Lailli and Alizey Mirza #5 Her relationships are bumpy, her ethnicity makes her grumpy, and she's a Trumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funniest thing about that alleged new car vlog was Lailli acting like driving a Range Rover was the epitome of poverty 🤣 keeping up this fake heiress facade is the only thing that’s holding her back in life and she doesn’t realise it. She needs a reality check from a loved one who actually cares about her
I don’t think she’s mastered the fake heiress facade at all due to many mistakes.. at this point it’s just embarrassing…and your right, her position/image has become very stagnant and dated whilst her other YT counterparts are genuinely in the fast lane where fashion and luxury are concerned.

Reactions: 5
The funniest thing about that alleged new car vlog was Lailli acting like driving a Range Rover was the epitome of poverty 🤣 keeping up this fake heiress facade is the only thing that’s holding her back in life and she doesn’t realise it. She needs a reality check from a loved one who actually cares about her
It might have been a vibe in like 2009 Lailli, but we’re living in different times now. Everyone has moved on.

I feel like she’s suffered some sort of trauma at 17 or something and is stuck at that mental age.

Isn’t her mom still driving around the old C class from over 10 years ago?

Reactions: 1
It might have been a vibe in like 2009 Lailli, but we’re living in different times now. Everyone has moved on.

I feel like she’s suffered some sort of trauma at 17 or something and is stuck at that mental age.

Isn’t her mom still driving around the old C class from over 10 years ago?
what kind of trauma do you think? She seems very private with her life

probably bullying tbh
I doubt she got bullied. She was working and had her sister. She mentioned she never spoke to anyone else in school but now shes friends with the people she went to school with.

I doubt she got bullied. She was working and had her sister. She mentioned she never spoke to anyone else in school but now shes friends with the people she went to school with.
bullying doesn’t have to be direct… i know a lot of girls who internalize things they hear from their friends such as insults about peoples features, skin color, heritage, etc.

Reactions: 2
what kind of trauma do you think? She seems very private with her life
The trauma of being a fake person since childhood/teen and trying to sustain it into adulthood, with changing times when wealth and ethnicity doesn’t define how popular you are as an influencer.
I’m sure the trauma of having to come clean about why you did what you did is less exhausting than living concealing it (with the hope that people won’t find out whilst others already know), for the rest of your life.
imagine living that life and the implications it might have on your ageing audience, relationships, missed opportunities….

Last edited:
The trauma of being a fake person since childhood/teen and trying to sustain it into adulthood, with changing times when wealth and ethnicity doesn’t define how popular you are as an influencer.
I’m sure the trauma of having to come clean about why you did what you did is less exhausting than living concealing it (with the hope that people won’t find out whilst others already know), for the rest of your life.
imagine living that life and the implications it might have on your ageing audience, relationships, missed opportunities….
I think that’s pretty spot on.

She’s traumatised from pretending she’s not an Asian from Watford and pretending to be some sort of posh aristocrat when she was actually a British working class migrant living on the wrong side of town in Dubai.

However her having a normal upbringing and a hardworking single mother is nothing to be sniffled at.

I feel like Mona is more to blame and arrived in Dubai with a goal of social climbing and schmoozing to get VIP clients from the elite of society.

Her daughters ending up developing a complex because of it.

• Heart
What are the things she’s lied about?

I know she used to always say she’s not Indian and then she works with an Indian magazine and all of a sudden she says her ancestors are indian.
---
I think that’s pretty spot on.

She’s traumatised from pretending she’s not an Asian from Watford and pretending to be some sort of posh aristocrat when she was actually a British working class migrant living on the wrong side of town in Dubai.

However her having a normal upbringing and a hardworking single mother is nothing to be sniffled at.

I feel like Mona is more to blame and arrived in Dubai with a goal of social climbing and schmoozing to get VIP clients from the elite of society.

Her daughters ending up developing a complex because of it.
i don’t know if I’d call her upbringing working class. Her dad breeds horses and there’s a lot of money in that

I'm sorry but those look like grey hairs not blonde, that's why she getting them tinted. She getting older and all the lies are stressing her out…

What are the things she’s lied about?

I know she used to always say she’s not Indian and then she works with an Indian magazine and all of a sudden she says her ancestors are indian.
---

i don’t know if I’d call her upbringing working class. Her dad breeds horses and there’s a lot of money in that
Her dad manages but doesn’t own the breeding company. Whatever class she is from is not the problem.. it’s the richer than thou/ pretentious attitude she plays to the point of offending people that makes her very unrelatable and unreliable. It’s like an invitation for trolls to find your flaws and call you out for it which is what’s happening because her content doesn’t match her alleged wealth status. She’s implied being married, educated at central st martins, Mona being from mashhad and Mona buying her a g wagon which Aleem later debunked..I’m sure there’s more in the wiki. The two ethnicities she’s let go of are Azerbaijani and Armenian.

Reactions: 4
Her dad manages but doesn’t own the breeding company. Whatever class she is from is not the problem.. it’s the richer than thou/ pretentious attitude she plays to the point of offending people that makes her very unrelatable and unreliable. It’s like an invitation for trolls to find your flaws and call you out for it which is what’s happening because her content doesn’t match her alleged wealth status. She’s implied being married, educated at central st martins, Mona being from mashhad and Mona buying her a g wagon which Aleem later debunked..I’m sure there’s more in the wiki. The two ethnicities she’s let go of are Azerbaijani and Armenian.
im not defending her but didn’t she always say she’s Iranian?

im not defending her but didn’t she always say she’s Iranian?
Interpret this as you will but it led to someone asking Alizey if she was and Alizey confirmed with “not much”.
DD06F517-9B3B-481C-827C-B7B806594319.jpeg

other Lailli (lies) gems that are still available on google:
Accused Aleem of hitting her, he called her out for giving a different story to her audience on snap.
Said she had a maid in London, prepped/cooked her own meals and vlogged it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Interpret this as you will but it led to someone asking Alizey if she was and Alizey confirmed with “not much”.
View attachment 2299391
other Lailli (lies) gems that are still available on google:
Accused Aleem of hitting her, he called her out for giving a different story to her audience on snap.
Said she had a maid in London, prepped/cooked her own meals and vlogged it.
this is very odd. How does one not know their ethnicity for 19 yeas. Surely you’d know your heritage from young. She’s weird. Also if she’s talking about ancestors, that doesn’t really count. Not everyone is purely one race.

My ancestors are Turkish and Iranian but I’d never say I’m Turkish and Iranian coz it’s so far back it doesn’t count.

My ancestors are Turkish and Iranian but I’d never say I’m Turkish and Iranian coz it’s so far back it doesn’t count.
this is it.. and it’s become a trend for a handful of South Asian people to claim this and face backlash for it too…Alizey said Indian Iranian with mixed roots.. I mean come on really.. what’s the mixed root if not Iranian??🙄
3D26C551-2D94-4E8F-AB12-27B19B08B709.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
All of those treatments and surgeries yet she still looks haggard I don't get it
No amount of surgery can fix inner ugliness that no doubt resonates to the outside.. high stress hormone levels, anxieties for living a facade and dishonesty…even if you own your own clinic.

Reactions: 3
All of those treatments and surgeries yet she still looks haggard I don't get it
I think it’s mostly to do with lack of nutrition and vaping tbh that can really mess up your entire appearance I know first hand 🤣 no procedures can mask an unhealthy body

I've created a new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.