Lailli and Alizey Mirza #5 Her relationships are bumpy, her ethnicity makes her grumpy, and she's a Trumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lailli and Alizey both took Chanel bags to the new St Moritz Louis Vuitton pop up store 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 2
why is she so strict with her diet? i doubt she actually has that many intolerances

Reactions: 1
why is she so strict with her diet? i doubt she actually has that many intolerances
Eating disorder & potentially body dysmorphia. It’s also a class thing being super skinny is viewed as a status symbol especially in Europe, Japan and New York. Heard it from friends who worked as nannies for super wealthy families that the women compete over who is skinniest. Mostly influenced by the high fashion industry just look at Bella and all the models they’d never have a regular person modelling for Chanel. I suspect Alizey suffers more than Lailli with this

Reactions: 7
Eating disorder & potentially body dysmorphia. It’s also a class thing being super skinny is viewed as a status symbol especially in Europe, Japan and New York. Heard it from friends who worked as nannies for super wealthy families that the women compete over who is skinniest. Mostly influenced by the high fashion industry just look at Bella and all the models they’d never have a regular person modelling for Chanel. I suspect Alizey suffers more than Lailli with this
How times have changed. Typically the wealthier you are in South Asia and the Middle East, the heavier you are lol most people have a “billionaire belly” because it shows that you can afford to eat well.

Reactions: 3
How times have changed. Typically the wealthier you are in South Asia and the Middle East, the heavier you are lol most people have a “billionaire belly” because it shows that you can afford to eat well.
Exactly! The same used to be for Europe back in the day because it showed you had the means. This change was definitely mostly caused by the beauty & fashion industry. This is a good read

Alizey def deals with it heavy — Lailli’s insecurities got further exacerbated due to her social media presence and her obvious need to be validated by creeping on here and reading us coming after her for her body. Which is ironic cuz lailli has mocked Alizey in the past for her figure… projection much? Both sisters r a mess.

Reactions: 10
She looks very old now that she lost weight. She's always looked much older than her age but now she looks old af and tired. Not a good look when she's only in her late 20s. Her mum needs to step in because she looks unhealthy and haggard.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She looks very old now that she lost weight. She's always looked much older than her age but now she looks old af and tired. Not a good look when she's only in her late 20s. Her mum needs to step in because she looks unhealthy and haggard.
That’s what happens when you starve yourself and don’t workout. If she had a regular gym routine and ate whatever she wants in moderation she would be healthy and glowing. It’s 100% an eating disorder I hope they seek help because it’s an awful thing to live with

Reactions: 9
Anyone notice the hole in Lailli's leggings in her latest video? And she has the audacity to be talking about luxury items while wearing such clothes lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice the hole in Lailli's leggings in her latest video? And she has the audacity to be talking about luxury items while wearing such clothes lol.
Its soo trashy. Imagine buying thousands of pounds worth of designer clothes but wearing tatty leggings with holes in. Who is she trying to kid?

Its soo trashy. Imagine buying thousands of pounds worth of designer clothes but wearing tatty leggings with holes in. Who is she trying to kid?
And if she wants to say that the hole happened on the day the video was filmed, I thought she always invests in "good quality basics"? Even looking at it up close you can see how cheap the quality really is.

Who could miss it? The videographer zoomed in on it constantly

how old is she? she looks like shes over 27
I think she lying about her age and is in her 30s
---
The editing on the new video is horrible, is the videographer her new boyfriend and they blurred the sale associate face only to let it be shown in the mirror at the 14:13 mark. Also the video quality looks horrible, what is she doing, is it getting hard to fake purchasing high end crap…

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her new video was such a snoozefest…why was she so giddy and laughed at every possible thing? Is it her first time being around a man?

The video quality was absolute tit and background music was loud. The camera guy was so shaky too.

Love how she can buy a dior bag but her clothes have holes in them. Our Persian heiress strikes again!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.