Lailli and Alizey Mirza #5 Her relationships are bumpy, her ethnicity makes her grumpy, and she's a Trumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If being so underweight makes them happy then good for them. Maybe they should tell it to their miserable faces.
I dread to see all the health problems that coming their way

Reactions: 2
Ozempic!!!
I find it interesting how both she and Anncy both lost so much weight about the same time frame ( of course it's ozempic) it just happens to be around the time it was announced as a weight loss drug ...

Reactions: 6
I find it interesting how both she and Anncy both lost so much weight about the same time frame ( of course it's ozempic) it just happens to be around the time it was announced as a weight loss drug ...
Ozempic costs over £250 in dubai for one box which only lasts a month, I don’t think Anncy is paying that much to lose weight lol but she has lost a lot of weight and clearly got a boob job

Reactions: 1
I don’t know about u guys but I don’t like the new filming style. The guys arms are shaky at times and the random zooming of things gives it an unprofessional feel. The videos are longer but the extra content is pretty boring. Her haul in the office chair and in front of the mirror looked worse than when she does it on her bed. Lol on the bright side that vlog was the first video I’ve seen her do with Alize where they don’t have an argument/fight seen.

The mentioning of their weights was unnecessary. I have to admit Lailli getting rejected from zip lining made me grateful for my weight, as bad as that sounds. Also anytime an adult is under 100Ib or 45kg, I find it unhealthy bc that just feels too low to me and the person always look too boney.

lailli’s weightloss has definitely aged her a lot. I couldn’t see it in her tiktoks but I definitely notice it in the videos
Exactly if you’re going to hire a videographer hire a good one, the camera was shaky and the video before that quality was a little cloudy and it’s not adding anything positive.

Lailli if you’re reading this, pls go back to London and make some fun vlogs. Dubai is getting boring bc you aren’t doing anything new 😭 also why hasn’t she visited Anncy yet?

Reactions: 3
Lailli if you’re reading this, pls go back to London and make some fun vlogs. Dubai is getting boring bc you aren’t doing anything new 😭 also why hasn’t she visited Anncy yet?
her last London vlog was more boring than her Dubai vlogs

Reactions: 4
When did Mona take her hijab off? Stumbled upon her page after ages and saw she doesn’t wear it anymore. No judgement, but just wondered if she ever mentioned anything about it?

When did Mona take her hijab off? Stumbled upon her page after ages and saw she doesn’t wear it anymore. No judgement, but just wondered if she ever mentioned anything about it?
Nope she didn't mention a thing! She just took it off quite recently actually, late last year. People suspected its an older age crisis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has NO style!! Shes just wearing a well fitted black outfit with a trench. Not stylish or different and deffo not worth an entire video.

Alizey actually is stylish and would do really well with styling videos.

Reactions: 1
She just had to say “if you went to a private girls school you’d know about this” when rolling up her skirt 🤦‍♀️
That struck me funny 🤣 like girl stop already. We know you read this thread — any more obvious?

The tone deafness of this witch. 😂 “while people were dying, couldn’t afford food, watched their loved ones die in their own homes, were laid off from their jobs- I was buying luxury goods! All while promoting my conspiracy theories on vaccines without consideration to the mass amounts of people that could still be alive today if they just would have had access to them 🙃duck this girl man. Seriously, life needs to humble her FAST
871C0661-0D88-497C-9991-0D04265109C5.jpeg

---
LOL all girls do this in school I did!!!! What a beg just had add that in!
We literally did this with our gym shorts lol 🙄 no need to be in private school but this clown will just have to add these sorts of comments whenever possible to push the narrative that she’s of money (when she’s not) yikes 😬😂

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The tone deafness of this witch. 😂 “while people were dying, couldn’t afford food, watched their loved ones die in their own homes, were laid off from their jobs- I was buying luxury goods! All while promoting my conspiracy theories on vaccines without consideration to the mass amounts of people that could still be alive today if they just would have had access to them 🙃duck this girl man. Seriously, life needs to humble her FAST View attachment 2020719
---

We literally did this with our gym shorts lol 🙄 no need to be in private school but this clown will just have to add these sorts of comments whenever possible to push the narrative that she’s of money (when she’s not) yikes 😬😂
This is why she’s been on social media for over 10 years and still has no major brand wants to work with her. She’s unlikeable in every way 😂 endless threads of people chatting tit about her on every gossip forum. The inferiority complex runs deep & I suspect the self hatred has a lot to do with the bad relationship with her Pakistani family members growing up. She needs some real genuine friends & a good therapist. A closet full of Hermes bags but still radiates the most bitter and insecure energy I stopped following her atp

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The tone deafness of this witch. 😂 “while people were dying, couldn’t afford food, watched their loved ones die in their own homes, were laid off from their jobs- I was buying luxury goods! All while promoting my conspiracy theories on vaccines without consideration to the mass amounts of people that could still be alive today if they just would have had access to them 🙃duck this girl man. Seriously, life needs to humble her FAST View attachment 2020719
---

The biggest plot twist is the fact she wasn’t buying luxe for herself lbs. Karama isn’t exactly Dubai Mall. If she really had money she wouldn’t go this far to brag about it 💀💀. The private school comment was brought up cuz someone mentioned about her ex friends attending private schools. Like dude get over yourself, it’s not that serious. Even working class folk can send their kids to private school 💀 payment plans r a thing.
---
This is why she’s been on social media for over 10 years and still has no major brand wants to work with her. She’s unlikeable in every way 😂 endless threads of people chatting tit about her on every gossip forum. The inferiority complex runs deep & I suspect the self hatred has a lot to do with the bad relationship with her Pakistani family members growing up. She needs some real genuine friends & a good therapist. A closet full of Hermes bags but still radiates the most bitter and insecure energy I stopped following her atp
She’s so embarrassing — all this not to mention one sided spite against ppl who she was cool with. The constant itch to prove ppl wrong only for it to backfire, and the nerve of her trying to be a MAGA idiot when she doesn’t even live in the US. Weirdo energy

A closet full of Hermes bags
Except she doesn’t buy them now or Chanel unlike other YTubers. Girl wants to talk about classic flaps but sold fakes on Depop.
Also thank god for Alizey bc only Lailli can make a Chanel bag look cheap when her OOTD looks like it was inspired by Soniaxfyza.
12982FBE-DE9C-44DE-A670-1F60E04B48D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Lord Aleem has been quiet on ig since a few weeks. I always wonder if it’s marriage related. Lmao. @lailli check ur boy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.