Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She further only proves our point that she isn't as rich as she claims to be. It is much cheaper to buy in Europe than it is to buy outside, due to import fees/taxes. The selection is also way better as well. Her relationship is weird primarily due in part to her spite against those in her surrounding circle who have money and flaunt their means to go/shop/eat wherever they want without second-guessing the amount. They live the life she wants, but she has to work for it and they don't.

She flexes her connection to the UK (mainly London) because of her audience. Young, gullible, and with few financial means who think Lailli is filthy rich when she isn't. But she flexes it because it is known for being an expensive city. But NYC is also expensive, Los Angeles/Beverly Hills, Miami, and Downtown Chicago are also expensive. Affluent people come to these cities as well, but because London is seen as the epitome of class (by her audience tbh, some of us know London is its own beast)... it works in Lailli's favor to flex London being this fake heiress.
Lailli is more made in Essex rather than made in Chelsea…even when she tries really hard to flaunt quiet luxury, somehow she still makes it seem tacky..
Does Lailli not get any freebies??
6CC1B4AE-D725-4458-B21A-3A4DF79D855F.jpeg

FA7C96DB-2D31-4AD8-8C7E-BA12746F85FB.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She’s not trying to claim her culture….
Lololol Iranian culture hasn’t influenced her life yet she’s been trying to convince her audience for years that she is one…also typical that someone posts an innocent request and is met with stupid responses starting with Lailli herself.

Reactions: 14
It’s either toiletry bags or fake birkins and kellys for our wealthy Persian princesses from Watford who live in Al barsha
IMG_5488.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s either toiletry bags or fake birkins and kellys for our wealthy Persian princesses from Watford who live in Al barsha View attachment 2436092
I no longer follow her but every time I check this tattle thread she’s always being unnecessarily rude towards someone. She needs to find some fulfilment in life because her energy is so negative. People don’t deep the self hatred it takes to get countless procedures and completely change your name + lie about ethnicity for almost a decade. Like it has to be some form of mental illness

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet no one actually dm’d her, just her insecure self preempting what anyone (no one) is going to think of her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I no longer follow her but every time I check this tattle thread she’s always being unnecessarily rude towards someone. She needs to find some fulfilment in life because her energy is so negative. People don’t deep the self hatred it takes to get countless procedures and completely change your name + lie about ethnicity for almost a decade. Like it has to be some form of mental illness
Sadly these girls r the blueprint I predict a new wave from my generation who will be like laili her sister but on crack😩it is a mental illness decades from now psychologists will be conducting studies on influencers who lied about their ethnicity, had surgery to erase their ethnicity, altered their entire personality/vibe to appeal to a demographic of ppl who majorly not from their ethnicity
---
I bet no one actually dm’d her, just her insecure self preempting what anyone (no one) is going to think of her
I saw this Lebanese guy on tiktok making fun of girls who are using it as a handbag and it made me laugh😂it’s so funny because alizey acts likes she runs in those circles but would be humiliated by a lot of her outfit choices and fake items

Reactions: 9
Alizey is the kind of girl to diss Michael Kors or Coach bags (unless they’re being paid by them cause we all know these girls wouldn’t turn down a dollar) but literally wear a toiletry bag just because it’s Hermes. I totally love the mix of fast fashion, fake jewellery and a literal toiletry bag. The peak of fashun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she tried to say her boobs are real 🤣 I’ve never seen more obvious implants in my life sorry that’s just ridiculous I can literally see the silicone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You guys love those 6 year old tweets

I think she's had them done more recently tbh, you can see the difference in her lookbook videos from then till now, in the last couple of years

Reactions: 2
Lailli goes to the clinic every two days I wouldn’t be surprised if she had multiple surgeries to change implant sizes. This is someone who’s too lazy to do ab workouts and uses fat dissolving treatments on her belly to get it to appear toned

Reactions: 6
Omg wtf is up with laill’s straight brow style in her latest video lmao sbe looks like had threads done which she hasn’t but looks awful

Reactions: 2