Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
personally i think bc she has wealthier friends its made her want to fit in more with this fake persona with people like babyboy who she met during private school they stay at Burj al arab for months at a time and lailli comes over and stays and snaps it, i also questioned why would someone with 'that much wealth' take business class esp if shes a 'hieress' when people like ibriz and dabz and aaliyah take private jets? She also mentioned on anncys podcast she finds the maldives boring and that she goes every year and her and anncy should go

• Haha
Reactions: 10
personally i think bc she has wealthier friends its made her want to fit in more with this fake persona with people like babyboy who she met during private school they stay at Burj al arab for months at a time and lailli comes over and stays and snaps it, i also questioned why would someone with 'that much wealth' take business class esp if shes a 'hieress' when people like ibriz and dabz and aaliyah take private jets? She also mentioned on anncys podcast she finds the maldives boring and that she goes every year and her and anncy should go
If that girl ever steps a foot in Maldives it will be all over Instagram... like when they rented a yacht for her mother’s birthday.
How can you find Maldives boring when all she does is drive around in a rented RR. For someone who claims to be an heiress who supposedly have all this money...she has the most dull life ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Lailli just found out that wealthy people go to the Maldives 🤣🤣
We would have seen like ten vlogs by now, this girl loves to show off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Lailli just found out that wealthy people go to the Maldives 🤣🤣
We would have seen like ten vlogs by now, this girl loves to show off
If she is a wealthy heiress, why would she go to the Maldives every year as someone mentioned earlier in this thread.. why not Seychelles , Cabo , Bora Bora or somewhere more exclusive? If she finds beach holidays boring, she probably doesn’t work that hard in order to enjoy a relaxing break. Does she not know that the Maldives is a regular influencer hotspot these days?
New video featuring Alizey.. I doubt either get skin whitening injections, you can see Alizey’s pre make up face and Lailli’s ( unless she tanned herself ) below- they look like normal Asian skin tones..

Nice to see petite the brand doing other clothing other than sweats after it was mentioned here many times
C590011C-C8B3-4421-9A10-57DA27969A06.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She finds beach holidays boring but didn’t she literally have a staycation in Dubai at a private beach last year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She finds beach holidays boring but didn’t she literally have a staycation in Dubai at a private beach last year 😂
If she was smart , instead of best and worst reviewed hotels, she could have silently signed up for lavish hotel influencer programs in UAE and beyond, do vlogs pretending they were her holidays.... but she doesn’t need the work or publicity🙄
Now if she starts travelling and reviewing hotels all of a sudden, we’ll know what she’s signed up for! I’m sure Petite the brand marketing keeps her busy!

The only “marketing” that’s going on is the sisters featuring on others’ channels. Care about their own fans much?

301AC416-E0DF-4F15-B03C-1BF261BB39B0.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Lailli found the Maldives... so ‘lucky’ of her to go at a time when it’s the cheapest ever! :LOL: She clearly doesn’t read this forum and it has not inspired her to prove that she travels.:unsure: It’s the start of the wet season and ramadhan so there are actually a lot of restrictions in place in the Maldives during this time. It literally makes no sense whatsoever to travel there right now aside from its ‘the cheapest time of the year’.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she is a wealthy heiress, why would she go to the Maldives every year as someone mentioned earlier in this thread.. why not Seychelles , Cabo , Bora Bora or somewhere more exclusive? If she finds beach holidays boring, she probably doesn’t work that hard in order to enjoy a relaxing break. Does she not know that the Maldives is a regular influencer hotspot these days?
New video featuring Alizey.. I doubt either get skin whitening injections, you can see Alizey’s pre make up face and Lailli’s ( unless she tanned herself ) below- they look like normal Asian skin tones..

Nice to see petite the brand doing other clothing other than sweats after it was mentioned here many times
View attachment 550055
Ok don't kill me but I think this outfit is pretty cute. I also appreciate threads like this because it helps me know more about luxury goods which I'm somewhat starting to get into - but I'm more into investing unlike lailli.

Reactions: 2
Ok don't kill me but I think this outfit is pretty cute. I also appreciate threads like this because it helps me know more about luxury goods which I'm somewhat starting to get into - but I'm more into investing unlike lailli.
That outfit is a major improvement compared to her usual overpriced fast fashion type sweats.. Also if Lailli is investing in her handbags then it’s very good for her.....but more importantly dropping the classist behaviour would be even better.. did anyone catch what Lailli said to Anncy about LV in the vid posted yesterday? I couldn’t make it out.

Could we not create a thread in the off topic section for Lux Fashion? Would be great to have an anon forum for this sort of chat. TPF is slow and the fb groups I love have attracted some people I don’t particularly like e.g ex work colleagues who are in to one upmanship and talking about who spends how much! Lol

Apparently Lailli and Alizey are in the Maldives?. We were just discussing about her never travelling and lo and behold they’re in a beautiful island!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could we not create a thread in the off topic section for Lux Fashion? Would be great to have an anon forum for this sort of chat. TPF is slow and the fb groups I love have attracted some people I don’t particularly like e.g ex work colleagues who are in to one upmanship and talking about who spends how much! Lol
there is one, it’s called “Designer items - best and worst purchases”

Apparently Lailli and Alizey are in the Maldives?. We were just discussing about her never travelling and lo and behold they’re in a beautiful island!!
Interesting concept going on holiday during middle of Ramadan..must be a new trend..or perhaps she is there for work🤔 either way nice of Lailli to share pics for a change considering she goes every year..I assume they have flown out their glam squad Natasha Zaki, all via private jet?
231A300B-096D-4745-9701-9AFC77DBE1E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting concept going on holiday during middle of Ramadan..must be a new trend..or perhaps she is there for work🤔 either way nice of Lailli to share pics for a change considering she goes every year..I assume they have flown out their glam squad Natasha Zaki, all via private jet?
View attachment 551870
her location is the name of an island LOL
give us the name of the resort Lielie

Reactions: 2
Checked Alizeys stories, the resort is lti Maafushivaru Maldives, and ya'll it aint expensive - its around $900 for a night - which is actually very cheap for Maldives
Not a place, Hermes owners would go

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210430-010705_Instagram.jpg

This desperate tacky piece of tit. We get it lielie you are the broke friend and Anncy is the wealthy one

Also this post from 2019 xD she really scrolled through those posts to find and post this. Ewwww the desperation

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.