Lailli and Alizey Mirza #5 Her relationships are bumpy, her ethnicity makes her grumpy, and she's a Trumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the comments were weird. I respect her for going and who knows making internal changes within herself. But why do you have to come back and make comments about a holy pilgrimage?
Personally I didn’t find it so offensive as someone who actually suffers from adhd, sensory overload is a real issue, even when going to the supermarket. I definitely found umrah hard the first time as like she said, people only disclose how amazing the experience is, which don’t get me wrong, it is but as someone who suffers from the actual condition it would’ve been a nice heads up as it is a lot going on. I don’t think she’s ever actually discussed or been diagnosed with adhd so that’s the only part I find annoying about her.

Also, she probably set up her nowruz content on the same day once she realised people were posting because that haft sin looks like it took her 2 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
we should’ve waited with our comments….lol but look she’s triggered by colours..some disorder or just her lack of fashion sense?
View attachment 2048440
The food sensitivity crap must be wearing off so she’s finding something new
---
Personally I didn’t find it so offensive as someone who actually suffers from adhd, sensory overload is a real issue, even when going to the supermarket. I definitely found umrah hard the first time as like she said, people only disclose how amazing the experience is, which don’t get me wrong, it is but as someone who suffers from the actual condition it would’ve been a nice heads up as it is a lot going on. I don’t think she’s ever actually discussed or been diagnosed with adhd so that’s the only part I find annoying about her.

Also, she probably set up her nowruz content on the same day once she realised people were posting because that haft sin looks like it took her 2 minutes.
I don’t think talking about any negative/difficult aspects to umrah/Hajj with the intention on educating others is bad but bringing up unnecessary, ignorant things like intermixing is annoying. Like all Muslims know most aspects of umrah/hajj involve intermixing, so her bringing it up as if it’s something unexpected and troublesome is just her being problematic and not doing anything beneficial.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

didn’t even get the gold fish 💀

Reactions: 1
The food sensitivity crap must be wearing off so she’s finding something new
---

I don’t think talking about any negative/difficult aspects to umrah/Hajj with the intention on educating others is bad but bringing up unnecessary, ignorant things like intermixing is annoying. Like all Muslims know most aspects of umrah/hajj involve intermixing, so her bringing it up as if it’s something unexpected and troublesome is just her being problematic and not doing anything beneficial.
Exactly. Saying it’s alot of people, it’s overwhelming is fine. But saying “I’m confused why it’s intermixed” like sorry you didn’t do any research/read anything before you went?

Exactly. Saying it’s alot of people, it’s overwhelming is fine. But saying “I’m confused why it’s intermixed” like sorry you didn’t do any research/read anything before you went?
If she’s really that bothered she can go ask a religious figure or research as you said,but I bet she won’t.. also I’m sure segregation was the last thing on her mind whenever she’s walked into a club.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
why do I feel like she’ll do it for her ‘skinny’ aesthetic rather than the religious reasons
I don’t think it’s that deep she brags about eating one meal a day and living off vapes and coffee throughout the day as it is lol but she’s posting more religious content so maybe umrah did change her 😅

Reactions: 2
Not Lailli sharing Tobi from the sidemen on her IG stories in order to wish him a happy birthday 💀

So now she getting a G wagon she is such a liar, this new vlog style isn’t working and her views are going down.

Not Lailli sharing Tobi from the sidemen on her IG stories in order to wish him a happy birthday 💀
Such a beggy clout chaser it’s sad. You know it’s proper embarrassing when she’s tagging him and he doesn’t even repost it. He knows her ways.

• Haha
lmao not her bashing range rovers just because she had the second cheapest model. wouldnt be complaining if it was a vogue, sport or svr hahaha

Reactions: 7
lmao not her bashing range rovers just because she had the second cheapest model. wouldnt be complaining if it was a vogue, sport or svr hahaha
Exactly she keeps saying it’s her moms car, I thought her mom couldn't drive and where is her car. This women old enough to afford her own car by now, she needs to stop lying how long is she going to keep up this lie…

Reactions: 3
This video seems like a staged commercial, and the reason she not going to the dealership is straight BS, she talking about dogs, cream seats, asking her mom for money isn’t she 27, sorry but this is not the flex she thinks it is. Lailli needs to grow up and stop lying. Also her admitting to that C-Class being hers is ridiculous.

This video seems like a staged commercial, and the reason she not going to the dealership is straight BS, she talking about dogs, cream seats, asking her mom for money isn’t she 27, sorry but this is not the flex she thinks it is. Lailli needs to grow up and stop lying. Also her admitting to that C-Class being hers is ridiculous.
It would be more ridiculous if she pretended to buy that car herself lol it would’ve actually been cheaper to buy the car direct from the dealership so I think she’s trying to flex that she didn’t.

Reactions: 3
I’m still confused about the car thou . Did she get an influencer discount from the dealership , did she buy the car, is she claiming the car is hers?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.