Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherryblues

Chatty Member
Lailli has been caught with fake hermes bags before so it's not that shocking that fakebirkinslayer called her out...this forum has known Lailli carries fake bags and shoes since the beginning of her youtubes days. The fake chanel sneakers, hermes bags, the dior woc...

Reactions: 15

qtr100

Chatty Member
She’s both at this point View attachment 2188821
This is why no respectable brand takes her seriously despite being on social media for over 10 years. Who writes shit like this such a bad message to send to people as there is truth to every joke. She would benefit from therapy to tackle the deep rooted insecurities which led to her having multiple surgeries, constant cosmetic procedures, toxic relationships and lying about her ethnicity to the whole internet 😕

Reactions: 15

amd1001

Long time lurker here.. anyone think if all lailli’s allergies/illnesses are real it could be breast implant illness? Either way those things are ridiculous and she needs to get rid of them or downsize to something more appropriate for her frame. I also always wonder when she wears long pants (even advertising her petite range) why are they always too long? You can see she’s wearing platforms .. but when she’s constantly mentioning her tailor why are they never the right length?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13

ukb_tch

Wherever the twins resided in London doesn’t matter bc unlike wealthy folks from the GCC, it’s not like they’re going back to London frequently, even if it’s just for luxury shopping.
---

I have sources at GCC Banks that tell me that khaleeji’s (actual Arabs, cheap Bedouin’s, tribal Arabs, original families) take out loans from the bank to pay for these lavish trips to london. They are DEEP in debt and then they’ll go to some sheikh’s majlis or envoke their status as a true Khaleeji and default on the loan which is then paid for by the state.

in this respect,lailli and the Arabs are no different. She’s a scammer and so are they. She’s slightly better for not doing what they do.

Referring to Aleem (faux lord, real trash)
Lord Aleem’s dad had gone through a terrible history where he got jailed for two years after finding his involvement in the 1996 heroin drug overdose.

In particular, he tried to manipulate the witness to change the evidence in the case trial, where he got jailed for two years. He was found guilty of preventing justice at Birmingham Crown Court.

His family is trash, so is she. Match made in dunia

• Wow

zeather22

Looks like both ‘heiresses’ were on the same flight again. I thought that was a no no Lielie? Also both manage to be tacky and have to take photos of first class. Sweetie those flights aren’t that expensive and always available for the cheap upgrade. They never show a chauffeur picking them up and if one did YOU KNOW Lillie will get 5 days of content from it.

• Haha

its_lex

IMG_9995.jpeg

Here we see the empress who built a brand on being short and never having clothes fit and has a mother who owns a tailoring shop embracing 5 to 7 inches of material flop around the ankles.

Belissima, chef’s kiss! 🤌

• Haha
This girl lives with her mother in al barsha and doesn’t even have a single nice piece of furniture in her bedroom. I don’t think she even has a walk in closet yet expects people to believe she can afford multiple Hermes lol

also a simple google search reveals this J luxury shop is indeed a scammer

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

cherryblues

Chatty Member
I think it's already been established that Alizey and Lailli share one apartment and it's in pimlico not belgravia as they like to claim. It has been proven that their farm does not belong to them but belongs to some indian billionaire but their father manages it. They rent their rolls royces.

hellokitty11

If you’re reading this Lailli, please get rid of your breast implants. They look so bad, half your upper half is boobs 🤢. Genuinely both sisters look so bad with them. They’re way too big for no reason it looks fake it’s obvious. Y’all know how outfits have those fake boob puffs, that’s how their boobs look all the time 😭😂

applepie12

I swear all her videos are so boringggg the house
How many times can u watch needles being stuck into ur vegetable face
So over it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

zxrxhmpa

Cringing at the fact these two dimwits actually are sending condolences to a monarch that wrecked havoc in their home countries (Yes, India and Pakistan lol)
Most of the world and British people are mourning her death, regardless of what she may have caused, she’s the only monarch we have grown up with and our parents have grown up with in the UK. Many British people have only been able to live here in the UK because she allowed our families to move here years ago. We are grateful to be able to call UK our home, that has nothing to do with not caring about our “ethnic backgrounds” and everything to do with the opportunity we have been given and futures our parents/grandparents have been able to give us. Look at the bigger picture. If any British Indian or Pakistani has an issue then why are they in the UK? Go back “home”. You can’t reap the benefits of a place and then shit on it at the same time. The Queen was one of the most important figures in the entire world, no other monarch compares to the British Royal family.

cherryblues

Chatty Member
I actually think that this is JLuxury selling fake bags. I don’t actually think that Lailli knew that the bags that she bought/was given as a promo/shout out are fake…

check J luxury’s website. They’ve taken off all of the Hermes bags and other designers. These are most likely the fake bags that they were selling

thefakebirkinslayer blocks anyone who questions them. So I guess that’s something to also bear in mind- are they really a reliable source?
Except this isn’t Lailli’s first time buying fake bags before. She has also bought a fake dior bag in the past and tried to pass it off as authentic and when people called her out on it she quickly replaced the bag with an authentic one and didn’t mention anything at all. If she was duped, why didn’t she let her followers know? And don’t get me started on her fake Chanel trainers that she keeps buying. You need to check her wiki because there are many examples of her buying fake luxury.

qtr100

Chatty Member
Oh my God, you guys have to go and check his Instagram right now
So our lovely faux Lord Aleem made a “coming out” video with strikeitbig about how he doesn’t care how his father was a drug dealer🤡🤡 he’s obviously cares enough to clarify if you will on this, and he is reading this thread🤣🤣🤣
Don’t believe anybody when they say that they “don’t care what anybody thinks”.

He even said that the “best thing to do is to stay quiet”. Then why go out of your way to make a whole video and make noise. idiot

This was when I realised how much of a bullshitter Aleem and other losers alike are 🤣 even Mansour Bin Jabr was laughing in the comments writing “he went into the kitchen and did a head count of the chefs”
A person with real money isn’t going to go on such podcasts to discuss how successful they are unless they are trying to promote their business. But why would you want to promote your company to podcast listeners who are regular people if you claim to have clientele that are allegedly some of the most successful people on earth? People are so dumb they believe anything nowadays. Same as that lying ass Andrew tate with his made up net worth lying about owning a jet when in reality he was chartering empty leg whilst going on every podcast on earth to lie. Lailli is so dumb to still be evidently obsessed with Aleem and pandering to losers like Andrew always retweeting him. Her taste in men is repulsive

Last edited:
  • Haha