailli used to buy her fake Dior saddle bag that she returned when in London 🤨 it wasn’t really a rare item, wonder why rich girl didn’t source it from a boutique instead?

your response was amazing haha

I saw on Yasmine (Ancy's ex friend who she supposedly has a feud with) actually going to property listing and sharing details (too many details IMO) about where she plans on buying her house etc -goes to show you that when you arent a fake you can actually share things comfortably. Not a yasmine fan lol just pointing the difference in transparency.
Oh yes Yasmine Meimand, and actual persian..ironic Anncy would fall out with an ambitious normal girl for a manipulating fake one.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.