Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the tldr I didn’t wanna give her views plus her attitude enrages me.

what did she say about her family not being as rich as she portrays ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the tldr I didn’t wanna give her views plus her attitude enrages me.

what did she say about her family not being as rich as she portrays ?
what is wealthy? millionaire? billionaire? trillionaire? we're very comfortable - Mona

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what is wealthy? millionaire? billionaire? trillionaire? we're very comfortable - Mona
No 😂😂😂 OMG Mona is totally complicit in LieLie’s bullshit.

I do remember in an Instagram live (right before she dropped the video about her indian context), she clarified that she was new money. Which contradicts her dynasty claims lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she didn’t answer the ancestry questions, nor did she answer the question about her being a personal shopper. She literally mentioned every single job she’s had EXCEPT personal shopper.

witch MALM LITERALLY POSTED ABOUT YOU SAYING YOURE “HARD AT WORK” 🤣🤣🤣

can’t wait for the new video to come out. Expose her fake ass Jewlery, her fake as cars, her fake as lifestyle. The whole thing.

And don’t give us that bullshit about “privacy” and “we only share a portion of what we have”... like ok so last year you rented your g wagon and could barely afford one or two Jewlery pieces WITHOUT diamonds. And we’re supposed to suddenly believe you have multiple rolls Royce AND hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of designer diamond jewlery ? K babes.

View attachment 523292Apparently she’s gonna say more “in the nextvlog” which means shes waiting for the next expose video to come out so she knows what to say.

But couldn’t resist the clickbait for this one...
I feel like Mona is pretty level headed - what would she get out of lying? She doesn’t care about what we all think, it’s not her channel and I don’t think she would be comfortable lying for the sake of her daughter. She seems relatively private.
I’ll be interested to see what this new vlog is Lailli mentioned is coming... hopefully she addresses a lot of these claims. Would love to hear her response.

Reactions: 1
I honestly do think Mona herself is very comfortable. Most of the people I know/associate with in our society are very old money and if asked, the reply is "we're comfortable". A standard reply for anyone who does not feel the need to flaunt their wealth (Lielie). Y'all can correct me if I'm wrong but I actually do think Mona is well off (as well off gets). I wouldn't picture her as a millionaire though.

Reactions: 7
Wealthy metaphorically because they have each other (ie family as opposed to the likes of say Soniaxfyza), or wealthy literally because Lailli’s dad paid them or is still supporting?? At the end of the day Mona has a job and Alizey seems like she has the brains to make money somehow.. so they probably won’t be evicted any time soon, but certainly not RR owning wealthy.

Reactions: 9
LOL, Lailli will never disclose all the tit she supposedly has cause she doesn't have any of it, honestly, I used to believe they were at most upper middle class but no, I don't think so, that hideous villa they live in screams middle to lower middle class, it just ain't it

Lailli is too much of a coward to admit she's fake, it definitely hurts her ego and insecurities

And I actually believe Mona puts up with her lies, tbh, I really can't see her as a respected woman with the daughters (especially Lielie) she has

• Heart
Reactions: 14
IMO i never thought of them to be upper middle class, maybe just scraping the bottom end. I agree, I think Mona put up with Lailis lies. I think as a mother she would probably do anything for them. so if Laili ask her to say xyz no doubt she would go along with it. Also keep in mind, a lot of Lailis fans adore Mona so having her on would make it even more believable/ make it seem creditable. Tbh I’m starting to think Mona is just as bad as Laili.

For the people who’s new to the thread there was article posted (maybe in the old thread) where Mona was talking about Dubai’s support towards SMEs, on there she mentioned that she had to take out loans from banks in England to set up her business in Dubai (don’t take word for word but I think it was something along that line)

as mentioned on these threads before, Mona doesn’t own a well known beauty salon that’s even on the top 10 in Dubai. She definitely doesn’t generate G Wagon and multupRR type income. She doesn’t come from old money and they’re definitely not what Laili make themselves out to be. I don’t think she got nice hefty divorce settlements either.

Everyone’s entitled to keep parts of their lives private esp finances. But people who are private tend not to be youtubers or show off luxury items every other day.
her fans are not asking for much but a closet tour, you’d literally be showing a closet, not your house and where you live (location) but Laili herself has been stupid enough to film where she lives ie: G wagon video (unless it’s someone else’s house) and meeting Anncy.

Reactions: 13

Found the article ! ^

She needed the equivalent of £60,000... supposedly so wealthy and comfortable ? That’s as much as 2 bracelets on laillis wrist

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her mom looked so annoyed having to sit there and she was probably annoyed with lailli because I was sort of a spoiled brat myself when I was younger (I grew out of it of course) so I know that look when a mother's annoyed with their kid ! Lol I respect her mom because she worked for what she has at least but she should put her foot down with lailli for being such a little tit ! 🤣 That part in the video with anncy was recorded a couple weeks ago because anncy has the same scene in her video where lailli is giving her tit for her hair extensions and when they had bad Mexican food lol poor anccy looked so attacked !

And really all we're asking is why does she have so little room for all her stuff because she posts all her stuff in the same small closet ! Invest in another ikea shelf lailli ! Does she just rotate them ? We don't even need a whole house tour because I do respect a person's privacy but what's wrong with showing a closet ? Other youtubers do it and some of them even have ikea !

I can't believe how I'm so invested in this whole conspiracy but damn I have questions! More then just two questions BTW ! Lol 🙄

Mona didn't seem so comfortable in the video! Lol 😂 jkkkkk

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is Mona and lailli's dad divorced ?? Like how many years has it been since the divorce , can anyone give me a brief idea. ??

I’ve literally been on trying to find her house on google earth and I’m still yet to find it 😂

Reactions: 1

Found the article ! ^

She needed the equivalent of £60,000... supposedly so wealthy and comfortable ? That’s as much as 2 bracelets on laillis wrist
this article is also from 2012, so obviously a lot could have changed since then. I'm definitely not defending this family, but speaking from an objective point of view! a lot of people take out loans and I've seen people succeed and pay them back within 5-10 years. She probably has side businesses too (Qabeela, I believe is theirs as Alizey is modelling for most of their stuff). I do believe Mona struggled, it definitely isn't easy being a single mother of twins, but to be able to afford Alizey's tuitions for LDN and Australia, and own businesses and be able to take care of herself the way she does (speaking solely about her not the twins), I wouldn't be surprised if she took that 60k loan and was able to work with it. Obviously Mona has her own way of dealing with her kid...yeesh, but I will honestly state this controversial opinion: I am quite impressed with her business-wise.

Obviously y'all don't have to agree!

Reactions: 6
Is Mona and lailli's dad divorced ?? Like how many years has it been since the divorce , can anyone give me a brief idea. ??
Yes they are, she briefly talk about it on the video where Laili was doing question with her mum. Don’t know how long it’s been though.

I’ve literally been on trying to find her house on google earth and I’m still yet to find it 😂
I think the general area was mentioned on here.

this article is also from 2012, so obviously a lot could have changed since then. I'm definitely not defending this family, but speaking from an objective point of view! a lot of people take out loans and I've seen people succeed and pay them back within 5-10 years. She probably has side businesses too (Qabeela, I believe is theirs as Alizey is modelling for most of their stuff). I do believe Mona struggled, it definitely isn't easy being a single mother of twins, but to be able to afford Alizey's tuitions for LDN and Australia, and own businesses and be able to take care of herself the way she does (speaking solely about her not the twins), I wouldn't be surprised if she took that 60k loan and was able to work with it. Obviously Mona has her own way of dealing with her kid...yeesh, but I will honestly state this controversial opinion: I am quite impressed with her business-wise.

Obviously y'all don't have to agree!
No I agree with you on Monas work ethic etc, just unimpressed by her going along with Lailis bs.

Reactions: 10
Lailli’s part 2 is up. Grab a🍿, sit back and enjoy. Look forward to your commentary x
The shady truth about Lailli Mirza with proof

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This thread and the video has taught me to humble myself and to watch what I post on social media because ya'll are some impressive detectives!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.