Lailli and Alizey Mirza #5 Her relationships are bumpy, her ethnicity makes her grumpy, and she's a Trumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Havenā€™t watched her videos in a while and wow that weight loss.. really hope sheā€™s doing ok though

Ozempic!!!
She definitely gives me secret kardashian follower when it comes to fads.
Hole in leggings: sheā€™ll be like the dog did it
I donā€™t know if itā€™s satire or she really is selling valet services for MoE.
5A17D6B8-4472-4D4D-8CA7-97EBFABA3954.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lailli is such a liar and that Range Rover is her actual car. Also another pair of leggings with a hole, she needs to stop lying also this videographer must be her new boyfriend and it looks like she trying to rebrand.
Also that Kario is creepy and Lailli is so happy she underweight and so thin and he praise her itā€™s weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Surprising that both girls are 41kg and 45kg. Alizey even thought she gained weight and seemed unhappy about it... I do wonder why their mum doesnt step in but I guess they're both old enough to know better

Also the videographer Kario is on instagram, Kario.Rahman , he looks Bengali to me especially with his last name too. Seems friendly tbh I don't think Lailli would put her boyfriends name out like that in the public

Reactions: 6
Lailli is such a liar and that Range Rover is her actual car. Also another pair of leggings with a hole, she needs to stop lying also this videographer must be her new boyfriend and it looks like she trying to rebrand.
Also that Kario is creepy and Lailli is so happy she underweight and so thin and he praise her itā€™s weird.
Thereā€™s no way sheā€™d date someone that doesnā€™t know what peking duck is nor would she put his name out there, knowing people would stalk his open profile. Sheā€™s trolling people for sure with the hole

Reactions: 3
Surprising that both girls are 41kg and 45kg. Alizey even thought she gained weight and seemed unhappy about it... I do wonder why their mum doesnt step in but I guess they're both old enough to know better

Also the videographer Kario is on instagram, Kario.Rahman , he looks Bengali to me especially with his last name too. Seems friendly tbh I don't think Lailli would put her boyfriends name out like that in the public
so damaging leaving the weight parts in, no one needs to do. You can tell she is so angry sheā€™s gained weight and is blaming it on the gym.., when shes still tiny

Reactions: 4
Starting the vid saying 'I need to film content..' theres no passion at all just money making. She took advice from here (yet again) when tattlers suggested she could have a lot of content by simply showing more of UAE.

Somehow she managed to make fun activities (zip lining and archery) look SOOO boring. No information on how long it took from Dubai, cost, whether pre booking is required or any actual information just a vid of them going somewhere and doing something. No one would watch that video and want to go there. It didn't look fun at all and she only did it for 'content' not out of enjoyment.

How could you wear leggings with holes in for TWO videos as a wannabe 'luxury' youtuber??!

Boasting about how underweight they are is SO dangerous! First vid of hers I've watched in a while (not through usual youtube as don't want to give views) but she's as vile and boring as ever.

Reactions: 8
Thereā€™s no way sheā€™d date someone that doesnā€™t know what peking duck is nor would she put his name out there, knowing people would stalk his open profile. Sheā€™s trolling people for sure with the hole
Lailli is not that bright and she obviously flirting with that man or is dating himā€¦

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t know about u guys but I donā€™t like the new filming style. The guys arms are shaky at times and the random zooming of things gives it an unprofessional feel. The videos are longer but the extra content is pretty boring. Her haul in the office chair and in front of the mirror looked worse than when she does it on her bed. Lol on the bright side that vlog was the first video Iā€™ve seen her do with Alize where they donā€™t have an argument/fight seen.

The mentioning of their weights was unnecessary. I have to admit Lailli getting rejected from zip lining made me grateful for my weight, as bad as that sounds. Also anytime an adult is under 100Ib or 45kg, I find it unhealthy bc that just feels too low to me and the person always look too boney.

lailliā€™s weightloss has definitely aged her a lot. I couldnā€™t see it in her tiktoks but I definitely notice it in the videos

Reactions: 6
Funny how she mentions Wednesday when a couple pages back someone mentioned Mortia šŸ˜‚
C633ECBB-CF20-48A1-BE41-EA5A4C89D47B.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Video is fine and all but the excessive amount of mentioning of their weightsā€¦. omg we get it. They zoomed in on the weight scale on purpose. Then kept bragging about being underweight for zip lining and you can EASILY TELL theyā€™re so happy about it lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.