Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMAO, that video is gold tbh
Lailli bragging about having house helpers all her life definitely makes her look like she actually never had it, real rich people don't have to explain themselves and they definitely don't have to brag about what they have

And also, if she really had a maid, then she does a terrible job cause "Alizey's" apartment (which we all know that apartment was for both) looked really dirty in a lot of vlogs, just like her Dubai house with its dirty walls and floor

Reactions: 9
And also, if she really had a maid, then she does a terrible job cause "Alizey's" apartment (which we all know that apartment was for both) looked really dirty in a lot of vlogs, just like her Dubai house with its dirty walls and floor
the most recent video she uploaded, there’s a point where she’s unboxing something on the floor and you can seeee how dirty it is. So Lux 🤩

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Also she says these two are the same color (Rouge Lipstick) and I noticed the colors look off but she claims they do because it's clemence leather. Anyone know if thats true? I feel like the color would be consistent and different material gives it different texture not color...
Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 11.12.13 AM.png
There's a 100% chance she reads this forum and prepares her next moves
IMG_7980.PNG

Lailli you ain't slick. We're always 10 steps ahead of you babes. But thanks for the tip off that something ain't right about those rose lipstick bags which you trynna make look like it's the same color in ur recent story (after fixing lighting/filter).

The gold on the Birkin also looks different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
the most recent video she uploaded, there’s a point where she’s unboxing something on the floor and you can seeee how dirty it is. So Lux 🤩
That looks like a MyTheresa box and she tagged them and mentioned getting another pair of the same pants in black
Meaning this was a free gift hence why she showed herself cutting the tags off

Adding onto the Birkin thing what she said is BS cause look here different bag and different leather type but always the EXACT same color

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ugh, that floor looks so gross, even my childhood home was cleaner and i was a lower middle class

Can't she at least clean the corners she uses for filming? At least for when she's about to film there, her house looks like it's cleaned every 6 months

Reactions: 2
Hi all,

Thanks for the reports, the main rule of tattle is to keep it on tattle.

Someone collating stuff to make a video and promote here definitely breaks this rule.

Tattle isn't somewhere to try grow a drama account as it gets so messy with so many people trying to use tattle to get views and subs etc. There's been quite a brand few new members spamming to promote their own call accounts. And people with multiple accounts drumming up interest in their own account. All getting a bit spammy.

I hope this makes sense why we have these rules for everyone's benefit.

Reactions: 10
she really thought she was going to land a rich man with her personality and those cooking skills? that bread is so burnt it's literally black and she still ate it and uploaded the video like it was something to brag about 😂 you can tell she doesn't regularly eat caviar because otherwise it wouldn't be such a big deal to her and she wouldn't film herself grocery shopping. not even going to get into the fact that she uses fiji water to poach eggs

View attachment 519307

View attachment 519308
Lmaoo the Fiji water is so extra and unnecessary. If she was really rich she could use an ace of spades bottle to cook with

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Washes face with airplane water yet boils fiji water ( not the actual eggs) 🤔🤨
Also about going to the tailors to get things amended, seems Lailli deems herself quite the designer....not! Skip to the end

8DF349B6-52F8-4C5A-A51C-CB37437822D5.jpeg
The comment section under her new insta post.
The only thing she’s married to is her web of lies 😂
No surprise though - the lone like on the comment is from her lol

• Haha
10DF8099-832B-41CF-937B-D9078DBCA9DF.png

I’m cackling - how very fitting to promote drug use at any given time, but especially days before Ramadan.
Her hijabi mother must be so proud.
She hit a new low in my eyes.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
0B161F12-D061-4B73-B2EA-4D9D39C488AC.jpeg
🤢 so trashy not the rock hard bolt on boob job for a supposed heiress that’s pretty tacky

Reactions: 6
There's a 100% chance she reads this forum and prepares her next moves
View attachment 519995

Lailli you ain't slick. We're always 10 steps ahead of you babes. But thanks for the tip off that something ain't right about those rose lipstick bags which you trynna make look like it's the same color in ur recent story (after fixing lighting/filter).

The gold on the Birkin also looks different.

Hey I'm new to this thread after watching your video exposing Lailli on YT.
Firstly, I would like to apologise for believing you were talking a bunch of nonsense... I was so curious I found this feed and has to investigate more. I'm absolutely shocked at the information you guys have that she is fake. But after reading through it all, I feel so fooled. I had always wondered why she never shows her house or room and why she was always using clothing racks and ikea shelves... (not to knock ikea shelving. I know a lot of youtubers have their closets, but that's just it..... THEY HAVE CLOSETS, not just a small shelf. And if done right, Ikea closets can be $2k-$6k). So basically she wears replica real gold jewelry and it's not real? I'm gobsmacked. I always wondered how she could afford so much, but a year earlier she was saying she could only afford the small cartier love ring and not the full size? A year on and she is draped in$200k worth of jewelry lol WOW

Reactions: 7
View attachment 520860
I’m cackling - how very fitting to promote drug use at any given time, but especially days before Ramadan.
Her hijabi mother must be so proud.
She hit a new low in my eyes.
Maybe this is the High standards she's talking about?? 🤨 Lol

View attachment 520870 🤢 so trashy not the rock hard bolt on boob job for a supposed heiress that’s pretty tacky
What a beautiful fake dumpling bag ! Lol

Another fashion nova outfit Anncy made you buy??? Lol 😂 Wait for the next expose video doll maybe you'll have a much more better insight on who you really are! Your viewers will too!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey I'm new to this thread after watching your video exposing Lailli on YT.
Firstly, I would like to apologise for believing you were talking a bunch of nonsense... I was so curious I found this feed and has to investigate more. I'm absolutely shocked at the information you guys have that she is fake. But after reading through it all, I feel so fooled. I had always wondered why she never shows her house or room and why she was always using clothing racks and ikea shelves... (not to knock ikea shelving. I know a lot of youtubers have their closets, but that's just it..... THEY HAVE CLOSETS, not just a small shelf. And if done right, Ikea closets can be $2k-$6k). So basically she wears replica real gold jewelry and it's not real? I'm gobsmacked. I always wondered how she could afford so much, but a year earlier she was saying she could only afford the small cartier love ring and not the full size? A year on and she is draped in$200k worth of jewelry lol WOW
Don't feel bad because it was the same way for a lot of people, I came across this thread by accident and only because I was curious about some things about her. I liked her but right from the start I felt something was weird about her and her videos , very small things I don't know how to explain it because I rarely feel like that with youtubers that I genuinely like . I'm not rich but her hauls were way to over the top which made her sponsors seem out of place like why would a a rich girl like her need sponsors that other youtubers who grew their channels organically use to make money ?

Her video ' "Ancy Twinkle Made Me Buy Fashionova" makes me want to kick her snobby ass because who tf does that??

Shes so far up her own imaginary privileged ass that she can't bare the fact that she has to work for money like any other youtuber and she can't bare the fact that her followers (the ones with actual brains) are finding that out through that expose video.

She also should be ashamed of herself for trying to hide her true ethnicity through plastic surgery because someone with that platform has a responsibility to their young and impressionable audience to be authentic. ,.
She could have created an amazing channel hustling in Dubai as a beautiful british pakistani/indian woman from a hard working upper middle class family and inspiring others to do the same, growing her channel/income while getting rich with her love for fashion but no she chose to fake a lifestyle while having such a crappy attitude.

Olson Twins of Dubai my A$$"!!! 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.