Lailli and Alizey Mirza #5 Her relationships are bumpy, her ethnicity makes her grumpy, and she's a Trumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His family from Pakistan was in the UK since he gets back from Dubai maybe it’s the reason why he is quiet on IG ?

Reactions: 1
lol I guess. But he also doesn’t post personal/family things like he used to back in 2014/2015. His acc is just a business account I feel.
No one cares about his family life and in fact even himself as a person. Poor guy is trying to get into boxing but isn’t getting anywhere with it. People only care about when the company gets a new car, that’s when his views rise. So when PET gets their 2023 cars delivered that’s when he will be posting non stop. He’s another Lailli been on social media for so many years yet still hasn’t hit 1 million. He’s only just recently hit 700K.

Reactions: 4
Lol she posted exactly what ppl said on this thread about her Nowruz posts. Also her complaining about the intermixing and smell at the Kaaba was distasteful. She’s the first person I’ve seen look at the intermixing negatively. Usually even the most conservative Muslims are respectful of the intermixing. Maybe I’m overthinking it but her intermixing comments just rubbed me the wrong way

Reactions: 8
Lol she posted exactly what ppl said on this thread about her Nowruz posts. Also her complaining about the intermixing and smell at the Kaaba was distasteful. She’s the first person I’ve seen look at the intermixing negatively. Usually even the most conservative Muslims are respectful of the intermixing. Maybe I’m overthinking it but her intermixing comments just rubbed me the wrong way
All the comments were weird. I respect her for going and who knows making internal changes within herself. But why do you have to come back and make comments about a holy pilgrimage?

Reactions: 7
She has to make such comments to manifest herself being superior to everyone else. Mona clearly didn’t teach her to keep some opinions to herself. Clearly the umrah hasn’t done her any good to be making her usual tone deaf comments..guess she’s never heard of repentance so being stuck in her old ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
clearly she’s barely gone to umrah and it shows with her poor speech regarding the intermixing and the smell. In comparison to lailli, I’m conservative. Her word choice is poor on her part considering she allegedly shacked up with her ex, had whole ass haram relationships that are well documented, smoked and dabbled in alcohol, and backbites ppl who don’t wanna associate with her anymore.

she’s def nobody to talk about segregation of the sexes and body odor when she’s already tied up in her own body image problems and her disregard for her own spiritual/emotional/mental well-being

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.