Lailli and Alizey Mirza #5 Her relationships are bumpy, her ethnicity makes her grumpy, and she's a Trumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps popping on my fyp too! Her and Lailli follow each other. She's a bit strange to me since in one of her tik toks she made fun of muslim couples who date saying it was haram and all but i don't see a ring on her finger either and she's full on bragging about her so called rich khaleeji boyfriend and then in another tik tok she's excitedly flashing her Alexander Wang underwear strap...hypocrite much? I think her style is fun and colourful but a lot of it is pretty tacky. She's Pakistani as she mentioned before on her page but she has weird obsession with Arab men.
As someone who was brought up in doha the fetishization of khaleeji men is so ridiculously cringe to me 😭 She’s trying to appeal to arab men by posting those videos where she says dating is haram etc😂 I’ll be honest the way she portrays herself no respectable arab will take her serious. Not even for fun - when men from the khaleej come to london they have fun with beautiful european or latina looking girls. But most khaleeji men marry a woman of the same ethnicity simply because there are more incentives for them to do so, especially if they are from influential families.

Reactions: 8
9A265573-0FDF-4274-B5ED-A404EDBB5D72.jpeg
66DCAE11-B61E-4D73-AE29-378C0BC4D6F0.jpeg
Loool stoop the Arabic cigarettes and the pastel cigarettes the Russian girls smoke. She said the Arabic cigarettes she gets from Amman…Jordanian/Palestine bf? Well I’ll give credit where it’s due at least she is proud of her heritage.

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused what is he? Khaleeji or Jordanian/Palestinian?
Yes at least she is proud of where she comes from unlike miss Persian heiress who hasn’t stepped foot into Iran…

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused what is he? Khaleeji or Jordanian/Palestinian?
Yes at least she is proud of where she comes from unlike miss Persian heiress who hasn’t stepped foot into Iran…
I will never understand how Laili thought it was a good idea to lie about that? He’s allegedly Jordanian, I’ve seen a few American Palestinians marry Pakistani women so I’m not surprised shamy men are too soft even for their own women😂w 8 years haya mjnoona w la? That’s like 2900+ days you have been in each other’s lives and at no point he thought I’m going to ask for her hand? Mw shgli ngl bas htha wayeddddd like girl? Have some dignity💀🤮
---

As someone who was brought up in doha the fetishization of khaleeji men is so ridiculously cringe to me 😭 She’s trying to appeal to arab men by posting those videos where she says dating is haram etc😂 I’ll be honest the way she portrays herself no respectable arab will take her serious. Not even for fun - when men from the khaleej come to london they have fun with beautiful european or latina looking girls. But most khaleeji men marry a woman of the same ethnicity simply because there are more incentives for them to do so, especially if they are from influential families.
Sadly this is probably the reason why they have been in an relationship for eight years like she says. To an extent irrespective of how much he convinces his family she will never be fully accepted. Especially if he hails from a known, respected family. Jordan is teeny tiny, I have family who live in abdoon so I’ll try to do some detective work to find out who he is😂 but as for the fetishising, it’s not problem having arab men as your type. But to imply Arab men should only be considered partners based of stereotypes of wealth and appearance is cringe, especially at her big ass age. She gives me bruh energy sprinkled with a little noveau riche tackiness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I will never understand how Laili thought it was a good idea to lie about that? He’s allegedly Jordanian, I’ve seen a few American Palestinians marry Pakistani women so I’m not surprised shamy men are too soft even for their own women😂w 8 years haya mjnoona w la? That’s like 2900+ days you have been in each other’s lives and at no point he thought I’m going to ask for her hand? Mw shgli ngl bas htha wayeddddd like girl? Have some dignity💀🤮
---

Sadly this is probably the reason why they have been in an relationship for eight years like she says. To an extent irrespective of how much he convinces his family she will never be fully accepted. Especially if he hails from a known, respected family. Jordan is teeny tiny, I have family who live in abdoon so I’ll try to do some detective work to find out who he is😂 but as for the fetishising, it’s not problem having arab men as your type. But to imply Arab men should only be considered partners based of stereotypes of wealth and appearance is cringe, especially at her big ass age. She gives me bruh energy sprinkled with a little noveau riche tackiness.
Exactly the family will often give the girl a hard time if she’s foreign but nowadays men will often marry a local girl first then divorce after a few years and marry a foreign one. Divorce rates in the khaleej are quite high 😂 it’s sad that these expectations are still in place because it leads to unfulfilling marriages but the least a man can do is not lie and drag his girlfriend along for 8 years wasting her time knowing damn well he doesn’t plan on standing up to his family. That is something I’ll never respect! I’m sure lailli knows all too well about this so doesn’t mess with emiratis 🤣 they will sell you the most dreamsss and then leave you

---

100% 8 years is clownery “we’re still youngggg” he’s gonna turn around and marry a girl he’s known for a month. They seem on social media to be financially stable so no excuse to delay marriage 🫣

100% 8 years is clownery “we’re still youngggg” he’s gonna turn around and marry a girl he’s known for a month. They seem on social media to be financially stable so no excuse to delay marriage 🫣
I remember she replied to someone saying she’s doing her postgraduate legal practise course, so from that im going to assume she’s around 21-25 age wise. Which means that said “boyfriend” of 8 long ass years would have had to be in her life when she was legally a minor😂?? A lot of things about her don’t make sense. I agree with @secretsunloaded she and fellow London tiktok girlies need their own thread💃🏻

• Sick
how old is she? she looks like shes over 27

Ladies, I know this individual doesn’t have any relations to Laili, but she gives me laili vibes if that makes sense? I have just come back to London after a few months in Bahrain (what is this weather please?🥲) and my fyp is back to 🇬🇧 however this girl @expensivb1tch keeps popping up on it😂 does she really have a Jordanian sugar daddy? I mean boyfriend🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t want to be that person but some of her ‘designer’ looks questionable. And her accent threw me off completely she gave me international student vibes then I realised she’s probably a Londoner. But her accent sounds incredibly northern? Perhaps Manchester? Sorry to deflect darlings🥹
Expensive girl is Pakistani from BIRMINGHAM

On her tik tok, she says she’s from Manchester even calling herself Manchester gyal 😂

Reactions: 1
I can attest. I’m married to one 😅 as a non-khaleeji Muslim (Latina) and most of my husbands cousins rarely marry out. The ones that do so are deemed “lost boys” or simply earn to where they don’t rely on family money. But when I do deal with my in laws when they visit the US or the family meets in London, they’re a pain to deal with when they ask me if I know Latinas who r single cuz when they studied in the US they had haram GFs etc. I know Latina Muslims in London and honestly I do not bring them to meet my BILs. Cuz they’re only looking for fun while in the West and I genuinely care for my friend’s mental health. and yes, there is more incentive to marry amongst their own - especially if the family is from a tribe like my husband’s family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.